# 163 (permalink)  

Thanks, Dee.

Hi'ya, Leigh.
Old 06-02-2017, 05:13 PM
  # 164 (permalink)  

Hi, Arbor. Any plans for the weekend?
Old 06-02-2017, 05:45 PM
  # 165 (permalink)  

Looking at a large list of houses tomorrow, 9am. Meeting the realtor at the first house. My mother in law is watching the kids for us. Very nice of her.

How are you?
Old 06-02-2017, 05:49 PM
  # 166 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Arbor View Post
Looking at a large list of houses tomorrow, 9am. Meeting the realtor at the first house. My mother in law is watching the kids for us. Very nice of her.

How are you?
I am doing pretty well, thanks. Life is very good.

Still having a few head and neck issues but they are staying within manageable range,and, of course, my normal lung issues continue but those are status quo if not a bit better as far as the asthma portion goes.

Have fun tomorrow looking at houses!!!!!! Hope you find the perfect home!
Old 06-02-2017, 05:51 PM
  # 167 (permalink)  

How are you?
P.S. - Kudos to your MIL; it's so much easier to look at potential homes sans kiddos.
Old 06-02-2017, 06:07 PM
  # 168 (permalink)  

Absolutely, Leigh. Can't take a two year old. Maybe my oldest who is five now. But it's got to be just me and my wife. We've been doing that from the start.

Glad your feeling well enough. Funny, my neck has been bothering me all week. Sleep beckons, but maybe I should use a different pillow? It could be work related too. Ah, the joys of getting older.
Old 06-02-2017, 06:21 PM
  # 169 (permalink)  

Absolutely, Leigh. Can't take a two year old. Maybe my oldest who is five now. But it's got to be just me and my wife. We've been doing that from the start.

Glad your feeling well enough. Funny, my neck has been bothering me all week. Sleep beckons, but maybe I should use a different pillow? It could be work related too. Ah, the joys of getting older.
A tempurpedic (sp?) pillow has helped me significantly. Mostly, I have to use caution not to unduly strain or twist my neck.

Oh yes, the joys of aging; it sort of sneaks up on us - nasty little process.
Old 06-02-2017, 06:40 PM
  # 170 (permalink)  

Good luck tomorrow, Arbor! How nice that you and Mrs. Arbor can get away for a bit to really chat through the process together. Hopefully, you can schedule in a lunch date too!

While my sweet family is just revving up for the weekend, I'm getting ready for bed. I committed to help a friend move her office bright and early in the morning... (Ever ask yourself, what was I thinking?! Lol)

Can't wait to hear what everyone's up to this weekend! Thinking of you all and hoping you're doing well!

And on the topic of aging, I tried to twist and pop my back today and was actually stuck for a moment...could.not.move. I imagined them wheeling me to an ambulance, frozen-stiff in my office chair. Lol
Old 06-02-2017, 06:55 PM
  # 171 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Conquest View Post
Good luck tomorrow, Arbor! How nice that you and Mrs. Arbor can get away for a bit to really chat through the process together. Hopefully, you can schedule in a lunch date too!

While my sweet family is just revving up for the weekend, I'm getting ready for bed. I committed to help a friend move her office bright and early in the morning... (Ever ask yourself, what was I thinking?! Lol)

Can't wait to hear what everyone's up to this weekend! Thinking of you all and hoping you're doing well!

And on the topic of aging, I tried to twist and pop my back today and was actually stuck for a moment...could.not.move. I imagined them wheeling me to an ambulance, frozen-stiff in my office chair. Lol
Oh my goodness - so glad you became 'unstuck'!!!!!!

Be careful lifting furniture and heavy boxes tomorrow.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:32 PM
  # 172 (permalink)  

Goodnight, USA Octsobers.

Pleasant dreams.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:33 PM
  # 173 (permalink)  

Have a very fine Saturday, Dee and PhoenixJ.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:34 PM
  # 174 (permalink)  

❤️ Love ❤️ and Peace for all.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:35 PM
  # 175 (permalink)  

Sobriety

Rocks

And so do the Octsobers!!!
Old 06-03-2017, 12:36 AM
  # 176 (permalink)  

Good morning all and happy Saturday.

I will be researching tempurpedic pillows. Conquest, I'll echo Leigh about caution while helping your friend. Messing up a back is scary stuff. Nice of you to help her.

Speaking of nice, I wish the Arbors a productive day of house hunting whilst MIL has the boys.....and grabbing a nice lunch and/or coffee together sounds great too.

It's interesting how you can live under the same roof with someone for almost 26 years and come to realize what a distance had developed. My running to alcohol in denial was no help. In the last few days I've seen joy in my wife that reminds me of way back when. Yesterday she even suggested we do a rather long hike together over Gleninchaquin Falls while checking out Beara peninsula. It was a most spectacular day and fun helping her through the more challenging parts of the hike and enjoying the view together from the very top. I'm working very hard to peel back the layers and hope that once done will find that something real is still there. Today we explore Dingle and I'm very proud to say my patience during my wife's requisite two hour 'getting ready' phase is holding up very well!

I hope you're feeling better phoebe.
Old 06-03-2017, 01:08 AM
  # 177 (permalink)  

Sounds like some healthy restoration, Mark. What a beautiful thing! Wishing all the best for you both!

Jr has a friend spending the night. I woke up at 2:30 am to them wailing with the giggles, armed with nerf guns, eating cinnamon rolls with the dog in the living room... Cowboy snoring through it all on the couch. Summer is officially here! Lol
Old 06-03-2017, 10:41 AM
  # 178 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mark1014 View Post
Good morning all and happy Saturday.

I will be researching tempurpedic pillows. Conquest, I'll echo Leigh about caution while helping your friend. Messing up a back is scary stuff. Nice of you to help her.

Speaking of nice, I wish the Arbors a productive day of house hunting whilst MIL has the boys.....and grabbing a nice lunch and/or coffee together sounds great too.

It's interesting how you can live under the same roof with someone for almost 26 years and come to realize what a distance had developed. My running to alcohol in denial was no help. In the last few days I've seen joy in my wife that reminds me of way back when. Yesterday she even suggested we do a rather long hike together over Gleninchaquin Falls while checking out Beara peninsula. It was a most spectacular day and fun helping her through the more challenging parts of the hike and enjoying the view together from the very top. I'm working very hard to peel back the layers and hope that once done will find that something real is still there. Today we explore Dingle and I'm very proud to say my patience during my wife's requisite two hour 'getting ready' phase is holding up very well!

I hope you're feeling better phoebe.
Wishing and praying for the absolute best for you and your wife, dearest Mark.

Hope that your day exploring Dingle was enjoyable.

My Mom and Dad loved Dingle; what did you think?
Old 06-03-2017, 10:42 AM
  # 179 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Conquest View Post
Sounds like some healthy restoration, Mark. What a beautiful thing! Wishing all the best for you both!

Jr has a friend spending the night. I woke up at 2:30 am to them wailing with the giggles, armed with nerf guns, eating cinnamon rolls with the dog in the living room... Cowboy snoring through it all on the couch. Summer is officially here! Lol

Toooo funny, conquest.
Old 06-03-2017, 10:43 AM
  # 180 (permalink)  

❤️ Peace and love to all. ❤️