# 241 (permalink)  

Another wild crazy day in store for today
Old 06-10-2017, 07:10 AM
  # 242 (permalink)  

Love to all.
Old 06-10-2017, 10:11 AM
  # 243 (permalink)  

Sounds like everyone is well.

Busy weekend here too. My youngest turns two tomorrow and today is my wife's and I's eleventh wedding anniversary. Heading to my mother in laws for a grill out and some fire pit action later. We also have a bid in on a house we are waiting to here back on with a counter.

Enjoy the summer sun if you got it today. We sure do. It's hottt!
Old 06-10-2017, 11:35 AM
  # 244 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Arbor View Post
Sounds like everyone is well.

Busy weekend here too. My youngest turns two tomorrow and today is my wife's and I's eleventh wedding anniversary. Heading to my mother in laws for a grill out and some fire pit action later. We also have a bid in on a house we are waiting to here back on with a counter.

Enjoy the summer sun if you got it today. We sure do. It's hottt!
Happy Birthday to your youngest, Arbor.

Happy Anniversary to you and Mrs. Arbor.

Enjoy the celebrations!!!!!'
Old 06-10-2017, 04:07 PM
  # 245 (permalink)  

What a nice day for y'all Arbor. I echo Leigh in the congratulations to you and yours! It caught me by surprise to realize that your youngest is two! Good heavens time flies. Warms my heart to see you on such solid footing and your boys yet so young. I bet the cool of the evening up there makes for great fire pit time. Enjoy

Why am I now craving a s'more?
Old 06-10-2017, 04:27 PM
  # 246 (permalink)  

Thanks, Mark! Your awesome!

Have a great evening.
Old 06-10-2017, 05:45 PM
  # 247 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mark1014 View Post
What a nice day for y'all Arbor. I echo Leigh in the congratulations to you and yours! It caught me by surprise to realize that your youngest is two! Good heavens time flies. Warms my heart to see you on such solid footing and your boys yet so young. I bet the cool of the evening up there makes for great fire pit time. Enjoy

Why am I now craving a s'more?
Mark, I did a double take when I read the age of Arbor's youngest, also. "Wait!!!! What?????"
  # 248 (permalink)  

You ARE awesome, Mark! I'm impressed with your alcohol-swatting skills and your inclination to get behind a mower in this heat.
Sounds like a great trip!

And your youngest is turning two, Arbor?! Oh my stars! Time sure does fly. I hope you and your sweet family enjoy every minute of time together. My fingers are still crossed for the perfect home!

It's a quiet Saturday night here... Cowboy just got home from an all night/day fishing trip. So he's asleep on the couch for a "quick nap". Lol
I'm excited to snuggle up with the pup and watch "Chicago", an all-time favorite that unfailingly inspires me to revamp my exercise routine. Those girls can dance!

Thinking of you all
  # 249 (permalink)  

Goodnight, Octsobers.

Sweet dreams.
Old 06-10-2017, 05:46 PM
  # 250 (permalink)  

Have a lovely day, Dee and PhoenixJ.
Old 06-10-2017, 05:47 PM
  # 251 (permalink)  

Sobriety

Rocks

and so do each and every one of you!
Old 06-10-2017, 05:49 PM
  # 252 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Conquest View Post
You ARE awesome, Mark! I'm impressed with your alcohol-swatting skills and your inclination to get behind a mower in this heat.
Sounds like a great trip!

And your youngest is turning two, Arbor?! Oh my stars! Time sure does fly. I hope you and your sweet family enjoy every minute of time together. My fingers are still crossed for the perfect home!

It's a quiet Saturday night here... Cowboy just got home from an all night/day fishing trip. So he's asleep on the couch for a "quick nap". Lol
I'm excited to snuggle up with the pup and watch "Chicago", an all-time favorite that unfailingly inspires me to revamp my exercise routine. Those girls can dance!

Thinking of you all
Have a lovely evening, conquest
Old 06-10-2017, 05:50 PM
  # 253 (permalink)  

❤️ Love ❤️ and peace to all.
Old 06-10-2017, 07:07 PM
  # 254 (permalink)  

Ya, thanks guys. I can't believe it either. Two years. Remember that AV license plate I saw right after my son was born? I took a photo of it and shared it with y'all. I thought of that today and what a sign it was. Wasn't long after I relapsed...

These signs, if we pay attention to them they tell us something. Little hints along the way. Sobriety never fails to amaze me.

Night all. Thanks for being here.
Old 06-10-2017, 07:12 PM
  # 255 (permalink)  

Gosh, thanks gang!

Good night Leigh.

Conquest, when you describe the things your spouse does it makes me think of my brother. I he could make a living hunting and fishing it'd be a dream come true. Makes me think of the Luke Bryan song I've been hearing recently. And yes, I'm in a pretty good place (95% of the time)with sobriety. It was, however, a long looooooong time coming!

It's pretty exciting that the Arbor clan has a potential new home in the making. The whole process seems to have moved along quickly. Fingers crossed!

Well, I've done all the visiting with our guests that I've got in me today. It's my bedtime. Goodnight folks. Zzzzzzzzzz

Edit to add....what a great thing to say Arbor, "Sobriey never fails to amaze me". That's a keeper!

Last edited by Mark1014; 06-10-2017 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Edit to add......what a great way of saying it Arbor! "Sobriety never fails to amaze me". Now that's a keeper.
Old 06-10-2017, 10:22 PM
  # 256 (permalink)  

Tons of love guys.

And what never fails to amaze me is the courage we all have to change.
As in all of us in this class....we never stop trying to be better versions of ourselves. s ♥
Old 06-10-2017, 10:44 PM
  # 257 (permalink)  
Administrator

Have a great weekend guys

D
Old 06-11-2017, 09:04 AM
  # 258 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mark1014 View Post
Gosh, thanks gang!

Good night Leigh.

Conquest, when you describe the things your spouse does it makes me think of my brother. I he could make a living hunting and fishing it'd be a dream come true. Makes me think of the Luke Bryan song I've been hearing recently. And yes, I'm in a pretty good place (95% of the time)with sobriety. It was, however, a long looooooong time coming!

It's pretty exciting that the Arbor clan has a potential new home in the making. The whole process seems to have moved along quickly. Fingers crossed!

Well, I've done all the visiting with our guests that I've got in me today. It's my bedtime. Goodnight folks. Zzzzzzzzzz

Edit to add....what a great thing to say Arbor, "Sobriey never fails to amaze me". That's a keeper!
, Mark, as to all.
Old 06-11-2017, 09:05 AM
  # 259 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Arbor View Post
Ya, thanks guys. I can't believe it either. Two years. Remember that AV license plate I saw right after my son was born? I took a photo of it and shared it with y'all. I thought of that today and what a sign it was. Wasn't long after I relapsed...

These signs, if we pay attention to them they tell us something. Little hints along the way. Sobriety never fails to amaze me.

Night all. Thanks for being here.
"Sobriety never fails to amaze me".

That's a Keeper Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 09:06 AM
  # 260 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
Tons of love guys.

And what never fails to amaze me is the courage we all have to change.
As in all of us in this class....we never stop trying to be better versions of ourselves. s ♥
Works in Progress