Notices

Class of April 2014 Part 10

Old 05-28-2014, 06:34 PM
  # 101 (permalink)  

Thanks for the photos Mariah. Now I want to go there too.
Old 05-28-2014, 06:39 PM
  # 102 (permalink)  

Thank you Obosob, I love our ongoing saga, cliffhanger and all. I bet your students really love you.
Old 05-28-2014, 06:44 PM
  # 103 (permalink)  

Amazing pictures Mariah, and Obo, these stories just keep getting better!!!! You guys make me so happy!
Old 05-28-2014, 06:46 PM
  # 104 (permalink)  

Osob!! You could be published! Are you a writer? Love it!! ***** 5 stars!
Old 05-28-2014, 06:51 PM
  # 105 (permalink)  

ST- It may not be aspartame but esp if you're hypoglycemic like I am- you may be ultra sensitive to what you eat. That can really affect your emotions/moods... Even caffeine ... Just a thought.

Adna- how cool that you got to see her! Doesn't look like my poem posted correctly but there's been a lot of talk and thought about body image on here so I esp liked that one for us.

Mrs b- glad your interview went well! Even if this is just for now.. you just never know what opportunities will open up in the long term... I'm excited for you and all the possibilities that the future holds for you

3777- you sound so good! I've really enjoyed reading how hopeful/peaceful you've been .

Up- you ok? You've been extra quiet today...

TS- we eat way too much sugar at our house. I will say- the little Debbie's felt decadent. Funny how I would never get those before bc they're junk food and empty calories but would get something far un-healthier instead...

Obo- love it!!! I was just wondering when we would get to hear the next one... So I got to take a nap... Sweet.

Luc- I can't imagine you shy as you described. You seem so outgoing! But I'm shy as well in person... Maybe we're more comfortable in the "written" world?

Soli- hope your husband makes home safely and that you enjoy your time as a family. Love that he's so good for you! And I got a giggle out of your tattoo story...

Mariah- glad you're feeling more like yourself. I still think you're doing fabulously... And love your pictures! You're beautiful! And you have quite a cutie there.

Stormi! Hope you've had a good work day. I'm so excited about building my rock garden... Going to the nursery Friday to pick out plants!

Free- are you enjoying your Bible study? It's been a while since I've done one of those...

Applekat, kitten, overwhelmed, rock,dd- hope you're doing well!

Well, we had to shut down our silly show last nite... So trashy... So soon! Looking forward to spending a lot of time fixing up our place this weekend. Going to start with the pond... Then paint...

Gnite everyone
Old 05-28-2014, 07:20 PM
  # 106 (permalink)  
Formerly ScrewdUpInDe

Izzy, I am doing just GREAT! today, just been busy/distracted. Thanks for asking.

Mariah, if you go to edit in photobucket you can resize the pics pretty easy once you get used to it.

Obosob, You had me crying, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Old 05-28-2014, 07:26 PM
  # 107 (permalink)  

Thanks Obo! What a treat right before bed!

I'm one of the big diet drink offenders....
I need to work on decreasing caffeine.

I'm missing ChickChick, Pan...who else?
Old 05-28-2014, 07:26 PM
  # 108 (permalink)  
Blood Countess

izzy8 - I'm naturally outgoing, but life things have caused me to have some pretty bad anxiety and self esteem issues I guess. I am comfortable in the written world. Although in person, people see me from a distance and also think I'm outgoing...then they talk to me, and I clam up (unless it's a guy - I'm more comfortable around them). It's actually very frustrating. But atleast around some close friends and family, I'm my normal crazy self.

Mariah - those pictures are really nice!

Obosob - I love these stories you have going!! Ahaha... xD
Old 05-28-2014, 07:40 PM
  # 109 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

Sending good thoughts your way on the job MrsBee!!

Obo....can I put down the knitting needles & move to the back of the bus & play cards?? Great story...I love it!!

My Dog Riley

My "Grandaughter"
Old 05-28-2014, 07:43 PM
  # 110 (permalink)  
Blood Countess

Awww.... such adorable dogs!!!
Old 05-28-2014, 08:01 PM
  # 111 (permalink)  

Lucrezia-I hear ya on life things.... changing things. Also, I may get along w girls but it's taken me a while to even understand the games that can be played... I still don't have much patience for the catty kind... But I don't think we have any of those here . And I'm definitely a goofball. Sounds like if we met at that party- we'd hit it off!
Old 05-28-2014, 08:06 PM
  # 112 (permalink)  

Mariah- how cute! I'm trying to figure out how to upload a pic of our Molly. Is there an easier way to make pics smaller so they will show?
Old 05-28-2014, 08:07 PM
  # 113 (permalink)  

Glad you're doing well Up .
Old 05-28-2014, 08:22 PM
  # 114 (permalink)  

Obo , ...one more time , just brilliant man,

Those are some cutie pies you've got there Mariah, ...thanks for the pics of your trip !

Mrsbee, ..good luck with the new job prospect, ..... I never would have thought about what Adna mentioned,......glad it wasn't like a King of Queens episode where Carrie gets drunk and calls the recruiter and gives him the "what for"...the afternoon before she was supposed to be called about the new job acceptance , because of some clerical hang up.
Old 05-28-2014, 08:26 PM
  # 115 (permalink)  

Hey, off work...thanks everyone yet again, I don't disagree at all with the food stuff tho, maybe the sugars and caffeine are driving me crazy, would make sense cause I was fine this morning and as my day progressed it slowly got worse, I didn't have a crazy amount of caffeine but def some. It's keeping me kinda together but I could do without it as well, it's actually drying my mouth out and giving me a funky breath sometimes, I shall give it a whirl as well. Gimme a min to cetch up and collect myself, and beautiful pictures Maria I'm glad you got the photobucket going here....
Old 05-28-2014, 08:29 PM
  # 116 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

Lucrezia...I bought a workbook suggested by a counselor a while back called "Anxiety & Phobia Workbook". It has some really helpful suggestions in it....I am going to start working in it again this week. You might take a look at it....I bought mine from Amazon. I know for me as it seems to be with others here, as we get some sobriety we seem to get much more comfortable in social setting & well, some women are just "catty" & I have to remind myself that's not my problem.

Thank you for your kind words Izzy.....I'm still trying to figure out how to resize photos in photo bucket. Would love to see your Molly
Old 05-28-2014, 08:32 PM
  # 117 (permalink)  

See I was never a huge coffee/energy drink guy before this tho, I love them but only drank coffee when I was super burnt out/hung over at work or when I was freezing cold in the winter, once I got sober from booze I started drinking more then I always used to, but I also did a large amount of speedy drugs in the past, I don't really get the buzz off caffeine I just like the sweetness and taste. Anything in excess probably is bad, and even tho I'm saying I don't "feel it" dosent mean that things aren't taking place if that makes sense.
Old 05-28-2014, 08:36 PM
  # 118 (permalink)  

I feel a little better but it took me being like super needy to do so, like I texted my girl, and two of my close friends just complaining and saying sorry and complaining and saying sorry, and they aren't bothered by it I don't think cause they keep saying it's fine don't worry about it, but it took like stacks of tiny paragraphs in the text conversation to do so, is it bad to be THAT needy? Like it worked I guess but it seemed a bit extreme...I was posting here too you know?
Old 05-28-2014, 08:36 PM
  # 119 (permalink)  

Love the new part of the story!
Old 05-28-2014, 08:41 PM
  # 120 (permalink)  

Hey all,

Sorry I have been absent. Lots going on...can't remember what I have relayed here. Long story short - we are moving across town and my days have been filled with packing prep, etc. Slightly daunted by the task, but am hoping to put a game plan and timeline together this weekend.

Obo - I must read back and catch up on this story everyone is chatting about. It sounds wonderful.

Just ran on the treadmill for 5-6 miles....my feet are tired but I feel great. How is everyone else doing with their new healthy habits?

Take care, Pan