Notices

Whiners Anonymous Part 20

Old 02-27-2009, 03:14 PM
  # 301 (permalink)  
~miss nikky~

have a great day whiners
im off to help my recovering friend with her nursery organisation an then a bbq at my partners home with other couples of NA
Old 02-27-2009, 04:29 PM
  # 302 (permalink)  

I am swinging again.........earlier I caught myself thinking a "point" would really get me out of this funk, made me sick.....head went right to how I could do it get away with it hide it ect......scared the S*H*I*T* right out of me.....told someone earlier about stinking thinkin, was suprised to find that after alomst two years of sobrity I could honestly think about using again......I HAVE WAY TOO MUCH TO LOSE...........I guess I am grateful that I have the strength of chareter to hold strong.......I wonder if I will have it on the 25th?
Old 02-27-2009, 06:12 PM
  # 303 (permalink)  

you'll have it katz'y!

forget about the yets!

just remember the Was!
Old 02-27-2009, 06:41 PM
  # 304 (permalink)  

tryin, tryin

love ya Unk and thanks

Pamm
Old 02-28-2009, 04:20 AM
  # 305 (permalink)  

Old 02-28-2009, 05:35 AM
  # 306 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Slept good last night and woke up feeling better... now I've developed an upset stomach. Maybe shouldn't have had that cup of coffee. I hope this goes away soon. My 'breakfast' so far has been two 'shots' of Pepto Bismol! Will have some toast too and hope I feel better.
Old 02-28-2009, 05:52 AM
  # 307 (permalink)  

ummmmmmmmm slept alone in bed again last night, slept hard too maybe that piece of carrot cake was the answer.........hurting like hell wishin the bad weather would go away I have to go to walmart and it is below freezing out.......not really feeling up for the walk

Pamm
Old 02-28-2009, 06:46 AM
  # 308 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Good Saturday Morning, Whiners! My whine du jour is about flu shots that just can't seem to get the virus of the year correct. I don't get flu shots for that reason and just suffered through the worst flu I have ever had in my entire life.

Next year I will take a chance and get shot, it can't be any worse than what I just went through.

I am well now, my whine is complete.

Old 02-28-2009, 07:38 AM
  # 309 (permalink)  
Resident

Well the good news is I am half way through the 90 whines in 90 days.
My whine is there is still 45 whines to go and I am running out of whines . I guess I am not cut out to be a proffesional whiner. Although I feel like quitting I will whine on.
Old 02-28-2009, 10:06 AM
  # 310 (permalink)  
let it grow!

Old 02-28-2009, 11:14 AM
  # 311 (permalink)  
Old & Sober Member of AA

Wasn't impressed with today's menu...luckily, my sister showed up with pasta fagioli and cavatelli and broccoli...plus some Italian pastries. Thank goodness for loving family!

Am off to play cash bingo!
Old 02-28-2009, 01:21 PM
  # 312 (permalink)  

everyone rememebers the Waltons right???? My mother has gotten so GD idea stuck into her brain she wants laied out at home and since I am her ONLY REAL DAUGHTER ( MIND YOU THE ITALIAN THING IS COMMING THREW NOW) I am the one who has to prep her body and makes sure she doesnt smell after she is dead...........she cant figure out how dad couldnt spend another night in his home ( mind you Edward and mom is cracking the hell up about "necrophilia is the urge to crack open a cold one dad"!!!) WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
everyone has decided today is my day for guilt to get laied upon me about going to prison finally I didnt crack I busted, I screamed I yelled I cried and told them all to F!!! off and everyone can die because I wouldn't be around to see it all but behind bars and I have done all that I could possiably could and if no one liked it they all could get stuffed like my mother wanted too..........she actually wants stuffed like a damn coon dog who was his masters greatest pride and joy................WTFFFFFFFFFFFF they all know not to stess me out but everyone of my family memebers are really screwing with me.......My brother and his family are talking about dipping into my nephews college fund I started for him so they can come see me before I go to prison.....mind you no one at all in the family have seen them in 7 years!
another brother sent me a card ( we havent talked in about 2 years) saying how sorry he was and he wishes that we had more time together.......
and mom and dad want to know about my funeral arrangements and me to know about theirs so it can all be taken care of when I am in prison.............I am so sick of all this ********, I know I only have 25 days left and I know we dont have the remaining 1100 but this is ********...........like I told my family everyone wants to see me and say good bye and family pictures and funeral arrangements and taking care of my daughters then when in the sam hell is someone going to realize that money will keep me out of prison?!?!? no one has said ****....momma just started crying and said all she had was 350 saved up to give to the judge if he is going to send me......mind you she has been hearing this now for over a year and she has watched me do everything even sell the cribs I had given to me for my babies ( we decided they can sleep in their pack and plays as we had two of them given to us)......we have done it all raising over 6 grand not bad off of only 306 a month! yet they all act as if we are out of our mind because I want to do something as simple as raise my children and have a life..............
Why the hell do they lay all of this **** at my feet? I can handle only so much and this is just driving me crazy.......maybe I should call the judge Monday and tell him not to make me wait because I wouldnt have a chance to get the rest of the money......I sware it is just dragging things out and making it worse, it is all I can do to deal with what is going on with the babies and my health........I just want it to stop I sware I do

Pamm
Old 02-28-2009, 01:59 PM
  # 313 (permalink)  

OK a simple question really....

If you don't believe in "IT" can you really think "IT" sucks??????

just wondering......

My whine today is...... WHY
Old 02-28-2009, 02:42 PM
  # 314 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Out of money and almost out of cigs... not a good place for me to be. A friend called earlier and said he'd come over with some money so I could get some... I hope he gets here soon. I'm doing alright without the alcohol but DON'T take my nicotine away unless you want to see a raving lunatic robbing a tobacco shop!
Old 02-28-2009, 03:04 PM
  # 315 (permalink)  
Old & Sober Member of AA

Got it, least...it was much easier for me to quit the alcohol than the cigs...relapsed on the nicotine three times, before I was finally able to quit. Don't think about the drink, but I still think about the smokes occasionally...especially when under pressure. Hang in there.

I consider myself both a recovering alcoholic and a recovering smoker.
Old 02-28-2009, 03:07 PM
  # 316 (permalink)  

Quit everything cold turkey thank God..........sorry for the post earlier, just everything getting on my last nerve lately

Love and hugs,
Pamm
Old 02-28-2009, 03:07 PM
  # 317 (permalink)  

did ya win Jersey?
Old 02-28-2009, 04:33 PM
  # 318 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

My friend came though so I now have cigs at least til Monday. What a relief!
Old 02-28-2009, 05:56 PM
  # 319 (permalink)  

least
WHATEVER HAPPENS, I WON'T DRINK TODAY!
thats the Ticket!
Old 02-28-2009, 07:02 PM
  # 320 (permalink)  

Night Whiners..........I am tired

Love ya,
Pamm