Notices

Class of November Part 3

Old 12-19-2008, 01:28 PM
  # 261 (permalink)  

Gee LB......wouldn't need the boat...that man is a floatation device all by himself lol
Old 12-19-2008, 01:29 PM
  # 262 (permalink)  
Administrator

LOL I've never seen you tell anyone to take a flying fck Nands, but it's never too late to start

D
Old 12-19-2008, 01:38 PM
  # 263 (permalink)  

I don't think that guy could take a flying anything.
Old 12-19-2008, 01:41 PM
  # 264 (permalink)  

you'de be suprised what sobriety can do scoobs....miricle it is!
Old 12-19-2008, 02:42 PM
  # 265 (permalink)  

NANDS I loved your 09:08pm post. I cant quote posts I get confused lol

I agree there is a bond with us all. I have been here since March and this thread is like home to me. I know I don't post as much as everyone else but thats due to my hectic life and the fact I am the only one still drinking. But yet I feel I still need to be here.

For anyone who thinks I make excuses and dont belong because I haven't yet stopped please believe me that every waking moment I am thinking, reading or searching the reason I haven't stopped. This will not leave me untill I become sober.

The last three years have been hell and finished me but they have brought me here and I drank before then so need to look even deeper!

I sincerely hope I will get there before this kills me. We all know that there is a switch that needs to click before that happens and I feel so close. If I don't get there then it was not meant to be not in this lifetime anyway.

You guys keep me sane and give me a reason to get up and focus each day, thank you.

Where the heck is Timzup?????
Old 12-19-2008, 02:46 PM
  # 266 (permalink)  

Oh I almost forgot, Dee! Scoob! :ghug
Old 12-19-2008, 03:12 PM
  # 267 (permalink)  

took a nap....aw pixie dear...yes you do belong....see I didn't come in November.....just something brought us all here...And yes (scowl) where is timmy....wibs says he's ok and he'll be back....course now that i had a mini explosion whos to tell...probably scared all the men folk off....

I know you can jump on board soon pixie....I've been where you are and I know how it sucks.....just keep coming....My tiraid was about me....scared myself I think

You did mess with me cause I couldn't find a 9:08 post....then i remembered....you all live in this alternate time

I dreamed we draged you to a meeting last night......hummmmmmm...have to consider if airfare rates go down now that gas prices have dropped....
Old 12-19-2008, 03:12 PM
  # 268 (permalink)  
OMG everything's real

((pixy))
Old 12-19-2008, 03:49 PM
  # 269 (permalink)  

LB I love that pic!

Nands I think like you that something did bring us all here. This thread is different, prob cause I started it but seriously Its a safe place.
Old 12-19-2008, 05:25 PM
  # 270 (permalink)  
Administrator

I didn't know you were still drinking Pix - want me to kick your butt?

joke, joke

I really appreciate that you're serious and you keep trying Pixy - all of you guys - you can't lose the fight if you never give up

D
Old 12-20-2008, 01:33 AM
  # 271 (permalink)  
Sober since 9th May 2008

Originally Posted by Pixy1 View Post

I sincerely hope I will get there before this kills me. We all know that there is a switch that needs to click before that happens and I feel so close. If I don't get there then it was not meant to be not in this lifetime anyway.
You only get one shot at this life lark Pixy, this is the only lifetime you'll get with the family you've got.

Not sure how old your kids are but they deserve a mum I reckon.

Just don't leave it too late.
Old 12-20-2008, 02:56 AM
  # 272 (permalink)  

Wise words from the Fizz man
Old 12-20-2008, 04:59 AM
  # 273 (permalink)  

Thanks guys.

Fizzy I know your right :ghug3
Old 12-20-2008, 05:24 AM
  # 274 (permalink)  

Jig, good to hear you are back on track pal

Wondered where you'd gotten to!!!!
Old 12-20-2008, 05:35 AM
  # 275 (permalink)  
OMG everything's real

Good morning people! Ditched the pills, ditched the linctus, feel a bit sh*tty physically, but really good in my head!!

Back to Day 1 - darn it, now everyone is ahead of me. Except Pixy, becoz she is going to start Day 1 all for herself soon, aren't you girlfriend???
Old 12-20-2008, 05:35 AM
  # 276 (permalink)  

PIXY!!!!!!!

have you fed the horses and all that? hoping guini fly checks in soon...and cola girl...now she really has me a little worried

I'm ok other than having to clean the entire house today...it looks almost as bad as it did the first year I was sober....little bit of a back slide and concerns me just a little..but since they are showing the house at 1 I think I'll get caught up and then maybe get a fresh start..

You should have seen the house when I was drinking...but I've proablabl gone on about that alot....
Old 12-20-2008, 05:37 AM
  # 277 (permalink)  

LB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dancing around in a circle...hands waiving in the air!!!!!!

PARTY TIME...DANCING ON THE TABLES SOBER

Old 12-20-2008, 05:51 AM
  # 278 (permalink)  

so guini..what things can you do today to help with the withdrawal..mind stuff? Any chance you can get to a meeting? I wish you could do a massage...those always help get your mind of things and release the stress...no of course i relaxed so much last week that I cried through half of it..but it really felt good afterwards....
Old 12-20-2008, 06:21 AM
  # 279 (permalink)  
OMG everything's real

Nothing much I can do nands. Obviously taking some opiates would clear it right up, but I'm not allowed, lol! Paracetomol, ibuprofen, and my favourite, distraction. This can't kill you like alcohol withdrawal can - so I just get on with it.

Off to brave town - got to do some errands, but everyone will be out Christmas shopping. I suppose I should do a bit. Dreading doing the food shopping this weekend. Do people know that the shops only shut for 24 hours?

I'm hoping colagirl has just got cut off from the ice storm, she said that might happen. And hasn't holed up with a bottle which has got to be tempting. Hurry back cg!
Old 12-20-2008, 06:24 AM
  # 280 (permalink)  

I sure am LB.

It's my daughters birthday today so the house has been busy with my sister and kids popping round. I am taking the kids to Winchester Cathedral this evening to the out door Ice Rink as a surprise. I think they will love it.

Oh a massage is a fantastic way to de stress. I used to be a massage therapist before I changed careers. I also used to do reflexology which is just as relaxing.

CG has been quiet but I'm sure she will be back.