Notices

Class of November Part 3

Old 12-21-2008, 07:23 AM
  # 321 (permalink)  

Puppies means something quite different where i'm from....

Join in Wibbles 2008 smutathon!
Old 12-21-2008, 08:00 AM
  # 322 (permalink)  

I survived! The morning started quiet by the time I left the town I had given up, too many people. Still got a few bits to get. I have ran out of time as I am back at work tomorrow.

Off to sort the ponies out. Missy has a bad leg TUT! (shes the little pony)

LB your only an hour away from me if you are near Milton Keynes!
Old 12-21-2008, 08:10 AM
  # 323 (permalink)  

I really should do some xmas shopping... been playing nursey with the dog all day

I know its been hell,....sitting on my sofa all day!!!!
Old 12-21-2008, 08:13 AM
  # 324 (permalink)  

I would love to sit on the sofa all day, just for one day! I will come and dog sit for you wibbs and you can go shopping!
Old 12-21-2008, 08:14 AM
  # 325 (permalink)  

Wow guys...i just spoke to my x-sponsor...she was my aa sponsor for 18 years! she said the funniest thing....

put 20 alchoholics in a room and 19 will think they are the sickest in the room....and then there's the one that is!

god it helps when I can laugh at my own silliness

Off to look up puppies on my translator.....
Old 12-21-2008, 08:17 AM
  # 326 (permalink)  

18yrs Just how long have you been sober Nands?
Old 12-21-2008, 08:23 AM
  # 327 (permalink)  

I've only got 16 months this time...but first got sober in AA in 85....varying amounts of sobriety...

Jeeez if i'de stayed sober straight through i'de have 23 years....and certainly be in far better shape than this!

She stood by me through it all...finally had to cut me off when i was in that last drinking spell cause I wouldn't get involved in my AA group here as long as I could use her instead...plus I was pretty difficult to deal with that 7 or 8 years drinking...small problem with drunk dialing...

But we have been in contact several times since i contacted her with amends at 1 year sober....she knows me better than anyone in so many ways...very helpful at times.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:35 AM
  # 328 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by wibble View Post
Puppies means something quite different where i'm from....

Join in Wibbles 2008 smutathon!
Ok wibs...so there are many many smutty definitions.....but I personally fit definition number 8

a cute, whiney girl who uses her innate cuteness to manipulate and tease.
I think wibs and timmy and even fizzy...yes you fizzy...fit definition number 9

A man under the age of 25, because they are still trainable.
any ways wibs....I think you need to use puppies in a sentance before we can truly be in awe of your smuttiness!
Old 12-21-2008, 08:35 AM
  # 329 (permalink)  

16mths is fantastic
Old 12-21-2008, 08:39 AM
  # 330 (permalink)  

Well pixx you might be perfect to dog sit as you are used to horses!!!

He's fast asleep crushing me at the minute....

Its funny when i hear that nands has 16 months this time, i keep feeling like i'll do a couple of months and i'll have cracked it...I know thats just stupid

Very weird last night, i've been doing so well no cravings at all. Just don't want to drink. My wife said she fancied a drink so i'm like ... you go for it, won't bother me at all. So she goes and buys this tiny little 1/4 bottle from the store. The moment I saw it in the house it just sent me mental. I didn't have any but its clear I can't be that close to booze in the house.

In other news, the combination of huge irish setter and laptop on me is making me want to die.... one of them is gonna have to get moved....
Old 12-21-2008, 08:39 AM
  # 331 (permalink)  

Nands

Puppies means breasts

there i said it
Old 12-21-2008, 09:17 AM
  # 332 (permalink)  

gosh wibs...I got those!

Gee never call your sponsor on a sunday morning when there off work! Now I've got to do a fear inventory and then review it with her ...... She has way too much time on her hands...I think she needs to sponsor more people to keep the focus off me

Any one want to barrow her???

Wibs...yeah I think that booze in the house thing can be tricky...the way we do it in my house is that my son buys booze and "sneaks" it in the house (not like i don't know or he pretends...just that he does it so i won't see the bottle. Then he keeps it in a cubard in his personal area that I don't go to in a cabinet....Although I do know it is there I don't have to ever see it.

And of course...if I feel a craving....and it starts to knaw at me...well...fck it..he would be asked to pitch it immediately...afterall..relationships are about caring about each other...no reason that we can't ask for that support...

I love irish setters...she can come sit on my lap if she likes!
Old 12-21-2008, 09:36 AM
  # 333 (permalink)  

I think jigolife and timmy need to check in soon....

come on guys...put in an appearance!

Yes...I am talking to you!

Old 12-21-2008, 11:25 AM
  # 334 (permalink)  
Perfectly Flawed

Hi Mom...sorry have I been out past my curfew?......:ghug3

Today I put on my black Yves St Laurent suit and bought a (bloody bargain) of a black cashmere v neck and went Xmas shopping, pretending I was someone I'm not, all sophisticated, mysterious and ever so slightly sinister. It was great fun...fantasist that I am.
(I find town intimidating so I thought I'd intimidate back)

Feeling a little too good today, it's the solstice and the sun also rises!
Aside from it being day 9, I've not had a cigarette since Tuesday and I'm normally 30 a day, don't know what's going on there.

Hope your all well
Old 12-21-2008, 11:40 AM
  # 335 (permalink)  

I am sooooo jelous son....I still haven't taken the chantex....maybe i will tomarrow????

Glad to hear you got out and about...It was -6 when I woke up and is still only 9...remember that's fareinhiet.

My fear inventory is done...jeez 2 pages of crap fear! It's just amazing I function at all lol

Now be sure to check on your brothers jiggy...I think the youngest one is being far too quiet..it has to mean trouble!

Tis the season of miricals
Old 12-21-2008, 11:52 AM
  # 336 (permalink)  

Yeah i think i might need to have a think about having booze in the house.

We've got other stuff in the house that i know about and it doesn't bother me but for some reason having wine on the dinner table just sent me a bit loco!!!!!
Old 12-21-2008, 12:07 PM
  # 337 (permalink)  

WOW wibbs..."other stuff".....my vision of you as a wibbly accountant is totally shattered...good thing my son is out of booze today and the shops are closed!

Old 12-21-2008, 12:36 PM
  # 338 (permalink)  
Sober since 9th May 2008

I've actually got quite a lot of booze in the house, more probably than when I was drinking it !!!!!!!!

Sometimes I get bottles given to me through work, used to be they never lasted 2 mins but now they just sit in the garage.

There's a bottle of whisky, one of vodka, 3 or 4 bottles of wine and quite a lot of beer, I'm the opposite, I quite like having it there, think its a pride thing, bear in mind that I only come clean about my drinking problem on here, its my way of showing everyone that not drinking doesn't bother me, just my choice.

Does it bother me ?

Course it feckin does sometimes, no way I'm going to let it show though, just the way I choose it to be.
Old 12-21-2008, 12:43 PM
  # 339 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Does it bother me ?

Course it feckin does sometimes, no way I'm going to let it show though, just the way I choose it to be.

You are by far the most stuborn man I know fizzy....my mom calls it cutting off your nose to spite your face and I do it quite well

Old 12-21-2008, 12:52 PM
  # 340 (permalink)  

We've got bottles of various stuff gin, vodka etc in the house. I know exactly where it is. Thing is I don't want to drink. So i don't drink. Yeah sometimes as Fizzy says it bothers me but thats pretty rare. Normally i don't even think about it.

I've had a good long talk with my wife about it tonight. I don't want her to feel she can't ever have a drink because i'm some wild animal that if i smell it will go mental. I'm intelligent enough to realise alcohol had taken control of my life, I've made the decision to stop before it was too late.

When i drink i think about drinking non-stop

When I don't drink, i have a life....