Notices

Whiners Anonymous Part 15

Old 10-29-2008, 09:06 AM
  # 221 (permalink)  

main sewer line is pluged...my house is a poop free zone for the day
Old 10-29-2008, 09:33 AM
  # 222 (permalink)  

Poo talk is addicting!!! See?! I'm not the only one! You're ALLLL talking crap now! hahahaha!
Old 10-29-2008, 09:53 AM
  # 223 (permalink)  
Old & Sober Member of AA

Whodda thunk it!?! We have taken "bathroom humor" to a whole new level!

Minnie Whine du Jour...but on topic:

My 81-year-old room mate told me she changed my toilet paper roll. I said, "Why would you do that? The housekeeper takes care of it. Besides, there are two rolls...only one was empty." She said, "I use my own roll." Me, "What do you do take paper in with you?" She, "No...I just use my own." OK! I went in to pour something in the sink, and looked over at the toilet tissue...two rolls of exactly the same kind. I came out and said, "I thought you had some special kind of toilet paper...it's the same on both rolls." She said, "Yes...but mine is the one on the right. Yours is the one next to it on the left." I just looked at her in disbelief and said, "I'm glad you explained it to me...I wouldn't want to make a mistake and use yours. You are one strange lady."

Since we're on the subject, I'm taking a poll. Do you roll under or over?
Old 10-29-2008, 10:04 AM
  # 224 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Before I had cats, back when I was a babe in arms, I used to 'roll over' but the cats discovered they could unroll the whole damn thing by pawing at it! So now it's 'roll under' to make them give up in frustration. Hah!

Nonny, your roommate is most meticulous - bordering on insane, or inane. Be sure you use the correct roll, wouldn't want to disturb the order of her universe!

Someone told me once, it doesn't 'take' all kinds to make a world, there just ARE all kinds!

Nonny, you'd be one hell of a cool roommate! You are hilarious! I'm sure if we were roommates the hysterical laughter would lead us to be sought after for stand up/sit down comedy, or else avoided like the plague! Depending on whether one was 'funny ha ha' or 'funny strange'. I'd love to share a room with you. 'Twould be a hilarious privilege to trade jokes with an expert!
Old 10-29-2008, 10:10 AM
  # 225 (permalink)  

Anyone ever run out of toilet paper and have to sacrifice a sock? What!? Just me!??
Old 10-29-2008, 10:13 AM
  # 226 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

It took me a while, a few posts back, to realize what TMI means! For me it's Too Much Information vs Not Enough Brain Cells! I have a hard time processing even too little information!:wtf2
Old 10-29-2008, 11:01 AM
  # 227 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Originally Posted by dancinggirl View Post
Anyone ever run out of toilet paper and have to sacrifice a sock? What!? Just me!??
My sis and bro' say it is a truth back in the day they used Sears and Roebuck

pages in the outhouse..or "honeyhouse"...in Missouri..in frozen wintertime.

A new saying..just for you... DG..

"This poo shall pass"...

Old 10-29-2008, 01:51 PM
  # 228 (permalink)  
Old & Sober Member of AA

Least...No, you probably wouldn't want to room with me. When I'm in my room, you might think I'm "anti-social"...I like to be able to do my own thing without interruption. Especially if I'm on the computer...PLEASE, don't bother me! Unfortunately, people who aren't "into" pc's don't understand.

When I'm not on the computer, I'm out tooling around, in the activities room, or doing volunteer things. I love to socialize, joke around, and have fun...but, on my own terms. The few people I've made friends with here seem to "get it".

Today was busy...I sold 50 bingo tickets at $l/per...decorated a pumpkin...went to lunch...spent some time on the pc. Now, it's almost time for dinner...then, I'll try to do some work on my Halloween costume. By then, it will be time for beddy-bye. But, if I keep busy, the day's don't drag.

DG...you triggered a memory. Many years ago, I used the loo at a gas station that didn't have any paper. The only thing I had in my purse was a pair of white gloves. Uh, huh! Hated to throw them out, but wasn't going to put them back in the purse.

Over or under? I do it under...son always did it over. We were always changing it back and forth. Too bad every bathroom doesn't have the dispensers where you pull the sheets out from the bottom.
Old 10-29-2008, 01:52 PM
  # 229 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Least..

NEB

Not Enough Brain cells..

I like that...! (I can relate)
Old 10-29-2008, 01:55 PM
  # 230 (permalink)  
IO Storm

*Lol* Jerz...

And another thing..

Why do public restrooms use the cheap stuff? You can't any...and it tears

when you do get some...piece by tiny little piece...
Old 10-29-2008, 02:25 PM
  # 231 (permalink)  

Ha Ha these posts have made me laugh.....I am DEFINITELY wearing my socks on my feet to keep them warm.

Jersey if "under" is like the picture below, then I am most definitely an "over" person. Don't ask me what Operation Loo Roll is cos I have no idea!

Storm, here's some Andrex for your siblings and for you to take into "Public Conveniences"
Old 10-29-2008, 02:30 PM
  # 232 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Maybe not the easiest roommate, but I'm no cakewalk either and am just as much into 'doing my own thing'. Well, no matter, you're still hilarious!
Old 10-29-2008, 02:31 PM
  # 233 (permalink)  

In turkey they make you pay to use the tolit...and I got to the front of the line really needed to pee...gave them 2 coins...and they wouldn't accept it cause the coin had just been taken out of circulation and you had to go to a big town to get the money back......

I beggged for a coin from the people in line....it was soooooo embarrasing!

And in one bathroom i heard this little voice in the stall next to me....help me please help me please....so quiet you could hardly here it....ended up there was a japaneese tourist in there who had larengitus...the wash room woman only spoke arabic but couldn't even here her calling..she'de been stuck a long long time.....eventually we got her out and got huge mega hugs from all
Old 10-29-2008, 03:18 PM
  # 234 (permalink)  
Old & Sober Member of AA

I've always thought it was funny picturing a whole line of men standing at the urinals. But, how convenient it is for them...while we have at least two garments to pull down and up. No wonder there's always a long line at the women's room.

I took a photo when I was in Wales of a loooong line of women waiting to get into the men's room...a couple of women on our trip took over the facility, because the bus driver only allowed us a 45 minute rest stop. I called the photo "The Queue at the Loo".
Old 10-29-2008, 04:24 PM
  # 235 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

...sigh... in the last few hours I'm feeling very sick, nauseated and dizzy and either too cold or too hot. I'm going back to the doctor cause I'm sick of this, literally sick of feeling sick.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:53 AM
  # 236 (permalink)  

great, now its time to go buy halloween candy for the neighborhood brats...
Old 10-30-2008, 04:27 AM
  # 237 (permalink)  
things as it is

Yeah, if the kids really want to get scared...they should just knock on my door and yell "trick or treat"!! They'll never recover!

LOL!
Old 10-30-2008, 06:07 AM
  # 238 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Feel sh!tty this morning, mentally and physically. Ugh. Hope it doesn't last all day.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:23 AM
  # 239 (permalink)  

My whine that will consume today: been attacked with name calling in another thread by one of the hierarchy in this place. Highschool cliques abound.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:36 AM
  # 240 (permalink)  

aw dc...i thought it was directed at me

You know what we say in my home group....cliques come and go, but the group remains