Notices

Whiners Anonymous Part 15

Old 10-26-2008, 08:30 AM
  # 141 (permalink)  

OK....my dog NIA really really belongs on this thread...she is sitting on the couch...waging her tail...looking at me with those big puppy eyes and

WHINING NON STOP

It really is irritating...I thinks she's jelous that i can come there
Old 10-26-2008, 11:06 AM
  # 142 (permalink)  
Old & Sober Member of AA

No whines (so far) today. Getting ready to go to the Sunday Social...supposed to have bread pudding as one of the desserts...I just hope they don't muck it up! That would be a worthwhile whine!

Later!!!
Old 10-26-2008, 12:05 PM
  # 143 (permalink)  

Not as depressed today. Having to face acceptance with everything and not just alcoholism. It helps.

My whine- Still have no kitchen sink. Mr. scaredy almost has it, I hope.
Old 10-26-2008, 02:03 PM
  # 144 (permalink)  

you know...what are you supose to say to someone when they say "you don't like me" and it's true??????

I hope I remember to never say that to someone...
Old 10-26-2008, 02:03 PM
  # 145 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Hugs to any Whiner's today...

Just posting..noticed St. Judes Hospital ad on TV as I type...and I think

of my brother with Agent Orange (cancer)..but for right now?

He's okay...

And I realize I don't have a whine right now.

But, I know many of you do, and there's a lot of love and support here for

any and all.

No matter how big, or small...

This is the place to do it...

So..if you have a whine? Don't hold back...

Let er' rip !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-26-2008, 02:07 PM
  # 146 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Me, Nands?

I would ask them why they made the statement..to educate myself on

why?

Then it's up to you whether or not an amends is in order..a lot can be

learned when you ask them why?
Old 10-26-2008, 06:48 PM
  # 147 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I want very badly to be drunk right now, no, I don't want to be drunk, I just want to be totally numb. I don't want to feel anything. This has been a roller coaster night. Took my mother to our minister's retirement dinner/party. Lots of good food and fellowship, but really sad to see him go. He's been a great pastor and very helpful to me, in lots of ways. So will miss him and his lovely wife terribly.

Taking my mother (cause she doesn't drive at night) was hair raising. She questions my decisions before I make them. Shrieks and throws up her arms cause I'm "going too fast". ( I was well under the speed limit in town) Asking why I took this road? Did I know where it was? Why was I going on this street? What are you doing?? She can't drive herself but has a fit, loudly and annoyingly, over the way I drive or how I get there. She's the ultimate 'nervous nellie' and makes ME nervous the way she reacts as if I'm driving in the Indy 500.

Then got home, fed the dogs, changed my clothes, and youngest came over. Came all the way down here to get her remaining piece of pizza, which I'd just thrown out for the strays cause only one piece left. So the kid rings the bell and when I opened the door my dog-sitting-dog ran out, and ran out of the open gate cause kid left it hanging wide open!!! So we chased him down and got him back. She had a fit about the missing pizza piece and yelled at me as if it were a big deal.

I'm just starting to 'get my bearings' back after the horrible last week and now this sh!t hits my fan. I don't want to feel anything. Not good or bad - nothing, just nothing. I WON'T drink tho, even tho I feel like dirt cause I'm too stubborn to have to start all over.

I"m just not good at dealing with so much stress all at once. And college kid's cat is peeing blood all over the house again. I just paid $140 of a $340 bill for the same thing a few weeks ago and now he needs to go back to the vet tomorrow first thing. And I have no money left, not even money for bills I could take it out of. So am desperate and depressed. I emailed my 'mentor' asking if she could help cause he has to go to the vet. Last time this happened, I asked my mother for help (and she and my dad both paid $100 on the bill) and she asked me if it wouldn't be easier and cheaper to just have him put to sleep!!!

I'd rather sell my soul to Satan himself than to have to tell college kid I had her cat put to sleep cause it was 'easier and cheaper'. If God never sends us more than we can stand, He must have me confused with someone else.

sorry for ranting, it's been a rough night in the space of the last hour.

Old 10-26-2008, 10:31 PM
  # 148 (permalink)  

People who send me friend requests and I dont even know who they are?WTF? Why?PM me at least and introduce yourself-LOL

Weird.Sorry-but I have a few boundaries-strange for an alcoholic I know
Old 10-26-2008, 10:40 PM
  # 149 (permalink)  

Least-it's your college kid's cat?I'm sorry-but what about making her responsible for it?Sounds to me like you're taking it all on board.I don't want any animal to suffer but I'm sorry-if someone takes on an animal then part of that is providing for it.Why are you doing this? I know I'd do it to stop the poor animal suffering too-but really-there's a bigger issue here too.It's about her being responsible for another life and she isn't.So-you shouldn't be left with the fallout-and she should step up and either pay for the cat to get better or give it to some who can take care of it.

I'm sorry if I seem harsh-but I'm an animal lover too and this is wrong.I know you're doing you're best but the thing is-this isn't your problem and you're being dragged into it for all the wrong reasons.
Old 10-27-2008, 04:11 AM
  # 150 (permalink)  

Soccer Car Mom's following me again, and on her cell phone ta-boot!
Old 10-27-2008, 04:23 AM
  # 151 (permalink)  
things as it is

Co-dependency is my FIRST disease. Remove all the substance and behavior addictions, and I'm left with co-dependency.

It is as potentially fatal as heroin.
Old 10-27-2008, 05:21 AM
  # 152 (permalink)  

YouTube - Another one bites the dust Queen
Old 10-27-2008, 05:53 AM
  # 153 (permalink)  
No more merlot, more mamma

I tried to make a financial amends to the electric company 2 months ago..I said I tried because after doing everything I was supposed to do, they still have not enrolled me on the program!!! (a great program for folks like me with not much income that forgives past balances with a budget plan) I keep getting shut off notices, I keep calling each and every time, and each person tells me a different story. This is REALLY frustrating. I'm grateful that I was able to maintain a polite attitude with the person on the other end of the phone..I don't want any additional amends added to my list.

Speaking of amends, I can't get anyone to agree to meet to make my amends to them!!! My sponsor said try 3 times then let it go. I feel like I'm butting up against a brick wall lately!

Last edited by NOMOMERLOTMAMMA; 10-27-2008 at 05:53 AM. Reason: SPELLING!!!
Old 10-27-2008, 07:03 AM
  # 154 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I'm flipping out here. Woke up today feeling sick and queasy. Tired of feeling rotten all the time.
Old 10-27-2008, 07:38 AM
  # 155 (permalink)  

I wanted to whine in advance about the systems outage. BOOO!! (Not 'boo' in the halloween sense, 'boo' in the outraged sports fan sense.)

I overslept and missed a doctor's appointment I have been b!tching big time about an upcoming insurance coverage gap, and then miss the doctor's appointment while I'm still insured! GRRR

And I'm embarrassed to call and reschedule. But I have to b/c it's a psych doc and they'll think I've offed myself or something.
Old 10-27-2008, 07:40 AM
  # 156 (permalink)  

Feeling hideous today. Got stood up AGAIN for a "date". Yes, that's a euphemism. Ankle is swollen. Seriously, I can't GIVE IT AWAY!
Old 10-27-2008, 09:12 AM
  # 157 (permalink)  

:ghug to all the whiners.

Least- hang in there. Nothing is worth drinking over. If you want to talk I'm here.

Myself- Still waiting to be able to use the sink. Hopefully there's enough glue on the new pipe. Drip, drip, drip.
Old 10-27-2008, 10:40 AM
  # 158 (permalink)  

Good Afternoon Whiners....
Well my whine today is that I woke up in the night with "night time sweats" so I was boiling hot....
Today, the temperature is 16°C - about 60°F and I'm freeeezzzzingggg

Hugs to everyone
Old 10-27-2008, 11:22 AM
  # 159 (permalink)  

My boss gets supreme whiner of the day award.

He's hurt his back. He came in for one hour. Moaned and groaned every time he had to stand up, sit down, or move. Has just left for a dr's appt. and probably won't be back all day.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:32 AM
  # 160 (permalink)  

LOL...scoob....doesn't "man pain" always seem sooo much worse than when a woman gets hurt? Haha...yeah....I'm not too thrilled with men at the moment...