Notices

Whiners Anonymous Part 15

Old 10-19-2008, 06:55 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

OMG...emergency....my whiner is broke!!!!!!:wtf2
Old 10-19-2008, 09:34 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
things as it is

You can borrow mine, nans...it can generate up 50 wpm. (whines per minute)

Old 10-19-2008, 09:38 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Like it Ananda....Ha Ha
Ain't gonna moan cos I have nothing to moan about except lack of sleep and that just isn't funny or worth moaning about any more. So here's a hallowe'en pic instead...

Hi ananda, didn't realise the other picture was depressing...maybe cos there was a bed in it and I am sooo tired. Anyway, my brain is not very sharp today, so here is a silly pic for everyone
Old 10-19-2008, 09:41 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

hey ex.....that picture is depressing! maybe you need to cut back on the expresso?????

Old 10-19-2008, 12:39 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Still in pain. Trying not to let it get me down.
Old 10-19-2008, 12:48 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

I've filled out so many job applications online I can't even remember what I applied for! I did skip the ad for the CIA....um, don't think I meet their qualifications.

Now, I have 2 cats to assist me...great. At least Elvis has learned how to send e-mail, although he doesn't always wait until I've TYPED it!

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 10-19-2008, 04:05 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Old & Sober Member of AA

I've now become a Nervous Nellie! Got a pm from someone inviting me to be a moderator on a "recovery" website. Without thinking, I clicked on the link just to check it out. It looked legitimate enough, although it appeared new with only 39 members. I didn't feel I had time to devote to it, so I tried to send a gracious declination by pm, and was told that person has "refused to accept any pm's". What the heck?

I contacted CMC for her advice. I just hope I haven't left myself open to any viruses!
Old 10-19-2008, 04:28 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

me too jersy me too!!!!!!

should we start a ninnys annonomous????

Old 10-19-2008, 04:43 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
it's a movie, you're the star

whineeeeee:

i bought my halloween costume and won't be able to get wasted in it..lol i'm actually angry about this! also, i have a **** load of homework and i've honestly been doing homework ALL DAY. i dont even have time to shower until late late laterrrrr

so much whining. so little time.
Old 10-19-2008, 04:59 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

hey bg....i got my costume too!!!! Its ok to wear a costume and not get toaasted!!!! I actually look forward to it....I'm gonna be a stale candy corn...

post a pic of your costume if you want....

You know now that I'm sober its hard to figure out how i ever had time to get drunk...then again...look at the mess of my destroyed home I guess i can see why I had time

Today it is clean and it feels fun to be at home...what a new feeling

oooooops forgot where i am!
Old 10-19-2008, 05:38 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

no whies today and thank god for that too!
Old 10-19-2008, 07:23 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I managed to get out of yesterday's bad 'kid-inflicted' mood, but she's determined to f*ck with my mind. Now, after picking her ass up from a friend's house and bringing back in my van our neighbor's borrowed bike (cause she didn't want to ride home in the dark and didn't think to ride home BEFORE it got dark!!!) she's throwing a fit cause I'd brought two of her stuffed animals in my room to 'keep me company' while she's in college!! Telling me she doesn't want me taking her 'stuff' while she's gone.

The little brat didn't mind my going in her room to find stuff she wanted me to bring up to her, 70 miles and 90 minutes away. I guess when I'm not doing her bidding I'm pretty much useless and annoying. I'm flippin sick of her nasty hateful attitude. She denies being "hateful" but that's the only word that describes it - HATEFUL and mean. It's a good thing I'm in this sobriety thing for ME or I'd be drunk as hell right now. But I don't want to give her any (more) ammunition for hating me than she already has, the snotty little brat.

None of my kids were raised to behave like this, and the oldest was never this bad as a teen, but the youngest three have made my misery their f*cking mission in life. Well, their arrows have hit the mark and I feel mortally wounded. This is the kid I was closest to out of the three youngest and she's making it all too plain that she doesn't like me much. I still love her but I really wish I didn't. It would be so much easier for me if I could honestly hate her. She takes what I offer her with one hand and 'slaps' me with the other.

I really wish I'd stopped having kids after the first one. But hindsight is 20/20 vision and my real 'vision' is legally blind. How could I not see this coming?? Am I that stupid? Or just worth so much hate and disrespect?

I give up. I don't give a sh!t if she comes home for Christmas or not. Maybe I'll suggest she stay with her dad while I TAKE TOTAL CARE OF HER CAT!! Insolent little sh!t. I swear every time I've had contact with her since she left for college she's been hateful, mean, and rude. Even when bringing her stuff up to her and buying things for her to make her life easier. Well, NO MORE OF THAT. She's on her own now til she matures enough to learn gratitude and respect. She doesn't have to actually love me, just a little pretending would be nice.

Old 10-20-2008, 02:45 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Back from Codie Vacation and fresh out of whines...but it's just a matter of time, yes?

Oh yeah, the Queen of Whines has been crowned...it's a beautiful thing.

Old 10-20-2008, 03:15 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  

Hi Ann, or should I say Your Royal Highness? hee hee
Anyhow, here's some accessories to go with your crown plus a spare one....

Old 10-20-2008, 03:21 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  

ann, thats priceless!!!

myyyyy innnnnternet was down most of yesterday!

Grant me the serenityto accept the whines i cannot change...

Courage to change the whines i can...

and the whinedom to know the difference...!
Old 10-20-2008, 05:00 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  

I'm working on a whine as we speak!
Old 10-20-2008, 08:52 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  
Old & Sober Member of AA

I am not worthy!

Originally Posted by Ann View Post
Back from Codie Vacation and fresh out of whines...but it's just a matter of time, yes?

Oh yeah, the Queen of Whines has been crowned...it's a beautiful thing.

Welcome back. Your humble servant bows to your Whiness! This was the best I could do.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:37 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  

I just now am in the middle of an overwhelming feeling of sadness....well not overwhelming but very strong. I feel so sad and like my heart is breaking.

This too shall pass

Old 10-20-2008, 09:47 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  

Ananda Big Hugs to you
Old 10-20-2008, 10:42 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
No more merlot, more mamma

Huge hugs Ananda!!!

I've been looking for jobs..the past couple of weeks I've applied to at least 2 a day..nothing to apply to so far today!!! Urgg. Frustrating. AND 4 kitties are now sick with the sneezes. Called the vet..have to bring them in if they start coughing. No idea how they could've caught colds..all indoor cats!