Notices

Clean House Time Again Part 2

Old 04-03-2007, 07:00 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  

Having a tough time today........?

Hang in there and know you are not alone................get to a meeting if you haven't been in some time....and if you just went to one .......find another one and talk to friends...............

talking your problems over is good............hang in there and know that I am praying for you today...........You are special.............Hugs to you and many more coming your way as the day continues..........................Little Penguin
Old 04-07-2007, 06:31 AM
  # 82 (permalink)  

HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE OUT THERE........

This is a good day to pass all the Hugs around that you have stored up inside you..........if not eough just find someone that has extra to pass on to you......................

Get that Chocolate Rabbit and share with someone that needs a friend........reach out and touch someone..............

Be good to yourself and know that you are on the road to recovery..............this is the best place to be........................Keep moving forward with your recovery one day at a time.....................Little Penguin
Old 04-10-2007, 05:41 AM
  # 83 (permalink)  

Good morning all you lovely people.......this is your recovery and you are to take it one day at a time for the rest of your life...........................We all have tough days and that is the way we learn to be patient with ourselves........

I have learned that myself and know that every day is never the same as the day before............

Take pride in your recovery and do what you can to make every day count for you...............this is your life now and it isn't so bad.........

Clean house each day and work the steps to the best of your ability..........you can do it.........I did it and I am still here today helping out all those that want the help.............

Get to a meeting today and know that you are a good person and can make a difference in so many ways...........Give a HUG to new comers and if in need GET A HUG from others.......it really makes you feel good deep inside.............

Little Penguin
Old 04-10-2007, 06:15 AM
  # 84 (permalink)  

Have a happy day ...........think about what you need to do for your recovery......get to work and know you are not alone on this....................life is what you make it today............

One moment at a time.......One day at a time.............One meeting at a time to make your program work for you is good..............Take in all you can during the meetings and know that others have it worse than you.........

Get lots of Hugs today......it makes a person feel better................ Little Penguin
Old 04-10-2007, 07:40 AM
  # 85 (permalink)  

Have patients today and you will start to feel better about you and the way your program is to move.................this is a one step at a time type of life................You can do it and keep the inner house clean at the same time.............

Hugs to you.....

Little Penguin
Old 04-11-2007, 08:41 AM
  # 86 (permalink)  

Another day in recovery and the fog is burning off......this is a time to get going on that walk for the day and think of all those you need to talk to...................working the steps and so much more............

But only one day at a time..............this is the pace you need to look at in your lovely life in recovery.........

Have a good day and watch the birds and how they handle their life..................they have a nack of making things work out and We can do the same................

My thoughts are with you all today.........take it easy and work all you can to make your life special............Recovery is a life long process.......... Hugs to you all......

Little Penguin
Old 04-16-2007, 06:44 PM
  # 87 (permalink)  

Rest asure that life will be good to you today..........be patient with your recovery and yourself............you have so much to look forward to..................One step at a time and keep that foot in front of you every minute of the day........

One day at a time gets the work done if you let it help you on the path to recovery.............................Let others in your family know how much progress you are making...........Let them help if need be ........this way they can learn all you are learning...................

Have a good day and put your trust in God for that extra help each day.....................................Little Penguin
Old 04-16-2007, 06:57 PM
  # 88 (permalink)  

Today be patient with your program and know you have lots of friends in the program that truely care.............

I am working on that myself and find that I need faith in God .....

I will sleep on it tonight and trust that my dreams tonight will clear my head to continue with my program and work the steps the best I can.....................One day at a time.............

Little Penguin
Old 04-17-2007, 06:19 AM
  # 89 (permalink)  

The coffee is brewing for all those that need some this early..............always here to listen and help when you need someone................................Clean that inner house and you will feel better about your life ......one day at a time.............................Keep up the good work and know that your program is the best thing you have done for your life................................

Little Penguin
Old 04-17-2007, 11:30 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  

Today let us all pray for the families and students at Va. Tech.......................

as for our own lives ........we will continue with our program and do the best we can .....Just for today.............

Little Penguin
Old 04-20-2007, 06:22 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  

Good time to clean house and make life right for you.......today is the day......get that walk if you can and clear the air in your head......................find a quiet place to write and read the steps in your program.............

You can do this as so many of us........I still need to find my quiet place especially when the house is a busy one.......................sometimes when everyone is gone I find all the quiet time I need..............

Or........go to a room and close the door.......if need be put a "do not disturb " sign on the door and see if that get you the peace you need to work the steps and your program...........................

Get to a meeting and work the rest of your program............Find your peace with God and know He is there for you as well...............

This is your life in your program now and you need to make the best of it.......................ONE DAY AT A TIME...............I know you can do it.............

Hugs to you all today......

Little Penguin
Old 04-20-2007, 01:31 PM
  # 92 (permalink)  

Need to reconnect with others in the program.........?

You can do that and get yourself to a meeting......chat here and meet others here.............we are all in this together.........

One day at a time for the rest of our lives.....that is the way it goes in the recovery program.................You can do it ......................hang in there ........

Clean house today when you have those few minutes..........take a walk if you can and clear the air .....it helps.............

Little Penguin
Old 04-21-2007, 09:25 AM
  # 93 (permalink)  

Today is a good day to break open that recovery book and work the steps ......find a sunny spot and get going.................

you can do it today........One step at a time is the way to go...

Let no one bother you for the first few minutes while you get your bearings..............Get that positive thinking going and move on with the writing thing.............

Make today different and better than yesturday.............you can do this......................meet with new friends in recovery and get that much needed cup of coffee......hit a meeting and a set your goals for the day.......................

Get an early start...............and then you can have the rest of the day to yourself............................and take that much needed walk...............................Little Penguin
Old 04-23-2007, 06:10 PM
  # 94 (permalink)  

Tough day today.....?

There is one way to beat it and that is to get to a meeting and work the program..................you can do it.......

Hug some friends and you can get lots of hugs back.......................get some fresh air and take that much needed walk....................

Clean your house and know that this will make you feel better.....................touch base with your sponsor........

Don't be alone.........get someone to come over and spend some time with you.....................have dinner.....watch a movie and play some games......................

Read your journal and add to it.........draw some pictures or use stickers to put a picture out there for how you feel just for today...................................One day at a time........................Just for today...........

Little Penguin
Old 04-24-2007, 05:53 AM
  # 95 (permalink)  

Came here today early to wrap myself in a blanket to stay warm and clean house in my mind before going on to the next thing in my life........................

Not easy sometimes......that is ok.....I will take things one minute at a time Just For Today.................This is recovery and we are here to do the best we can at the moment...............

A reminder of a program that Takes things slow to get the future of our lives under control.........One step at a time........

Take that walk in the program and know that you can do it.........We all do it and help each other out in the best way possible........................Breath deeply and know you are in the right place............................

Today take that walk in the fresh air.......watch others around you and take note how many people really look happy with their lives....................Do you have it better knowing you have a recovery program to back up your future and at the moment?

I know I have a program that will never go away ......it is at an arms length for me and you................Hugs are there every minute when I need them most and a special someone to talk to even over the phone..........................Understanding is there and words of comfort.................

Yes.......One day at a time is the only way to make this program work...................Just for today..................

Little Penguin
Old 04-24-2007, 06:04 AM
  # 96 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

(((((Penny)))))
Old 04-24-2007, 04:25 PM
  # 97 (permalink)  

Hello little friend......nogard.....

you are good for giving Hugs when they are really needed....Thanks..............

Today is the day to get busy with writing and working the steps......One at a time for today.........no hurry to get them done............Just take it slow and easy so as not to wear yourself out...............

Clean house issues come up daily if you think so or not........Be good to yourself and know you are not alone on this road trip to do better with your program................Have a good day and know that I am thinking about you...............

Little Penguin
Old 04-24-2007, 05:58 PM
  # 98 (permalink)  

...thinking about you, too, Penguin.
Old 04-26-2007, 06:43 AM
  # 99 (permalink)  

Nice to see there are others checking out Clean House........

This is a good place to be and understand where you need to have your mind in your program...........It is so easy and real simple........

Put one foot in front of the other and watch yourself move right along in your program................But not without some pot holes......these you do not always notice and don't be worried.......you can only do the best you can each day........You can do this and make your life the happiest each day.........

Stay close to your thoughts and what your program offers..........each day is different and you only have to think positive One day at a time.........................God is the strength most of us look to in getting through this program............He shows us the direction to go and warms our heart to work the steps one day at a time........

Find that quiet place and work your steps......Then get an early morning walk in to clear the air.......................get to a meeting and find new direction to help you in the areas you haven't touched on your own.................Hugs to you today and many more coming through the day........................

Little Penguin
Old 04-29-2007, 06:58 AM
  # 100 (permalink)  

Another day to look forward to.......but don't let the fog or start of a bad day get you down....................

Start working the steps and get an early start if having trouble sleeping..............you can do this and just for a few minutes a day you will make progress and see the results of your program...

Get out and get a walk in while others are still asleep.........notice how quiet it is out there and the what the world is like when you are still asleep normally..........................

Take the day slow and enjoy what you normally just pass up.........watch kids play .....and see how much fun they are having......................fly a kite if possible and enjoy yourself for the first time of your life................

Get to some meetings and listen to what others are saying........then put in some concerns of your own or what is on your mind................Like I said have a good day and enjoy.......

Little Penguin