Notices

Clean House Time Again Part 2

Old 02-10-2007, 01:45 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Just a note of reminder.......if you are working too hard on the clean house thing.....take a break and get some fresh air......................you need to pace yourself with the Program work.....................other wise you will drive yourself crazy.........................

Have a good day and talk to you all later.................

Little Penguin
Old 02-15-2007, 01:21 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Hello everyone......Love got your heart all wrapped up....?

that is ok........do remember that your program needs some attention today.................get some work done and go for that much needed walk and clear the air............have a good day and know that I am praying for you ...............Little Penguin
Old 02-20-2007, 02:35 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  

I am here to help out the best I can to make my life better than it is today.........One day at a time.......

The way to do that is to keep moving forward in my program to the best of my ability...........It isn't easy and I find that following the most simple steps of this program I will make something of myself.......................You can do it if you put your mind to it....................

Keep moving forward and Clean that inside house of yours........

Life is a moment at a time and we all live one step at a time in this program..........This is the future of our life today and I have the most utmost confidence that we will all make it.................................Life has to be first and foremost in our lives.....................Keep up the good work............................Little Penguin
Old 02-23-2007, 05:48 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  

Checking out all the things I didn't get done the other day.....................we all need to back track in our program and think twice about what needs to be done...............Take it easy and do the best you can.............One step at a time........one moment at a time.........................................Littl e Penguin
Old 02-27-2007, 07:13 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  

Another day to look at close with your recovery progress..........YEA ......there is a way to take pride in what you do each day............make your program special each day by helping out with others that are new in the program......................you will feel better about your own program..................NO PRESSURE..........in fact I tried this many times and it brought a sence of peace to my mind and a smile on my face.........................I was helping someone else and that felt good inside......................TRY IT ....YOU WILL FEEL THE CALM.....................Have a good day and don't forget to clean your house today.....you owe it to yourself to keep up with the work..........................................Litt le Penguin
Old 02-28-2007, 07:02 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  

Time to pay attention to your recovery more so than ever....................Not having time to get the work done to keep your program in order? You are not alone........so many of us are in the same boat and have so many other things going on in our lives we tend to forget the most important thing......................Our Recovery Program..............

So get back in the game and get things moving.......work the steps and get to those meetings..............life will look a bit better when you get the recovery scheduled into your life..................keep up the good work and know you are not alone.............................Little Penguin
Old 02-28-2007, 07:08 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  

No time to drink over the mess you have created for yourself........get moving and know you are not alone in all this..............your program is important..........life needs to go on and you can get back into the action of recovery...................Ok .....you have a few bad moments and go out again and again........what about the friends you made in recovery? they know you are around .....you just haven't been there for some time..........................don't be afraid to call anyone.........just do it and get back into the program..........................you are welcome and everyone understands what goes on.........we have all been there.....................and done that..........Hugs to you today.............................Little Penguin
Old 03-07-2007, 06:08 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  

The Irish Dancers are out and we have to keep moving forward with out program .........Recovery is important Especially during the celebrations of St Patrick's Day and other special days................................But no one said we couldn't celebrate........We can do this and have a good time ..............................Keep up with the clean house issues and do it slowly one day at a time.......You can do this and I have confidence in you all......................

Have one of those days when you feel you can't handle the program stuff anymore....? you are not alone..........

Work the steps today and take that long walk outside to get some fresh air............sometimes clearing out the steam is a good idea and helps with the thinking........................

Take today with ease and know you are special.............Recovery is an important part in your life today.....................Keep moving forward .....One day at a time...............................Little Penguin
Old 03-07-2007, 10:11 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Since my last post I realized that A walk is much needed today...........To climb the highest mountain and think about the program that is running my life and yours..............We can work through all the little problems that knock us down each day...........................Ok ......maybe some depression is getting you down...........but you can work through this........take that walk and climb the mountain......this is your road to recovery.....a good one no doubt.......make it worth the time you have and make it better than the last time you really did something for yourself.........................

Working the steps is important in getting through the day........Cleaning your inner house needs work and you can do this .................................

The mountain climb is all a part of the program........there are ups and downs many times over........and don't forget you may come across the pot holes............................

Take it easy and notice the surroundings around you as you walk the mountain climb.............................Little Penguin
Old 03-20-2007, 11:29 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  

Good morning everyone......Today is a good day to look at your life and how you are keeping that positive attitude toward the steps and so much more in your program.......

Having trouble cleaning that house within?

You are not alone.......everyday is a job to keep up with so much..............But in the Recovery program you can do it.....ONE DAY AT A TIME............keep moving forward and know you have lots of friends there if you need the help...........................

Do understand this........NO ONE WILL DO YOUR WORK FOR YOU.......What you have on your plate is up to you to work on and finish up.......if not started .......get going.......No time to sit and stare at your full plate..............

The Clean up process will move forward slowly.........Just take your time and don't panic when you run into trouble.......

HUGS TO YOU ALL..........Little Penguin
Old 03-21-2007, 07:01 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  

How many of you have had one of those days when you would rather give up........?

Ever been on the wrong side of the Hill? taken a wrong turn and wished you just were not in the program?

You are not alone........I have been there many times and am grateful to have the program behind me...........I still get depressed wishing I could just give up on my life......

Sometimes .....I just think about all I have accomplished in my program and then look at the years I have behind me ..........

The constant Cleaning of your house is an everyday thing.......When you wake up.....in the middle of the day.....and before going to bed.......ALL important......

Hang in there and I will also............I think about all those just starting out and realize I have come a long way.....I am an example for the newcomers today.......I know the ropes and have the start of what it takes to keep my program going...........................ONE DAY AT A TIME......THIS IS THE FIRST THINGS TO REMEMBER EACH DAY........YOU CAN DO IT .....JUST LIKE I HAVE..........Just for today................... Little Penguin
Old 03-23-2007, 08:52 AM
  # 72 (permalink)  

Easter coming up and there are lost of things for us all to consider...........OUR PROGRAM in RECOVERY...........No matter how much everyone else parties around us we have more important things to do.....................That is to keep up with our program and do with what we think is right for us................................

Let others see how your life has changed since you got into a program that makes you take responsible for your life today.......and see how happy you are with this new life...........................YES.......you still have your ups and downs......but you will be ok and get through all the rough spots.....................

Look at Easter as a NEW BEGINNING for you today.........

Have a good day and take time for yourself................................Little Penguin
Old 03-23-2007, 06:54 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  

Time for that mountain climb before the evening starts.............can sort of use it right now and get some things off my mind...................................Need God to help me out here and put my mind at peace................some things that bother me are just eating me up......................and when that happens I don't feel like doing much..................

Have a good night all and know that I am praying for you all.................asking God to heal our hearts just for tonight..........................

Little Penguin
Old 03-26-2007, 09:30 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  

Feeling alone and no one seems to listen........?

Hang in there and know you are in the right place just for today...................This is a smart place to be and get moving on that Clean House thing.........Your program makes it possible to clean up the old stuff and move on with your life..............

You can do it one day at a time.................just take a few minutes and work out what you need to do first to keep your program going................how much time you need to be quiet before the noise starts to disrupt your day........

Pick the right time of the day to work on you............find that inner peace you need to write.....work the steps and Clean your mind of all the bad things from the past.................Work on today and what you want to change the you............

Take that climb up the mountain to smell the fresh air and see the beauty below..................Don't worry you are not alone................God has your hand and will lead you in the right direction......you just need to ask for help................YES.....ASK FOR HELP...........It is there if you need it......................Hugs are there also .....and a shoulder to cry on....................Love ya .....

Moving on.....One step at a time...........................Little Penguin
Old 03-26-2007, 09:49 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  

ONE DAY AT A TIME.......THAT'S ALL IT TAKES........JUST FOR TODAY.........................YOU CAN DO IT..............

Little Penguin
Old 03-26-2007, 04:29 PM
  # 76 (permalink)  

Having trouble getting out of the house today?

Keep working the steps and making phone calls to your sponsor.....................stay in tune with the program and you will be stepping out the door to a new life.........

Get out and spell the fresh air if any........take a walk and note all those in a hurry.............Take your time and walk around the block and to the park if close by.............watch the kids play.....................

or if no park close by go outside and watch the cars go by..................notice how much other people are in such a hurry today...................your life doesn't have to be that way.......................

Take it one day at a time.......one moment at a time..........

Little Penguin
Old 03-26-2007, 07:21 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  

Need time to think about the day..........?

take it one day at a time.......rest easy tonight and talk to a friend if you need to........................

Praying for you all tonight and keeping my mind positive tonight.................Talk to you all later...........................Little Penguin
Old 03-31-2007, 07:25 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  

Working the steps to better yourself?
Or just having trouble staying in the now with your program?
Whatever the problem you can stay here and follow the program in many simple ways.......................

Clean House with in yourself and you can do the right thing for yourself...................

Just sit back and find that quiet self within yourself..........get a piece of paper and start working the steps without someone bothering you.................put on quiet music to set the mood if that is what it takes.............

You can do this and make some progress...............

Climb that mountain within yourself and know that the path will not be smooth......there are Holes here and there......This is do to the unrest of your past...............Fear Not .......you can make this trip in the best way possible.............

Work the steps and know that you are not alone.......

Making that first step is what this program is all about.......you can do it and make your life better.........

I have confidence in you all...................I have done it and "yes" there are problem areas I had to over come..........

No one day is better than the last................One day at a time here is how we do it.................Rest easy tonight and do tomarrow what you could not do today................

Don't be hard on yourself................take that break and go for a walk..............get some fresh air and think things over................God will be with you and watch your every step......................I will pray for you today that you keep moving forward...............Hugs to you all.........

Little Penguin
Old 03-31-2007, 07:39 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  

Today I am lucky to have my mind on my program ............This is the first place I would want to be when I am down......

Recovery programs give me the recharge I need ........It keeps my emotions at ease...................

Come and join the fun.............find new friends around that care about you...................leave the old friends alone....................you can change your life with Recovery..............................Little Penguin
Old 04-02-2007, 07:09 AM
  # 80 (permalink)  

Making changes for your recovery....?

Take it one moment at a time.........

One.....Think of what you can do to make good choices.....

Two.....Think about what recovery takes to make you happy....

Three....Think about what you can do to make life a recovery life....

Four.....Think about the times you can get to meetings....

Five......Think about making those resolutions to better your recovery...........

Six.......Think about how happy you are making a difference....

You can do all and more for yourself.................You own it to yourself to do what is right for your recovery....

Clean house within .......by doing this you take your own inventory............do the steps and find that quiet place to sit back and write..........get to meetings and touch base with friends in recovery........................

Remember Party time is Recovery time now.............Have faith and know that you can do this........................

Little Penguin