please pray for me,

Old 06-05-2007, 12:43 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

So many good, positive responses ((teke)). You're in my thoughts and prayers. You are family here and we'll be here for you no matter when, why or where.
Old 06-05-2007, 12:45 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
grateful rca

somebody please tell me why is he calling me to see if i'm ok? my thoughts are not to say any thing about a divorce to him just yet, try to hold out until i finally talk to legal aide and get the process started or do you think i should go ahead and let him know that i've contacted legal aide?
Old 06-05-2007, 01:03 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

ditto everything everyone else has said.

And now - I need to get the keys to the codie bus from Ann so I can come and run him over for you.

At this point, I would refrain from having any contact with him. I would get my phone number changed, or at least make sure that I didn't answer any calls from him. Contact legal aide as soon as possible, and let the attorney talk to him from that point on.
Old 06-05-2007, 01:05 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

I wouldnt talk to him at all, and most importnatly do not tell him anything. You do not want him trying to evade being served with the divorce papers
Old 06-05-2007, 01:11 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Teke, i am so sorry you are going through this, you dont' have nothing to be ashamed of. I don't know why he would be calling you. Maybe you should tell him that you are not feeling good and you are confused, then take some time to really clear your head. There is too much going on right now to make any decisions...just breathe. I would ask him not to contact you for awhile Teke, he is hurting you, and you don't deserve it. Gosh, is there anywhere you can go to get away for a little while? I will pray for you...hang in there!!!
Old 06-05-2007, 01:13 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

teke, i don't think you can gain anything from talking to him right now. he pretty much proved how sick he is. you just let us know if we should come down there, i think all of us together can take him, don't you?? he does not want to be on the receiving end of a codie smack down thats for sure!
Old 06-05-2007, 01:14 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Originally Posted by abtchonamission View Post
And now - I need to get the keys to the codie bus from Ann so I can come and run him over for you.

Ohhhhh..........Can I please come along?? I'm an expert navigtor.
Old 06-05-2007, 01:22 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
grateful rca

ok. the thing about this no contact is, he's not living here but has been here since thursday, has next to no clothes here but he said eariler that he would be here shortly. the kids think that i'm just accusing daddy and that i'm just causing daddy trouble at least he's coming here and he's trying. i never try to say bad things to them or tell them that dad is trying me make me look like the villian to cover for his cruelity and they believe him, that part of the reason why i feel so all alone. i know that i have you guys and i thank you ever so much.

i have just sit back and taken the blame for the kids sake, even though i know that i'm not guilty of anything but not allowing him to treat me this way.
Old 06-05-2007, 01:28 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i have been thinking about somewhere i could go for a few days, but i have no f2f friends except one that i feel comfortable about going to, but i can't get in touch with her today, her number seems to be disconnected or something. i can't go to family with this, they believe him.

this is my house, but this time i wished that i could leave him here with the kids for a few days and not tell him anything about where i'm going. don't have a motive other than just packing me a little bag and go away from him and here for some serious me time. problem with that is that i still have these two teenagers here to think about.
Old 06-05-2007, 01:30 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Dont let the kids get to you. One day they'll see him for who he really is, trust me they always do. Just tell them you cant do this anymore and youve made a decision for a better life. That man has sure put you through he**. Time to think of Teke. Just because you do not want him around doesnt mean he cant have a relationship with the kids, if he doesnt that his choice.
Whats with last week and estranged addicts coming back? Mine wined me, dined me, used me and boom gone again. (not literrally, but you know)
Old 06-05-2007, 01:31 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

DRive here Teke!! Ill hide you out, if you dont mind peanut butter and jelly and lots of brown rice
Old 06-05-2007, 01:47 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i wonder if i could go to a motel for a few days, could i take my comp and still be able to use the internet?
Old 06-05-2007, 01:50 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i'm thinking that i could write out a list of the bills that need to be paid, where to pay them and to who. just pack a bag and just go.

cinder, i feel like i could rent a car and just go, the kids don't understand why i want to do this, they think i'm just being mean to daddy.
Old 06-05-2007, 01:51 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

Teke your kids will be fine they are older. Do what u need right now for your own mental health!
Old 06-05-2007, 01:55 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by teke View Post
i wonder if i could go to a motel for a few days, could i take my comp and still be able to use the internet?

Some hotels have internet hook ups in the room, specially places used for business people, you can look them up online.

Teke, your kids arent gonna understand, they cant because they are children, they are still innocent and pure in most of their thinking. Embrace that, tell them to trust you know whats best for all and let it go
Old 06-05-2007, 02:05 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  

I have gone off to motel rooms before to be alone. Nearly all motels have internet now. I sure wouldn't feel like being there at the house at this time. And maybe you can pick a nearby city where there is a museum, park, whatever or something that you could wander in, get lost in and enjoy. Take a book, so you can go out for a nice meal, read and linger over the meal. The teens can handle themself for a few days. Part of growing up for teens is learning to take care of themselves.
I like getting away like that and being anonymous when I am troubled and needing some relief.

live
Old 06-05-2007, 02:19 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  

Sending Prayers
Old 06-05-2007, 02:22 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  

Teke I am mad for you...he is a worm and a pretty bad man...just throw him and whoever else wants to argue with you or judge you out of the house, your the boss its your house. Tell everyone he has to leave cause he cheated and that your getting tired of being around a total dirt bag...hang in there Teke and if you need anything let me know....
Old 06-05-2007, 03:19 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
Get Caught Reading

(((((((Teke))))))))

Sending you love and prayers across the miles.
Stay strong. Take care of you.
Linda
Old 06-05-2007, 03:49 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  

I could seriously rip out that man's small intestine and strangle him with it right about now. Who gave him the right?

Whoops....did I say that out loud? Sorry. Not very detached or compassionate at the moment, I'm afraid.

Teke, so finally you know: you're not crazy and here's proof. He's dishonest, cheating, addicted, and mean. Time to kick that garbage to the curb and get that pain out of your life. Get him out of your space at your earliest convenience, and don't worry what a couple of teenagers have to say.

We'll help you do whatever you need to do, Teke, you know you can count on us.

Love,
GiveLove