Penny for your thoughts 11

Old 06-04-2007, 08:41 AM
  # 381 (permalink)  

Loves, thats funny. Specially since Im on my 2nd Dove dark chocolate bar (The more I cry the more my boss goes to get. HEE HEE.)
Old 06-04-2007, 08:43 AM
  # 382 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

I guess i"m off to town for a bit. Need to gas up my beast just in case I have to rush to the hospital. I suppose I need to put a bra on............well, not really......I've lost 5 lbs since coming back and it's all in my chest.
Why can't I lose weight in my thighs?? I hate getting old. I'll catch you guys in a bit.
Old 06-04-2007, 08:45 AM
  # 383 (permalink)  

loves, i'm glad i'm not the only who thinks her chest is shrinking. what is that all about anyway!! I just blame my kids and buy padded bras now.
Old 06-04-2007, 08:47 AM
  # 384 (permalink)  

Theighs, hmm. ALl my life I was too thin, I finally look healthy put on weight and yesterday I notice most went to my theighs. Im starting exercising to deal with that. I hear bicycling may help. Remember when your daughter does go, if she has another ride to the hospital, dont kill yourself to get there. It does, generally take time wit the first, and you know how many times I ahd my parents up in middle of the night to meet me at the hospital, only to be sent home...
ALOT, even with the third pregnancy
Old 06-04-2007, 08:49 AM
  # 385 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by finallyout View Post
loves, i'm glad i'm not the only who thinks her chest is shrinking. what is that all about anyway!! I just blame my kids and buy padded bras now.

HAHA, mine grew. That was the cool thing bout seeing those old guys. In highschool all would joke I was flat as a board. Im still small, but add a padded bra and a low cut, yet conservative shirt, and I bet they notice

I cant exercise too much, or change my eating habits, I know those would be the first togo
Old 06-04-2007, 08:50 AM
  # 386 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by cinderellawkids View Post
Loves, thats funny. Specially since Im on my 2nd Dove dark chocolate bar (The more I cry the more my boss goes to get. HEE HEE.)

Lucky duck!! I have to bluntly say to my boss.........."You're buying lunch today Brian." He usually will..........but it sucks having to remind him .
Old 06-04-2007, 08:52 AM
  # 387 (permalink)  

I just cry...
At alanon I learned I need to say what I mean, but...darn if I get what I want when I cry, why change?
Old 06-04-2007, 08:57 AM
  # 388 (permalink)  

Well Im off to run my errand marathon, back after lunch
Old 06-04-2007, 09:00 AM
  # 389 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by palmtree View Post
I almost LOSTmy life x2 at the hands of my ex husband...he tried to kill me, once with a gun and then with his own two hands....let me tell you I am stronger today because I SURVIVED....I SURVIVED when all his family told me to drop the charges..and I told them where to go...I SURVIVED going to shelters with the children....i SURVIVED with no food...I SURVIVED taking him to court when he refused to pay child support. I went back to College 20 years later to prove that I COULD do it and I did, single with 2 kids to support and I SURVIVED. We are the chosen ones...in this path of life so we can show OUR children how it's really done in this world.

Wow PT. You and I have lived similar lives........cept for the college thing. I think I stuck myself when it came to further education. Good for you though!! You're what I like to call an inspiration. I suppose I chose to be stuck and not further my career.

If I were an HP, I would change the way a bodies weight is distributed . When a woman loses or gains weight, there would be an even amount given to the chest and thighs area.........and the mid section........well that would always remain tight and thin. Hint Hint HP...........Hint hint.
Old 06-04-2007, 09:02 AM
  # 390 (permalink)  

Kris, think if we had bigger chests, there'd be more pain on our necks and back?
Old 06-04-2007, 09:08 AM
  # 391 (permalink)  

I don't want them really big..........I just want a little lol. I'm not greedy......just a little needy. I already have back and neck pain from a car accident..........so.......what's a little extra cleavage gonna hurt?? LOL
Old 06-04-2007, 09:09 AM
  # 392 (permalink)  

oh boy its lunch time already - i'm off too, but i'm staying away from all drive thrus, for real this time. getting a salad, i think. back later.
Old 06-04-2007, 09:19 AM
  # 393 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by palmtree View Post
40 DD was way too big for me to carry around. I loved them ...but not that much....

Holy cow!!!! You had enough to donate all over this board!!

I'm off to get gas and a candy bar. Lets see how big Loves can get her thighs. Hear that Noah?? I'll bet I scared the hell out of him just then with my threat of thunderthighness.
Old 06-04-2007, 09:29 AM
  # 394 (permalink)  

I could use a little too. Now I do need to get rid of the boob shelf my stomach as become. I should work out a tad but I dont have the energy to do anything lately. I need motivation in a bad way. Well just mopped the floors I love the smell hate the work. Off to finish the work for the day.
Old 06-04-2007, 10:05 AM
  # 395 (permalink)  

no, i'm back from lunch, well i at least looked at the salads then opted for the turkey wrap which i guess isn't so bad. now i'm fighting the urge for dessert from the evil vending machine.

well guys, i did it, i gave my notice today at work. i've decided to move back to PA so i can go back to school. plus i still have some good contacts there for better paying jobs that what i have here. and my kids can go back to their old school which is far better than the one here. so by 15th i will be home again to start my new life. yeah me!! what a relief.
Old 06-04-2007, 10:09 AM
  # 396 (permalink)  

Good for u finally. Time to do things u want to do and be happy. U will have all the help u need and u will further yourself financially. What an exciting move and a big move for u.
Old 06-04-2007, 10:10 AM
  # 397 (permalink)  

palm - PA = pennsylvania. just north of philly. i'll be a little closer to you! how far are you from niagra falls, i always wanted to see that.
Old 06-04-2007, 10:13 AM
  # 398 (permalink)  
came-came to-came to believe

I pray that I can reach out--and not get stuck in that rutt--the one that I allowed to get me drunk time and time again....
Old 06-04-2007, 10:16 AM
  # 399 (permalink)  

palm- their father is also in pa, he has 3 mos clean (first time in over 7yrs) he seems to be serious about his recovery and definately understands my boundaries and the meaning of proving things with his actions, not words. hes been improving, but my guard is still up. i have my plans and no matter what he does i'm sticking to them.
Old 06-04-2007, 10:16 AM
  # 400 (permalink)  

Im sure the kids will be thrilled to be back with old friends. I hope for your mental wellbeing you dont seel yourself back to the legal Secretary field. (its getting monantenous around here.) LOL

Naa not really, most of us in this field are a little wacky in some way or another and its soo fun to talk about the drama filled lifes of those who are only anmes ona paper and records to us