View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 09:00 AM
  # 389 (permalink)  
Lovestoomuch
Or However You Spell It....

Originally Posted by palmtree View Post
I almost LOSTmy life x2 at the hands of my ex husband...he tried to kill me, once with a gun and then with his own two hands....let me tell you I am stronger today because I SURVIVED....I SURVIVED when all his family told me to drop the charges..and I told them where to go...I SURVIVED going to shelters with the children....i SURVIVED with no food...I SURVIVED taking him to court when he refused to pay child support. I went back to College 20 years later to prove that I COULD do it and I did, single with 2 kids to support and I SURVIVED. We are the chosen ones...in this path of life so we can show OUR children how it's really done in this world.

Wow PT. You and I have lived similar lives........cept for the college thing. I think I stuck myself when it came to further education. Good for you though!! You're what I like to call an inspiration. I suppose I chose to be stuck and not further my career.

If I were an HP, I would change the way a bodies weight is distributed . When a woman loses or gains weight, there would be an even amount given to the chest and thighs area.........and the mid section........well that would always remain tight and thin. Hint Hint HP...........Hint hint.