A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 6

Old 05-03-2007, 01:46 PM
  # 281 (permalink)  

Me too Jewelz
Old 05-03-2007, 01:50 PM
  # 282 (permalink)  
grateful rca

no cindi i think i knew what you were saying. i guess there was a little pun intended on my part.

like anvil said, you could send the cops by there, or take someone with you or better yet, send someone else, if you have someone who'll go. i don't know, do they both have id? don't you think the neighbor would let someone know if it seemed like there was something wrong.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:50 PM
  # 283 (permalink)  

Good night everyone, time to go home and kiss the kids! They're baking me a b-day cake tonight. We're celebrating early since we'll be out of town this weekend. Hope you all have a nice evening!!
Old 05-03-2007, 01:53 PM
  # 284 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

still six minutes to go
Old 05-03-2007, 01:54 PM
  # 285 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

hopefully michael will sleep real good like last night..haha
Old 05-03-2007, 01:54 PM
  # 286 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by teke View Post
no cindi i think i knew what you were saying. i guess there was a little pun intended on my part.

like anvil said, you could send the cops by there, or take someone with you or better yet, send someone else, if you have someone who'll go. i don't know, do they both have id? don't you think the neighbor would let someone know if it seemed like there was something wrong.

Noone will go for me. If its quiet my neighbor wont check it out. He'll know if they are active though. I will no go inside if they dont answer the door anyway. It'll be okay. Im sure there just doing, whatever they do
Old 05-03-2007, 01:55 PM
  # 287 (permalink)  

I hope he sleeps for you Jewelz.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:58 PM
  # 288 (permalink)  
grateful rca

finallyout, i hope you have a good bday, when is it anyway?
Old 05-03-2007, 02:02 PM
  # 289 (permalink)  
grateful rca

what happened to my thank you button?
Old 05-03-2007, 02:04 PM
  # 290 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Ok...........off topic, but I need advice for how to keep a hyper dog under control in a car while you're out pumping gas..........

Roxy goes caaarazy when I leave her and starts raising hell. I'm afraid she'll draw attention to herself and someone might dog nap her. My driver's side door won't lock. I hate these last minute road trip jitters.
Old 05-03-2007, 02:06 PM
  # 291 (permalink)  
grateful rca

well maybe you could use a bank or credit card if you have one to pay at the pump. and tell her to really let the crazy go wild, maybe anybody would be afraid to try to take her. will that work?
Old 05-03-2007, 02:08 PM
  # 292 (permalink)  

Changed mind. Not going over there. I dont need the $30 that bad from the crib and stuff. MIL gonna loan the funds to me,so noone goes by there.

She said we all told them we were done, best not to open doors for them to try to come through.
Old 05-03-2007, 02:08 PM
  # 293 (permalink)  

Arg..........I won't have a bank card till I get back down to Florida. I'm going to have to pay cash for everything.
She's such a cute little booger............I'm worried and I'm thinking of driving straight through because she's so hyper. Lilpony said she doesn't care, but I dont' want to do that to her lol.
Old 05-03-2007, 02:18 PM
  # 294 (permalink)  
grateful rca

Originally Posted by cinderellawkids View Post
Changed mind. Not going over there. I dont need the $30 that bad from the crib and stuff. MIL gonna loan the funds to me,so noone goes by there.

She said we all told them we were done, best not to open doors for them to try to come through.

i'm amazed at how your mil is handling all of this, i'm so proud for you that you have her to back you up and she's willing to help you and encouraging you to stand strong and allow them to stew in their own misery. i'm proud of you two. ah and bro are in for a few hard knocks if they don't decided soon to get it together.
Old 05-03-2007, 02:19 PM
  # 295 (permalink)  

I thought about trying to take her with me in the store, but some don't allow it.........I looked up the breed information and pugs in general are bred for companionship, and are hyper-active. I think duct tape may be in order............just kidding.......I'm already tired and i still have so much to do. I hate road trips like this lol. Where's my personal jet??
Old 05-03-2007, 02:22 PM
  # 296 (permalink)  
grateful rca

so loves, are you moving everything back for now, and how is it that your job is still there waiting for you. will you go back to your old place and job?
Old 05-03-2007, 02:37 PM
  # 297 (permalink)  

I'm just bringing enough clothes, the dog and myself. I do still have my job at the insurance office whenever I want to work.

When Noah came down to get me we had Roxy with us...so one could watch her while the other left the vehicle. Noah said he has a crate I can bring. Thank goodness. good idea about covering it up with a towel. It's not like I'm going to be out of the vehicle for any length of time.

Found a map that will get me there in 17 hours. Not bad if I can follow the directions lol.

Thanks for the suggestions ladies. Sometimes its just easier to ask than it is to think when you've already got loads on your mind.
Old 05-03-2007, 04:52 PM
  # 298 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Loves, I have a little doggy bag maybe you could get that. I think the problem that the stores have is when the dog is on a leash the dogs could take a leak or crap anywhere but with the bag hes in there.

Cindi I am also proud of you and your MIL. I'm glad your not going over there esspecially since he hasnt called that definately means he is not in a good place. Trouble and a headache is what you would probably get if you went there.

Michael is sleeping soundly!!
Old 05-03-2007, 04:58 PM
  # 299 (permalink)  

I've been reading you guys posts. Fun to read. Speaking of dogs just wanted to add a funny story. I saw a woman the other day sitting at a red light with her poodle draped around her neck like a scarf, the dogs butt was on one shoulder and her head was on the other staring at me from the passenger seat. Funniest thing I ever saw. My pom just sits in the passenger seat and pants cause she hates to travel.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:18 PM
  # 300 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Louise that is so cute I wish I could see something like that.

Probably made you look twice.

hugs,
jewel