A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 6

Old 05-01-2007, 03:06 PM
  # 81 (permalink)  
grateful rca

well is bigfoot fact or fiction?

cinder,
i think that you and your ah is blessed to have a mil like that, one who's so supportive and willing to encourage you in helping yourself and letting them do for themselves. hopefully it won't be long before he finds his way. you both are showing so much strength. my mil is the total opposite of yours.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:32 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by teke View Post
well is bigfoot fact or fiction?

cinder,
i think that you and your ah is blessed to have a mil like that, one who's so supportive and willing to encourage you in helping yourself and letting them do for themselves. hopefully it won't be long before he finds his way. you both are showing so much strength. my mil is the total opposite of yours.

MIL has never been this supportive. Usually either blaming, sympathizing with him or thinking I should support him more, but I think she has actually just haad enough and it being both her boys at once tore her up, she said she just cant deal with it no more. Her words Saturday was their hopeless, words she's never ever said.
Finally if we all can stick to it theres no enablers and it helps me to know she's sticking to it too.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:41 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

I don't know if big foot is real or not.......but there sure is a lot of hype..........lol........watch out if you live in the woods near any bodies of fresh water. lol
Old 05-01-2007, 03:54 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by palmtree View Post
I still believe Bigfoot in the mountain n waitin for all of you to go campin soon he'll he watching for ya all' especially is you have A/C and toilets in your tents LOL LOL
Old 05-01-2007, 03:56 PM
  # 85 (permalink)  

Theres no big foot, just lost crack addicts taht havent showered in month.
BIL once rtold me of AH arriving at his apartment, here in FL, none had heard from AH in 6 weeks and he showed up 6 foot of grubby and nasty, had been living in a shack by a creek in Pisgah Forest NC all that time, drinking bottles park goers and campers left behind.

I bet they thought he was a legend too
Old 05-01-2007, 04:16 PM
  # 86 (permalink)  

Okay guys I did a bit of research on this bigfoot question. We have agreater chance of bears or coyotes wondering upon our camping excersion. However Im sure if we run across one, one of us codies will take him home bathe him and feed him in the name of love.
Did you know theres a whole organization donated to following bigfoot sightings. Some have been ruled out and some reported as unknown and possible findings. These are in Canada, Oregon and North Washington state.

Once a few years ago I tried researching and watching documentaries on the lochness monsterm see Im one of those people who believe. Apparently there is a similar sea creature in a large lake in Canada, or atleast reports, I forget its name
Old 05-01-2007, 04:30 PM
  # 87 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by cinderellawkids View Post
Once a few years ago I tried researching and watching documentaries on the lochness monsterm see Im one of those people who believe. Apparently there is a similar sea creature in a large lake in Canada, or atleast reports, I forget its name
Texas has a whole Big Foot Society........hmmmmm.......Yea...that's where you'll find me hanging out.........in the woods.....at night........with nothing but sonar devices hanging in trees.......thanks.....but I'll take my chances with a crack addict any day lol.
Old 05-01-2007, 04:30 PM
  # 88 (permalink)  

There's apparently a sea creature in the lake where I was married- Moberly Lake in British columbia.
Can't remember what they named the darn thing now.. you'd think I'd have a clue I'm usually out there all summer...
Old 05-01-2007, 04:32 PM
  # 89 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Lovestoomuch View Post
Texas has a whole Big Foot Society........hmmmmm.......Yea...that's where you'll find me hanging out.........in the woods.....at night........with nothing but sonar devices hanging in trees.......thanks.....but I'll take my chances with a crack addict any day lol.

I dont know Loves, the woods at night may be safer than life with a crack addict, that gets pretty scary, because we expect tehm to act civilized
Old 05-01-2007, 04:34 PM
  # 90 (permalink)  

Hi. My name is Bob and I'll be your camping guide this evening. Now......walk this way ladies.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
031023_BigFoot.jpg (9.7 KB, 20 views)
Old 05-01-2007, 04:37 PM
  # 91 (permalink)  

Concerned, this is for you so your not in the dark. HEE HEE
To print this page, select "Print" from the File menu of your browser
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

salon.com > Travel May 16, 2000

Wanted: Canada's Loch Ness monster

British Columbia's mysterious "Ogopogo" has a price on its slippery head.

- - - - - - - - - - - -
By J.A. Getzlaff

Loch Ness, eat your heart out -- Canada has its very own, equally elusive lake beast.

"Ogopogo" is the creature's name, and it is rumored to live in Okanagan Lake, in southern British Columbia. For decades, residents of the area have reported sightings of the giant water monster; the area's original Native American inhabitants, according to a Reuters report, called it N'Ha-a-itk, or "The Lake Demon."

Unfortunately, nobody has been able to prove that the mythical lake dweller exists. Okanagan Lake is 97 miles long and 1,800 feet deep, providing Ogopogo with plenty of places to hide. Several years ago, Japanese researchers attempted to locate the beast using radar, but their funding ran out before they could spot a ridged back, red eyes or spiked tail.

Now, however, everybody has a chance to prove there really is an Ogopogo. The Penticton Chamber of Commerce has put a Can$2 million (about U.S.$1.3 million) price on the monster's head. Anyone who can come up with scientific proof that the monster exists -- and is not just an oversized sturgeon -- will take home the money.

"There has to be something out there," said Chamber of Commerce manager John Singleton to the Canadian Press. "There's too many people who have seen something."

Sound familiar?
Old 05-01-2007, 04:44 PM
  # 92 (permalink)  

Cinder,
I've heard of that one, different lake though. There's actually a board up in the provincial park with the legend on it. My parents own a lot out there and my cousins and I have always just refered to it as Moberly D*ck. Me and one of my cousins actually decided to try to take our peddle boat out to the middle of the lake to try and find "D*ck".
Old 05-01-2007, 04:47 PM
  # 93 (permalink)  

Now you've got me searching google to see what I can find... I'm supposed to be doing Month End for work... heehee
Old 05-01-2007, 04:47 PM
  # 94 (permalink)  

Oh, I guess my cousin and I were right... it is Moberly Dick.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:00 PM
  # 95 (permalink)  

I like legends. I think they are cool.
I used to go fishing with my Dad in the Ocean. 20 miles out in a little boat you see nothing. After hours in the sun and seeing weird things like sunfish, large manta rays and even sea turtles, you start to wonder... what else is there
Old 05-01-2007, 05:36 PM
  # 96 (permalink)  

I like them too, keeps you wondering.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:38 PM
  # 97 (permalink)  

Well its taht time again. Im goinna watch a little tv and turn in good night. I hope you have a peaceful one
Old 05-01-2007, 05:45 PM
  # 98 (permalink)  

Night Cinder. Have a good one!
Old 05-01-2007, 05:52 PM
  # 99 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

have a good night Cindi!
Old 05-01-2007, 10:21 PM
  # 100 (permalink)  
grateful rca

gosh, looks like we can find the darndest things to talk about, my its monsters lol

i don't know if i would prefer a bigfoot or an addict, they both need to be ran away from and i can't run now. nite, nite