A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 6

Old 05-03-2007, 11:49 AM
  # 261 (permalink)  

So can someone tell ehr we were thinking of her and decided she needs to read it all through carefully.
LOL
Old 05-03-2007, 11:52 AM
  # 262 (permalink)  
grateful rca

if i'm on miss codie cinder, i will do the best i canLOL
Old 05-03-2007, 11:55 AM
  # 263 (permalink)  
grateful rca

oh cinder, i forgot to let you know that i hope you have fun at the ball game, i'm sure the boys will have a blast. now maybe don't try to sneak a whole box of popcorn and too many liters of soda, and you may get by.
Old 05-03-2007, 12:00 PM
  # 264 (permalink)  

NOw the codie in me has alternative plans this evening and its so tough. My sisters boyfriend gave away his cat when he moved to this other guy they go to school with. He's been wanting to get him back when they move into an apartment. The guy called and said he thinks it has a busted rib and is crying constantly but his mom will not take it to the vet because they said they do nothing for cracked ribs.
Rescuer Me said to sis bo, if you can pay for a vet visit Ill take you guys and keep the cat in a kennel for a few weeks if you promise to come get him then.
See, I get rid of one stray and take in another....
... but its different Im doing it for my sister....
Old 05-03-2007, 12:06 PM
  # 265 (permalink)  
grateful rca

it gets like that huh, anvil. i get that way too sometimes, feels like there has to be something wrong, kind of takes a minute to get use to the no drama living.

cinder, do you mean you are not going to the ball game now? i think you just have a love for strays, you think?
Old 05-03-2007, 12:18 PM
  # 266 (permalink)  

cinder, do you mean you are not going to the ball game now? i think you just have a love for strays, you think?
Yeah we are still going, just may have more running around. Yep I have a love for strays, all my exs were once a stray
Old 05-03-2007, 12:25 PM
  # 267 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i meant the animals, cindi. LOL
Old 05-03-2007, 12:31 PM
  # 268 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Bigsis, glad to see you around. Are you feeling any better?

hugs,
Jewel
Old 05-03-2007, 12:31 PM
  # 269 (permalink)  

Thanks Anvil, I also know of a Mama kitty and day old babies just dumped around teh corner, but Im not going to get them. Ill only help my sister adn her Bo help this kitty because he's daddy to their other three and I know how much Codey was heartbroken when they moved and couldnt keep him.

This will be my graduation present to the two of them. But we will still go to the game
Old 05-03-2007, 12:32 PM
  # 270 (permalink)  

Besides caring for a hurt kitty sure beats the desires to make sure AH is alive
Old 05-03-2007, 12:38 PM
  # 271 (permalink)  
grateful rca

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
oh goodie, i get to be first.......! part six already....man have we covered a lot of territory, hashed out a lot of issues, shared a lot of deep stuff..........can't imagine a more healthy outlet.....thanks again Teke!
today reminded me of this post anvil, i think the conversation today had really helped me in more ways than one.

bad bad me, my ah bank statement just came in and it should have been, what 2 wks since he relapsed, but the statement shows that he has spent 989,00 since 4/2 ending 4/27, he have 98.00 over drawn, this tells me that he has not been clean when he say that he was. now what? is he getting clean now?
Old 05-03-2007, 12:52 PM
  # 272 (permalink)  
grateful rca

you're right anvil, little withdrawals mostly in one day, wan't a layaway, i know. well he brought money home before he left but now i guess he can spend like he wants to, without hearing my mouth or thinking about being late coming home. wish him luck. maybe he figured out how to do it successful, you think?
Old 05-03-2007, 01:09 PM
  # 273 (permalink)  

Teke, I bet he'll figure out how to keep using successfully, but little else.

Good news, no kitty for me he's okay and Im not getting involved with the dropped off ones, and No Im not doing a driveby either, not today, tomorrow I do need to go get my baby things for my garage sale though.

The ball game is a minors game, one of our clients gave us tickets. Its Daytona Cubs v. St Lucie Mets. My kids want their pics taken with the maskot. I can do that
Old 05-03-2007, 01:32 PM
  # 274 (permalink)  
grateful rca

cinder, there is no such thing as a successful crack user, i'm sure that he didn't intend to spend his little license and car savings and end up 98.00 in the hole with the bank. but he mind would have told him that he could do just one and no body would know, he got that one and couldn't stop until it was no more money and if he was using with someone, they kicked him to the curb when the money was gone. i guess if he don't be careful, he'll be at it again this payday.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:35 PM
  # 275 (permalink)  

NO! The Daytona Cubs mascot is "cubby"
No idea who the mets is.

I hope my AH and his brother are still alive to possibly get it. Honestly Im scared of what Id find if I went by there....
(Remember his brother was huffing gas last week, and the two are plain nasty with each other when drinking and using, anything is possible)
Old 05-03-2007, 01:37 PM
  # 276 (permalink)  

Teke, I meant successful at continuing to use and have nothing. I know he didnt intend to keep using all his savings, they never do.

I just meant, do you expect it to change?
Old 05-03-2007, 01:44 PM
  # 277 (permalink)  

Im not worried for me, I just dont want to see them bad off. Ill call the neighbor over there when Im ready to go, just in case.

They didnt run away with no money ....

Thinking clearly, they hooked up with someone with money, or
they are working day labor and like the other labor junkies, working enough for their nightly fix only
  # 278 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

I Hate the last 15 minutes of work!!!!!
  # 279 (permalink)  
grateful rca

anvil, i'm a living witness too, to what you just said, it only takes the decision to make right choices one day at a time, there is always hope. there were people who thought that i was never gonna get it, my ah and his family completely gave up on me and didn't want to have anything to do with me at all, and i never stole anything from them or anyone, i did pawn some of my own stuff though and wrote a few checks for insufficient funds but i was still about a walking dead. if it happened for me, i know that it could happen for anyone.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:46 PM
  # 280 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

LOL... I was just thinking of doing that.. be back