A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 5

Old 04-26-2007, 10:58 AM
  # 161 (permalink)  

Draft a bill of sale and have notarized both of your signatures, but still if ever an issue could be a huge problem. Make sure your added to the insurance policy as a driver, but I would atleast get added to the registration.
Im sorry this just doesnt seem right to me
Old 04-26-2007, 10:59 AM
  # 162 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

I know..............me too.
Old 04-26-2007, 11:09 AM
  # 163 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Loves.... I understand that maybe Noah is trying to protect himself or rather the room mate because of his ex and thats okay. But I truly believe you need to go with your instinct on this! Your name needs to be on something.. just like they are protecting themselves you need to protect yourself.

Said with love to you and Noah....

Hugs,
jewel
Old 04-26-2007, 11:10 AM
  # 164 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

anvil thats so sweet!!

My daughter is ten I am starting her up with dance classes.. she always wanted to go andd now I am finally sending her.

Hugs,
Jewel
Old 04-26-2007, 11:11 AM
  # 165 (permalink)  
grateful rca

anvil, i don't think its weird either, i still have a little smoke scared tea kettle that was a part of the tea set that my dad gave me the last time i saw him alive, i was 7yrso and my sis have the last letter with a quarter in the envelop that he personally gave us at the same time, during a christmas visit, he passed the next wk in a house fire.

loves, could it be the fact that you are posting and getting responses about how much you need a car and the fact that with this car, you are planning to go back to fla? it could be just your thoughts too, and maybe he didn't mean anything other than what he said, why can't he see you as his princess. sorry that your feelings are hurt because of it.
Old 04-26-2007, 11:19 AM
  # 166 (permalink)  

Kris, before you come to Florida make sure its insured and your name is added as an addition insured. Dont cut any corners!! Accidents happen (or I wouldnt be employed) Make sure your protected both legally as well as have PIP coverage for medical and amke sure the registration is in the glove box, no matter whose name it is in
Old 04-26-2007, 11:24 AM
  # 167 (permalink)  

Look we all have our own personal paralegal right here!!! Loves u know what u need to do. I hope it all works out. Well just got an e-mail from the teacher seems mouth was kicked out of class again today. I hope she likes the 4 walls of her house thats all shes seeing for the next 2 weeks. I always make sure its on the weekends! I know she dreds going home to hear my sweet voice on the answering maching saying call me as soon as u walk through that door!!!!!! Love u bye. My momma didnt raise no fool/

Anvil how special she still wants and needs her momma no matter how grown up she is. I still cry for my mom sometimes I still need her!

Well time to get ready for work YUCK still hate it. When will someone realize I'm a princess? Not really we all know I am. Still the cable company the electric and phone company just dont understand that and they still want their money JERKS!
Old 04-26-2007, 12:05 PM
  # 168 (permalink)  

Everyone stopped chatting...
...what am I gonna do....
Id hate to have to work..... someone come back and talk to me
Old 04-26-2007, 12:11 PM
  # 169 (permalink)  

Sorry cind I gotta go to work myself. I will be back later though of course I am addicted to this freaking place. I just passed anvil in another thread she should be back soon lol. I hope u all have a great evening and some peace and serenity. I know I wont at work let the fun begin!!!!

Anvil my niece is just now learning consequences to her actions. My sister wasnt very good at sticking to things so my niece know she wasnt really grounded when she was supposed to be. My sister would get sick of fighting with her and just let her go. I on the other hand dont sit and listen to it. I just get up and walk out of the room and she can fight with herself. I have informed her that this isnt a democracy and what I say goes. So she is learing this all new at the age of 13. Hopefully she is a fast learner. She will have to earn back things as well as privledges and other things that make her life enjoyable. I am not that big of a hard arse but I also know I have to say what I mean and do what I say. Otherwise she isnt learning anything and the lesson would be lost. Well have a good night everyone.
Old 04-26-2007, 12:21 PM
  # 170 (permalink)  

I just had a reality moment of my pathetic marriage.
I was cruising myspace and found this guy I grew up withs page, we were just friends and go back to like 9.
Anyway he still hangs with lots of the same people and such and I realized a few things, Ive lived in the same town all my life but no longer have friends here. lost them all bout the time I met AH.
I emailed the guy we need to catch up and after I hit send I realized how insanely jealous AH is. And how crazy that is... He can never see my page, read my emails ect. We are separated yet we are not and part of me still feels imprisoned.

Reality is as long as we have any contact I can never just be me, without being in fear
Old 04-26-2007, 12:28 PM
  # 171 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Hey Cindi.. sorry I havent been around much. I have been running around this office like a chicken without a head. I can not wait to we get a receptionist to replace me.

I'm sorry your feeling imprisoned... I wish you didnt feel that way. You should reconnect with your old friends. I doubt your husband would like that esspecially with men but maybe with the woman that you grew up with. I'm sure you would feel a little better. I remember when I first went on myspace and started looking for my old friends it felt so good to reconnect. I dont think that bond with childhood friends ever leave.

hugs,
jewel
Old 04-26-2007, 12:38 PM
  # 172 (permalink)  

I havent ran into any girls from childhood, probably because I never got along with them well. I was too busy hanging out of trees and catching lizards.

I have one "Girl" friend from since I was 21 , thats moving back here and we are going to get together, but we are so different now. Although I guess these days I dont have much in common with any of them.

I do plan on catching up with this guy, our friendship runs all the way through, from school yard (at the school my kids now attend), to graduation nite, to each of us buying our first brand new cars the same week at 21, to running into each other at bars and clubs, then when my ex first went to prison I called feeling all lowly and he came hung out, took me to a few cookouts ect, was just my buddy. Last time we spoke I had just met AH .
Old 04-26-2007, 12:52 PM
  # 173 (permalink)  

Thats exactly it. I dont even know what I feel. WHen we were in the car he was trying to hug on me. I was pleasant but I feel so distant from him and he doesnt get that, it has all just been too much. He only got out of jail in November and look how crazy it has all been, I feel like my head is spinning
Old 04-26-2007, 01:14 PM
  # 174 (permalink)  

Im just so twisted in my thoughts. I love him, but I want to be me.
AH called and his boss, where he quit, is trying to get him on an out of town traveling crew, where he'd been gone a few days then back , gone a few weeks, making more money, perfect for a single guy with no license, but thats assuming he can stop the drugs.

He's apparently feeling lonely. His brother disappeared to a place he could party. Haha, he's in my old house living my old life.
Old 04-26-2007, 01:29 PM
  # 175 (permalink)  
rozied

Oh Teke, You don't want to know my thoughts today!!! I think if I don't keep busy typing like a mad woman I may have time to really " think " and I feel so upset I could explode.
Hows that for thinking!
Love,
Diane
Old 04-26-2007, 01:54 PM
  # 176 (permalink)  
grateful rca

sorry cinder, when reality hits, it seems to hit. i've felt trapped too at some point or another. i think it was worse when i woke up one morning and realized that my life had been centered aroung my ah, once he was gone, i had only my life left and i felt that there was not much that i could do to change my life, short of getting a divorce and moving on. i still felt stuck and i felt like it was just not fair.

i think that a new life is opening up for you right now and it may feel kind of strange.

i use to feel that my husband was taking his own sweet time about trying to get sober while i felt that my life was being put on hold while he casually try to figure his life out. i felt trapped in a marriage that wasn't going nowhere fast. it gets better. i was so comsumed with living in his world that i forgot to have a life of my own. does this make any sense
Old 04-26-2007, 02:01 PM
  # 177 (permalink)  
grateful rca

Originally Posted by rozied View Post
Oh Teke, You don't want to know my thoughts today!!! I think if I don't keep busy typing like a mad woman I may have time to really " think " and I feel so upset I could explode.
Hows that for thinking!
Love,
Diane
oh yes we do, diane

why not just type away and maybe we all can join you in your thoughts, you don't have to be upset alone. believe me, we'll all be upset right with you until we can together figure how to get us calmed and feeling a little better.

i think we all have those days, so fire away, if you want to, we care.
Old 04-26-2007, 02:50 PM
  # 178 (permalink)  
grateful rca

bluegirl, i'm sorry that your stomach is bothering you right now, otherwise you sound so strong and like you know what you want out of life and is doing what you need to do to make things happen for yourself. keeping all of you in my prayers
Old 04-26-2007, 03:29 PM
  # 179 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Well.........got the jeep legal. What a relief to be able to get out when I need to and get a job........whew. Besides complaining here I've always talked to Noah about how I feel. He's a pretty good listener and knows I vent with you guys. Anyways, everything said here is always said to his face and that got me thinking about what Cinderella was saying about her AH and wanting to get back in touch with friends.....the reservation about it because of AH's reaction.
I must say I'm lucky in that respect with Noah. There are bumps in this relationship as there are with any, but I can honestly say I don't have to feel guilty or worried about much. This is who I am and basically let him know up front he's not going to change that. I think there should be respect for the other in every relationship.......that's a given and if someone your involved with is doing something that bothers you , you should be able to sit down like adults and talk about it..........come up with a possible solution you can both live with. On the other hand.......that's another reason being single is so nice. You don't have to please anyone other than yourself........dont have to answer to anyone or make any comprimises. I don't know where I'm going with this really........just rambling........
Old 04-26-2007, 07:12 PM
  # 180 (permalink)  

Ah that sounds nice just got home from work and relaxing myself. I will be hitting the hay pretty early myself.