Notices

Heel beat weekender Nov 6th Part 2

Old 11-08-2015, 11:15 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  

Dayum ~

Shoulda invited myself over to SP's for some decent Pizza after that sad iteration I had yesterday for Lunch.

I'm now getting 'The Look' to head down to the Dog Park in blazing Sun. Linked below is some Dog fun in the Car. Mouse over each Box, and click on the 'X' that appears in order to make the various Video Boxes disappear. There's even some Manly Lumbersexual Stubble goin' on for Brynn. Good luck on your quest to rent a Man for the Weekend, Goil. From copious Travel in Asia, I know there's a brisk Business in such short-term Rentals Overseas.

See below an Archived Pic. Same look...

Frankly, to my Secret List of Telemarketers and Solicitors of all types, I've adding Drunks. Any/all of them only get my time when I'm quite ready, and willing. Which, presently, is about never. Feels good to take back my Life... To not do so was a cause that contributing to my Drinking. This discretion also charges one's Batteries so that you can store up and exert Compassion when/where you choose.

- French Bulldog Singing In Car -

LBrainiac~

From a Pal who married [and Divorced] an uber-High Maintenance Mormon Princess who was a Celine Dion look-alike, the Men wear a sort of 'Unitard' Garment. It's readily Googled, and will skip any unintended 'dis of this Topic were I to link it. Google Search Results will quickly link off to any number of 'authorized' Garment Suppliers, complete with illustrative Pix.
Old 11-08-2015, 11:29 AM
  # 82 (permalink)  

Is Da Pooch bringing your boots so you'll get dressed and take him to the park, Mesa?? Lol!!

That bulldog singing is adorable. It's like my beagles when my husband comes home from work. We've taught them to sing. He comes in the door and starts singing loudly to them. It's a song we've made up just for them. I made it up, actually, and now he sings it every time he walks in the door, so they are ready for it, lol. They howl, bay, bark, and make all sorts of silly sounds. They expect it every time now.

That couple singing with the bulldog is friggin hilarious. I've subscribed to their channel
Old 11-08-2015, 11:36 AM
  # 83 (permalink)  

Thanks, LB. That clip is so funny.

At least now I have some background. I tried to read their book. It's pretty out there. I don't feel God smiting me for saying that, either. I spent a little time on their website too, and. um. and.

That's all I have to say about that.

*ets: except this: there are some great clips from that show on YT. I'm so out of the loop.
Old 11-08-2015, 12:47 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  
Do your best

That Any film is really moving
Old 11-08-2015, 01:01 PM
  # 85 (permalink)  

I just came in from digging out a drain/culvert adjoining my place, so it won't get even more clogged with every rain to come. By hand... shovels, wheelbarrow, sweat, dirt. Lovely. Said without a trace of sarcasm.

The biggest thing that breaks my mood/boredom is doing anything physical. I never want to start, but I'm always glad I did.

Off to shower and get to town for the movie. Still don't know what we are seeing, but I will report back!
Old 11-08-2015, 01:16 PM
  # 86 (permalink)  
...holds the key

I'm happy to be out of the loop with you, bim!

And for the record....I want to rent a man for the weekend PURELY for home repair and maintenance purposes although....benefits with no strings attached would be nice

Have fun Bixbees.

I'm totally not a movie person, but I am looking forward to Mockingjay 2. Don't laugh but I liked the books. The first two movies were So-So, but Mockingjay 1 was actually pretty good. I even cried a little.
Old 11-08-2015, 01:41 PM
  # 87 (permalink)  
saoutchik

The singing bulldog was hilarious - it was like my drunk singing

Brynn if your garage doors have just come off their runners then providing there is no other damage it should be possible to lift it back on, maybe with an extra pair of hands if it is large (sorry I meant to say that earlier but forgot)
Old 11-08-2015, 01:51 PM
  # 88 (permalink)  
A simple guy making his way

Work comes early at 3:30am. Night!
Old 11-08-2015, 01:52 PM
  # 89 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Ha Sao! I was thinking the singing bulldog was akin to drunken karaoke!
Oh, and my neighbor was able to get it back on track, thanks!
Old 11-08-2015, 01:53 PM
  # 90 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Sweet dreams, Ken!
Old 11-08-2015, 01:55 PM
  # 91 (permalink)  

G'night Ken
Old 11-08-2015, 02:07 PM
  # 92 (permalink)  

weasel, wake me up when you get working - going huntin in the morning...

MM - I meant splain what a wife beater was. Now I better explain it or there will be a revolt. Forget it... here is a link to some explanation

What is the origin of the term "wife beater shirt"?

actually there are shirts for sale on eeeeeeeeeeeebey under the title 'wifebeater'... first time I heard it was around 2001 when a guy said to someone "If you're going to the mall, pick me a pack of wifebeaters." I was like, whaaaaaaaa? Never heard that before. It is in common use, sad but true. They are sleeveless t-shirts...

I had the radio on in the garage and was catching bits of the packers game - they were getting killed. Then I come inside and find out it's 4th and goal and they're within a TD... not to be.

I got a big pile of leaves in the street, mixed with grass clippings of course. Slowly making this place ready for winter. Wife gets to park in garage tonight for first time in a couple months. Hope she makes it without denting the car.
Old 11-08-2015, 02:08 PM
  # 93 (permalink)  
Giving up is NOT an option.

The Packer loss was heartbreaking. So close...
Old 11-08-2015, 02:15 PM
  # 94 (permalink)  

Tis stormy out - weigh down the cat. And if you have any rubbish in your garden that you don't want, fling it over the wall into your neighbours yard and blame the storm
Old 11-08-2015, 02:18 PM
  # 95 (permalink)  

I feel sick. I love chocolate...and cheese

I never used to eat junk...until I began working in an office. The girls there were really nice to me. Every time they went to one of their big meetings, they would sneak me back something sweet to have with my break time coffee.

Diet starts tomorrow.

I miss those girls. They are having an office dinner out in two weeks and invited me along, even though I don't work there any more. That was so nice of them
Old 11-08-2015, 02:18 PM
  # 96 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
Tis stormy out - weigh down the cat. And if you have any rubbish in your garden that you don't want, fling it over the wall into your neighbours yard and blame the storm
Old 11-08-2015, 02:19 PM
  # 97 (permalink)  

That is absolutely hilarious, Tetra. lmao
Old 11-08-2015, 02:24 PM
  # 98 (permalink)  

The singing dog vid was a hoot!

This thread has moved so quickly this weekend. I cannot remember who among us mentioned the cinnamon brooms from Trader Joe's. I, too, had seen them and was tempted. Now, there's one making my home smell all cinnamon-y.
Old 11-08-2015, 04:00 PM
  # 99 (permalink)  

Tetra
Old 11-08-2015, 04:29 PM
  # 100 (permalink)  

Looking at dog sweaters and fleece coats...

and in this camel color...

and these Nordic sweaters...