Notices

Any Moms Out There Keeping Sane While Not Using Part 23

Old 04-05-2007, 07:46 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

beezylou...mae---you have also helped me with so much, you are also a very strong mother---i hope everything is ok with you, if not please talk to someone , you have been doing so good staying so strong, i will miss seeing all your posts with those sweet little faces in your avatar, don't get discouraged like i told misti--whatever it is ---it is just a bump in the road. we are all here for you if you need any of us,,,, we so love you!!!!!!!

jacks
Old 04-05-2007, 07:49 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

That's not the answer Beezy Baby. Stay with us- we need you and we love you. xoxo
Old 04-05-2007, 07:52 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

beezy--pm or call me if you need to talk. will keep you in thoughts and prayers.

hugs to all--i'm off to bed.
Old 04-05-2007, 08:02 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

i'm just gonna say this
i had a lot of friends, i thought, here, who have gotten to know me pretty well. that know that i am not a pissy complainy person, that i am pretty upbeat and funny...even when talking about the **** that is going on with me, i always post smiley faces with it, and make like its funny
i only came and posted what i did cause people who i thought were my friends were acting like they were worried about me
I didn't even post what is going on, just that i wouldn't be around so I WOULDN'T POST WHATS GOING ON. i'm not suicidal, i have passed that point, i am just sad and depressed. if you don't know what's going on with someone, the last thing you might want to do is send them a pm when you really have no clue.
to hear it said that i am always in crisis mode, among other things, has just led me to believe that i have been too trusting and too open around here.
so beezy, you don't have to take a break, cause i am, ok?
and like always, anyone need me, you just im me anytime, or e mail me, and i'll do all i can to help you.
for me, i'll stick it out on my own
thanks to all of you

Last edited by mikiglen; 04-05-2007 at 08:27 PM.
Old 04-05-2007, 08:03 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Why is everyone wanting to leave? Okay, do we need to revisit the reasons why we are here?

We all decided there was something about us that we did not like. An addiction that controlled our life for whatever reason. We realized that we needed to change that about ourselves and found this sight to talk about it.

To find others with the same problems, different problems, people who could relate.

Then we found this awesome thread. Amazing mommies to lean on each, make each other laugh, be here when we need to cry.

We are all amzing women in many ways. Everyone has something wonderful to share. Please all, stay and share!! I want to get to know all of you amazing ladies.

Love you all!!!!!
Old 04-05-2007, 08:04 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Did I say something wrong misti. I just want to send you love!!!!!
Old 04-05-2007, 08:29 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

no, petie, of course you didn't
right, the POINT of this site is to come here and talk about what is going on with you, without fear of judgment and harsh words
the POINT of this site is to support others who are having a tough time, and you want them to know you care
the POINT of this site is not to belittle others feelings, or make yours so much worse than theirs, or to say hurtful things when people are already hurting
that's my moms job
somewhere, for me, the point got lost...and when that happens, and i am already feeling unimportant, and down on myself...those kinds of words just reinforces that i am right
i'm sorry
Old 04-05-2007, 08:32 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

misti and beezy you are both loved ---we need both of you here!!!!!!!
that is all .......
jackie
Old 04-05-2007, 08:54 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Well, I think everyone here is very important inside and out.

Ayla, hope you are well! In case you check this.

Tam, mamma mia, how is she. Keep smilin girl.

NYC, keep those miles comin. I got let down today when Grandmas marathon announced they were enforcing the USATF guidlines regarding portable music players. You wear one, your DQ'd. I want to tell them to FO!

Misti, my lady. Many hugs and much love (**** on em, whoever they are!)

Beezy, think that is the first time I have called you that. I love your avatar. It makes me "smyle" each day. Tell me a story!

Ig, I wish I could see the IG again. They were so good when I saw them at lilith fair YEARS ago. Hugs to you and your movin arse! Keep it up.

Jackie, oh my sweet girl! I hope you find the gun. I have one in my house too, but it is my deer rifle and I think my son knows I would kill him if he ever touched it. Miss you but not the cramps you sent my way. Talk tomorrow night when I am kidless? Love you hon!

Sweet dreams to you all, and those I forgot, you are all very very special sober day 1 or day 3000. It doesn't matter. MUUUUAAAAAHHH!

Good Night Gals.

Me
Old 04-05-2007, 09:17 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

i am so confused( i know it doesn't take much).....we all need 1 big group hug, each and everyone one of us serves a purpose here!!!!
Old 04-05-2007, 11:36 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

good morning mommas. sorry to hear that we're all hormonal at the same time - doesn't make for a wave of happiness, that's for sure.

Keep in mind that when we're down or supersensative, even a kind, well meaning post or pm can be taken wrong. It doesn't mean it was sent with bad intention. I know I see and hear things differently when I'm sad.

Sometimes a break is a good idea, even a really short one (like a day for me!), but always remember that we all belong here and we all contribute something. I'll pray for those hurting right now so that they know they can come here and not be judged or shunned.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:35 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Hmmm..did I miss something? I don't want anyone going anywhere!

Sorry I haven't been posting so much...well y'all probably aren't sorry at all, but you know what I mean! lol

Liss, how cool to long on today and see your post! You're right, you could never catch up, but you've been missed and thought about often...

Feeling a little down again...think I'll try some retail therapy today.

TGIF, mamas...everyone stay put!
Old 04-06-2007, 05:54 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Hi Mommas!!

just checking in, been so busy getting ready for Easter, working, PT, exercising, etc..but I thought I better while I have a minute

I have a story, yesterday, DH called me from work, with a somewhat accusing voice, he asked me why there was over $100.00 in singles web sites on my debit card!!!After I nicely replied "WTF, you really don't think I did that, do you?? "He hesitantly said" no, but you have been on the computer so much, something might have happened." arrhhh

Anyway, he called later after he went to the bank to sign an affidavit, and discreetly mentioned, it was HIS debit card they were on!!!!

My son and hubby are going to the Indians home opener tonight, so baby girl and I will be shopping!!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!! xoxo
Old 04-06-2007, 06:46 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  

((WARNING))

I got a new digital camera, so I will be trying to figure it out, so if there is some weird stuff from pookie posted, you know why
Old 04-06-2007, 06:55 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  

Good Mornin Mommies!

((((Ruby))))) thank you so much for the warm welcome "home"!

Misti and Beezy....~HUGS!~ you two.... I know what it is like to take breaks, Hell, I have been away for months! I do miss ya's though, I hope you (all) know that I would never judge, condemn, or whisper about anyone....never have, never will....ya'll know me, I just say it like it is....to the person Im referring to, never could get into all the "behind the scenes" politics! LOL

I went to the doc. this morning....only to have my balloon deflated for now....there was a screw up (of course, story of my freakin life!) and they didnt schedule me a long enough time slot so now I have to go back Wednesday afternoon for my meds.....uggghhhhh.....oh but hey, its only 6 days.....an average of prolly 4-6 seizures by then but as long as I dont leave the house or split my head open while convulsing, I should make it just fine!

So since I have this nasty bronchitis and ear infection, and it is freezing here, I think I am going to hole up and be lazy all day!!!! ahahahah uh huh...until the boys wake up Im sure! LOL

Chins up all....prayers and hugs to everyone, will check back later!
Love Liss
Old 04-06-2007, 07:03 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  

Morning mommas!

i think i missed something somewhere too, but if i say/wrote anything that offended anyone, please accept my apology. you all mean so much to me.

i also tend to post without thinking (kinda like how i talk) and, without editing, sometimes things come out wrong.

anyhow, my kids are up and running around like mad. we have long weekend and lots to do....

hugs to EVERYONE
bbl
Old 04-06-2007, 07:05 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  

another quick question: have any of you been to disneyland in ca?
Old 04-06-2007, 07:05 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  

Pookie!!!! I will be taking the retail fairy ride too! No kids this weekend and feel like doing a little self spoilin! We'll see........

What is DH by the way I see that a lot.

Good monring Mummas!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-06-2007, 07:06 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  

No disneyland, but will be going there is September. Ex sister in law is getting married in LA and we are all going the day before we fly out.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:09 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  

dh=dear husband
dd=dear daughter
ah=alcoholic husband
ds=dear son
...and so on and so on...

my dh has conference in anaheim coming up and we're trying to decide if we can do the trip with him. do you know anything about the hotels there?