Notices

Aiko's Thread (was 'Am Falling Again') Part 2

Old 06-01-2016, 10:06 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ScrewdUpInDe View Post
We are with you Aiko, don't give up. You are stronger than you realize.
You have a quote on your posting that "Life is an endless series of trainwrecks with only brief commercial-like breaks of happiness. -Wade Wilson". I must say I disagree with this. That is not the life we are earnestly looking for!

W.
Old 06-01-2016, 10:29 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
saoutchik

Hi Aiko,

I am new to your thread and don't know enough of your background to offer advice of my own - I have not read the whole thread. The rehab does sound like good advice.

I notice you live in Marbella which I used to be quite familiar with and know how readily available drink/drugs are (or where then) so rehab, if it was inpatient would remove that aspect from your life for a while.

I appreciate it might seem scary but they would be professionals and it seems less scary than the alternatives of prison etc

All the best Aiko
Old 06-01-2016, 10:51 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Do your best

Hi Aiko your attitude & life choices needs to change dramatically if you are to have any sort of a decent life your spiralling down faster & faster and things are getting worse & worse & will continue to do so unless you take serious action now

Don't say rehab isn't for you for as right now it's the only place

Whether you choose to continue to destroy yourself is up to you it's painful to watch I don't log out of here and just forget and it's the most troubled I'm worried about I could be mean shout but that will not work & is counter productive

Aiko right now your the most troubled soul I know and I don't say that with any bad intent I say it with love the only way it should be said

It's your choice you need to come off drugs 100% no ifs no buts no maybes no I try harder no more pain for you Aiko is what Aiko needs & deep down deep deep down way past your ego to the essence of Aiko the true Aiko isn't the Aiko I see here today

Time today tonight you sit you look over the last 18 months none of it has been healthy and your body will only take so much & I litrelly know that I was the guy who should of died in a fire numb but something changed that outcome and something needs to change your outcome don't let it get as bad as I did Il have welted scars for the rest of my life as a reminder I say this as one lost soul to another

Please don't reply to this absorb what I'm saying and change your life today

I love you Aiko x
Old 06-01-2016, 11:27 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  
saoutchik

Originally Posted by wpainterw View Post
Has no one anything to say to Aiko? Is there only Dharma33 and me? Aiko's post was put up at 2:09 a.m. today. It is now 11:47 EDT.

Bill.
It seems to me that when threads get moved from the Newcomers section they get less views/ posts. I understand why they are moved but that can be a downside
Old 06-01-2016, 11:52 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Hi Aiko, I'm not familiar with your background, but from reading the few pages here, it sounds like you need inpatient immediately.

Please phone a family member or friend if you need some help with getting the details worked out, otherwise, please check yourself into a rehab immediately. Things seem completely unstable for you now.

I wish you the best ...

I am not in Europe, maybe others are more familiar with your location and can help suggest rehabs.
Old 06-01-2016, 12:37 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  

This is the Newcomers Daily Support Thread.

Aiko, I remember many members trying to help you in the Chat Room. myself included. That was last year, and rehab was suggested then.

I'm very sorry you're still struggling. Please, Please think about inpatient rehab. I think your life depends on it.
Old 06-01-2016, 02:24 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Opivotal View Post
This is the Newcomers Daily Support Thread.

Aiko, I remember many members trying to help you in the Chat Room. myself included. That was last year, and rehab was suggested then.

I'm very sorry you're still struggling. Please, Please think about inpatient rehab. I think your life depends on it.
Yes, Aiko. Your life depends on it. And you care about your life. The real Aiko cares. Not the AV. The real you. The one which has been held captive all these years. If you seek the right kind of professional help you can free her. Bring her back. Open the door. Go to the ER. Call them now.

Bill.
Old 06-01-2016, 03:41 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  

Aiko, I also hope you choose to save yourself.

Old 06-01-2016, 04:00 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

I agree about inpatient, Aiko. It has to be better than torturing yourself this way. You are loved and cared about so much.
Old 06-01-2016, 06:35 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  

I don't know if you've seen, or read these posts....it's obvious many SR members care about you and want you to get help for yourself. Please let us know how you're doing .
Old 06-01-2016, 09:18 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  

Aiko: It's 12:13 a.m.. In the past 24 hours I've put up three posts to you and sent you two private messages. I (We) have heard nothing from you. Will anyone notify us if you are dead? Or will we just go on wondering and hoping that it had come out otherwise? We have been true to you. Will you not be true to yourself, your real self, not your AV? You can, you know. Your real self is still there.
Sad, but not giving up hope.

Bill.
Old 06-01-2016, 09:36 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  
Formerly ScrewdUpInDe

You have a quote on your posting that "Life is an endless series of trainwrecks with only brief commercial-like breaks of happiness. -Wade Wilson". I must say I disagree with this. That is not the life we are earnestly looking for!

W.
I agree that it's not the life we a looking for. I put it there as a joke. Unfortunately, it is how my life has been for far far to long.

I didn't mean to offend.
Old 06-02-2016, 12:59 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ScrewdUpInDe View Post
I agree that it's not the life we a looking for. I put it there as a joke. Unfortunately, it is how my life has been for far far to long.

I didn't mean to offend.
You didn't offend at all! I just wanted to clarify what it meant. Thanks. Hope you have enormous hunks of happiness!

Bill.
Old 06-02-2016, 08:27 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  

There's nothing more that I can do or say. "Vox clamantis in deserto." ("The voice of one who crieth in the wilderness....")

W.
Old 06-02-2016, 01:40 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  

Maybe she got consequences for biting her doc? Involuntary rehab? Or jail? Hope she's ok,this has been a hard thread to read😢
Old 06-02-2016, 01:53 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Winslow View Post
Maybe she got consequences for biting her doc? Involuntary rehab? Or jail? Hope she's ok,this has been a hard thread to read😢
Addiction is the saddest thing to have, to witness. One reaches out but feels so helpless. It is misunderstood by a majority of folks, even today. A form of slavery worse than any other kind. Slavery to one's AV. Hell on earth. "The nightmare Life in Death was she" (Coleridge).

W.
Old 06-02-2016, 03:11 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

I completely agree, Bill.
Aiko, when & if you read this - you can still turn it all around. Life can be magical and filled with hope. It is not over.
Old 06-02-2016, 03:26 PM
  # 58 (permalink)  

Aiko, I hope that you check-in soon.

Please remember that we are your friends and want all the best for you.
Old 06-02-2016, 04:00 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  

Has no one anything to say to Aiko? Is there only Dharma33 and me? Aiko's post was put up at 2:09 a.m. today. It is now 11:47 EDT.

Bill.
Hey Bill
I have posted some pretty direct posts on this thread that get no traction. I suggested she attend rehab multiple times, including after she quit her job, which she appears to be on leave from. She is now assaulting her dr? Totally confused at this point so I can't add any more.

I say this with kindness, but honesty. Enabling is the theme of this thread. This is just my impression and I don't say it to offend anyone. This thread is chasing its own tail.

Aiko wants to do this her way. And it would appear no one can stop her. So there ya go. I hope she solves her challenges with her current thinking.
Old 06-02-2016, 04:13 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  

Please, lets not speculate about Aiko when she's not here to respond.

I'm sure she will check in, when she can. If she doesn't, I'm sure she appreciated all of your love and support.

Thank You