Notices

Class of March 2016 Support Part 12

Old 05-04-2016, 02:37 PM
  # 541 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by CaseyW View Post
I just decided to look and see who the original Ladybug on SR was since you're #2. The original only had 10 posts and hasn't been on since 2006, but strategery posted a message on their wall in 2014. Guessing that was meant for you, Ladybug2. Strat meant well.

There are actually 11 different varieties of ladybugs on SR. Most of them are ladybugs with numbers on the end of their name like you, but there is a ladybug little and also a ladybugg with two g's and a ladybugRI. I'm guessing they're from Rhode Island. That's a perfect sized bug for such a small state. You have way more total posts than all the others put together. You're the real Ladybug #1 to me and always will be!
Aww, thanks, Casey I didn't realize there were so many ladybugs?!
Old 05-04-2016, 02:38 PM
  # 542 (permalink)  

What I need to remember is those last few weeks, I pretty much stopped doing those things--that's where the problems started. My plan was fine then and is fine now. I just stopped following it. I can't do that again.
I feel like every one of my relapses have been for the exact same thing Casey!
Old 05-04-2016, 02:40 PM
  # 543 (permalink)  
Re-Member

Originally Posted by Bobbieka View Post
Who says that?!? That's funny.
For one, I bet Sheldon from Big Bang Theory has said a "Shucks 'n be darned" a time or two in his life. It seems like just his kind of curse word.
Old 05-04-2016, 02:41 PM
  # 544 (permalink)  

It sounded like FABL was doing really well-has she posted recently?
Old 05-04-2016, 02:43 PM
  # 545 (permalink)  

For one, I bet Sheldon from Big Bang Theory has said a "Shucks 'n be darned" or two in his time. It seems like just his kind of curse word.
LOL. You've got him figured Casey.

I just checked the TV schedule. There's 8 episodes tonight. From 6 until 10. I don't think coffee is gonna' help me. I ain't a gonna' make all 8 tonight!!!

Especially since I'm having a big ole ribeye steak, baked tater and garlic toast for dinner!
Old 05-04-2016, 02:46 PM
  # 546 (permalink)  
Re-Member

Originally Posted by Ladybug2 View Post
It sounded like FABL was doing really well-has she posted recently?
Not since Monday afternoon. She had a close call with a can of beer she found in her fridge the day before that. Hope she'll check in soon! We miss you, forabetterlife.

I have a feeling that if you miss an episode or six tonight, Beerbgone, that you'll have plenty of opportunities to see them again in the near future. And that dinner sounds amazing. I'm going to roast a sweet potato and blacken some salmon. Probably some fresh spinach to start with.
Old 05-04-2016, 02:49 PM
  # 547 (permalink)  

I've already seen 'em all Casey! You know what though? I still laugh and laugh and laugh. I'm such a dummass!
Old 05-04-2016, 02:52 PM
  # 548 (permalink)  
Re-Member

I don't know. That episode I saw a few days ago with Sheldon putting Amy over his knee and spanking her at the end of the episode was a new one to me. It was a little bit disturbing.

Nothing wrong with watching shows over and over again. I've got every episode of Arrested Development and 30 Rock memorized but I still constantly put them on when I just want my brain to chill for a bit. And I still find new things to laugh at, in addition to the old things that I keep laughing at.
Old 05-04-2016, 02:55 PM
  # 549 (permalink)  

Thursday night is when the new season show
comes on here. So I get to see something new once a week. Dunno' what that show's gonna' be like when all those guys are in their 50's and 60's!!!
Old 05-04-2016, 03:08 PM
  # 550 (permalink)  

Wow you guys have been chatty!!

Bobbie thanks for that post love what you said about everyone, I feel like I've turned a corner too so I appreciate you saying it.

First night in a week that I haven't woke up with my heart racing and an icky stomach, so I think my meds are working. Dr appt this morning then work all day then I have a paper to finish writing, yikes, long day. I don't mind though I'm just so grateful I feel healthy again.

So good seeing lots of posts this morning, I worry when it gets quiet.
Old 05-04-2016, 03:23 PM
  # 551 (permalink)  
Re-Member

Good morning immri! Glad you're feeling better today. Good luck with all you have to do today. Sounds like a busy day so we'll let you take a day off your Bat-duties this evening.

Enjoy your time with your husband this evening, Bobbieka.
Old 05-04-2016, 03:28 PM
  # 552 (permalink)  

Glad you're feeling better Immri. Enjoy your work day. Looks like it's gonna' be a long one!
Old 05-04-2016, 03:48 PM
  # 553 (permalink)  

Thanks for your lovely and personable post this morning Bobbie. Especially insightful for me to see a post of my own from two years ago. Thank you so much.

Welcome back LB, missed you.

FABL I hope you are well. Vacation pact. T-minus two days for me. I'm feeling it. Getting ready for a vaca is stressful especially when I'm in charge of packing for three kids with different needs, AND myself. And getting house ready for dog-sitter. How are you? Building those six sober weeks I hope.
Old 05-04-2016, 03:50 PM
  # 554 (permalink)  

Hi Casey, immri, BBG. Gosh I loved 30 Rock but haven't seen it in ages. Anyone else do How I Met Your Mother? We watched that series last year. Someone recommended it to me as a post Friends favorite.
Old 05-04-2016, 04:10 PM
  # 555 (permalink)  

Hi everyone,

Just checking in on day six. I missed being here yesterday but my work life is void of all balance and boundaries right now. The company I work for was recently bought by a much larger company and these last two weeks have been our "conversion" - meaning that we have had to change all of our computer and operating systems.....uggg.... So I have spent eleven days locked away in a meeting room training and learning all of these new processes - it really is quite surprising that I am still sober....lol. I came home tonight so cranky and tired....I had a good cry and then took Charlie for a walk in the sunshine....poor DH had no idea what to do....lol. Tomorrow is the last day thank god and then life goes back to some semblance of normal....(thanks for listening to me vent!)

I haven't read through everything quite yet....but I do hope that everyone is doing well!!
Old 05-04-2016, 04:14 PM
  # 556 (permalink)  
Re-Member

That conversion process sounds dreadful, samantha14. Glad you're down to one more day. You've got this! We're here for you 24/7 if you need us.
Old 05-04-2016, 04:23 PM
  # 557 (permalink)  
Re-Member

And my Dee spotting earlier must have been premature. Maybe he just had to get up in the middle of the night to pee and stepped on the boards for a second before falling back asleep. We can still do this, March Madness! Only 25 more posts to page 30! Help make my dreams come true.
Old 05-04-2016, 04:24 PM
  # 558 (permalink)  
Re-Member

Keets! I see your name. How are you doing today?
Old 05-04-2016, 04:28 PM
  # 559 (permalink)  

Tracy I'm full of steak and baked potato plus I'm sleeeeeepy and BBT is on. Dunno' if I'll be much help!
Old 05-04-2016, 04:31 PM
  # 560 (permalink)  

I watch HIMYM, Modern Family, Friends again and Seinfeld. Again.

Casey, I swear I just ate salmon and a sweet potato. My husband's flight gets in at 10:37. Will be a late night here. Airport is 45 minutes away.

Have a good evening everyone!