Notices

Class of October 2014 Part 23

Old 12-05-2015, 09:19 AM
  # 141 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Conquest View Post
A week from tomorrow...!!!!!!!! I'm excited, nervous, scared, overwhelmingly in love, just a whirlwind of emotions going on in my head. It's pretty wild. lol Thanks for sharing my excitement.
One Week, Conquest!!!!!!

We're setting our alarms and will be there in spirit.
Old 12-05-2015, 09:21 AM
  # 142 (permalink)  

Safe travels in your new wheels, Arbor!!!!!!

So cool - a new car - have you figured out all the buttons and knobs yet?
Old 12-05-2015, 10:03 AM
  # 143 (permalink)  

Have a great day, Octsobers.
Old 12-05-2015, 01:30 PM
  # 144 (permalink)  
02.27.15 :): ▽VII△VIII

Okay, walnut butter, ham, and Fuji apples in a pita is crazy good!
Old 12-05-2015, 01:35 PM
  # 145 (permalink)  

See Briar, you do still do all of this creative stuff...make that three of you doing that craft stall together.

And wow, 4 left-handers in such a small group? That's very unusual.

Love and good morning. ♥
Old 12-05-2015, 02:13 PM
  # 146 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Briar View Post
Okay, walnut butter, ham, and Fuji apples in a pita is crazy good!
Yum; sounds great, Briar; yum, again.
Old 12-05-2015, 02:37 PM
  # 147 (permalink)  
Administrator

Congrats again from me SL

D
Old 12-05-2015, 02:43 PM
  # 148 (permalink)  

^^^ Thanks, Dee.
Old 12-05-2015, 03:10 PM
  # 149 (permalink)  

I've been hollering at my college championship game all day (Houston vs. Temple), now home, stuffed with fajitas, and exhausted. We won so I'm excited to see where our bowl game will be on New Years Day. We said we would go no matter where soooo... fingers crossed for somewhere fun. It was a beautiful day with blue skies and lots of much needed sunshine. Is it too late for a nap now? Lol
Old 12-05-2015, 06:37 PM
  # 150 (permalink)  

Lots of exciting times in your future, Conquest!!!!!!
Old 12-05-2015, 07:03 PM
  # 151 (permalink)  

Goodnight, Octsobers.

See you tomorrow.
Old 12-05-2015, 07:16 PM
  # 152 (permalink)  

Goodnight Sweet Leigh!
Old 12-06-2015, 05:40 AM
  # 153 (permalink)  

Good morning gang. Woke this morning with my temperamental moody side trying to run the show. Just works that way sometimes right? But I've got a quiet while here to change all that before the others awaken and checking in with y'all is a good start.

Well Conquest......your last weekend as a single lady is in the bag. I was living alone in California when I was engaged and my biggest responsibility for the wedding was to work on my tan the week before flying home for the service. I imagine you have a bit more on your mind than that!

I hope you're pleased with the car Arbor. My 4Runner is several years old and has no backup camera. When I use another of our vehicles I find it difficult to look only at the little screen as I back up. I just gotta turn around and look too.

Wishing each of you the best day.....coffee time.
Old 12-06-2015, 06:24 AM
  # 154 (permalink)  

Yes, my last single lady weekend. Lol
I spent it in my favorite pajamas, watching Elf on the couch with my iPad close at hand. Perfection.

Lazy, quiet morning here. I'm heading to church, the store, and then home to chill with a roasted chicken and some overdue paperwork for the work week. Ive got lots of loose ends to tie up before the weekend. One thing at a time though

Big hugs all around
Old 12-06-2015, 06:46 AM
  # 155 (permalink)  

It sure does Mark. Been quite temperamental this weekend myself. No real good reason for it as things are going quite well. Just the way it is sometimes as I have no me time ever.

Picked up the car yesterday. It's amazing how far vehicles have come. The camera system alone is something new for us. There's a side view one that eliminates the blind spot completely and the backup camera has three different views and angles. Will take some getting used to as I see looking at a screen quite distracting. It's supposed to be safer as insurance for this new car has dropped. Surprise, surprise! Safer than the ten year old hybrid.

Picked up the family Christmas tree too yesterday. Today it's outdoor lighting on my Colorado blue spruce out back. Will take sometime with the big ladder.

Enjoy the day everyone.
Old 12-06-2015, 11:39 AM
  # 156 (permalink)  

Man I'll bet that spruce will look fantastic. Little Arbor should quite like it. I wouldn't mind trying my hand at a bit of landscaping in the northland.

Well thankfully there are ways I can improve my mood all on my own. Food is one of them so I went out and picked up some fresh berries to go on a warm buttery Dutch baby this morning. Another is running so I shall run off the extra calories in the warm sunshine. Been doing some more landscaping chores too and actually got hot. Strange weather even for here.

I'm glad you like the new ride Arbor....and perhaps more importantly I hope it suits your bride.
Old 12-06-2015, 12:12 PM
  # 157 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Arbor View Post
It sure does Mark. Been quite temperamental this weekend myself. No real good reason for it as things are going quite well. Just the way it is sometimes as I have no me time ever.

Picked up the car yesterday. It's amazing how far vehicles have come. The camera system alone is something new for us. There's a side view one that eliminates the blind spot completely and the backup camera has three different views and angles. Will take some getting used to as I see looking at a screen quite distracting. It's supposed to be safer as insurance for this new car has dropped. Surprise, surprise! Safer than the ten year old hybrid.

Picked up the family Christmas tree too yesterday. Today it's outdoor lighting on my Colorado blue spruce out back. Will take sometime with the big ladder.

Enjoy the day everyone.
Those car cameras sound wonderful, Arbor. I wish I needed a new car.
Old 12-06-2015, 12:13 PM
  # 158 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Conquest View Post
Yes, my last single lady weekend. Lol
I spent it in my favorite pajamas, watching Elf on the couch with my iPad close at hand. Perfection.

Lazy, quiet morning here. I'm heading to church, the store, and then home to chill with a roasted chicken and some overdue paperwork for the work week. Ive got lots of loose ends to tie up before the weekend. One thing at a time though

Big hugs all around
Less than a week to go, Conquest!!!!!
Old 12-06-2015, 12:16 PM
  # 159 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mark1014 View Post
Good morning gang. Woke this morning with my temperamental moody side trying to run the show. Just works that way sometimes right? But I've got a quiet while here to change all that before the others awaken and checking in with y'all is a good start.

Well Conquest......your last weekend as a single lady is in the bag. I was living alone in California when I was engaged and my biggest responsibility for the wedding was to work on my tan the week before flying home for the service. I imagine you have a bit more on your mind than that!

I hope you're pleased with the car Arbor. My 4Runner is several years old and has no backup camera. When I use another of our vehicles I find it difficult to look only at the little screen as I back up. I just gotta turn around and look too.

Wishing each of you the best day.....coffee time.
How are you feeling now, Mark?

I laughed when you said that you still 'look back'; I can see myself doing just that - old habits . . .
Old 12-06-2015, 12:17 PM
  # 160 (permalink)  

Hello, all Octsobers.

Have a great day.