Notices

Quitting pot (and alcohol) for good - III

Old 07-08-2014, 11:22 AM
  # 101 (permalink)  

Well, I've been saying that the final will be Germany vs Holland.

But what I wish / hope is this:

Brazil 3 x 1 Germany

Holland 2 x 0 Argentina
Old 07-08-2014, 03:15 PM
  # 102 (permalink)  

Bye bye Brazil LOL

7 x 1, a historic defeat, a real lesson in humility.

It's weird but I kinda liked it.
Old 07-08-2014, 11:58 PM
  # 103 (permalink)  
☀️⛳️

Originally Posted by brazilian View Post
Bye bye Brazil LOL

7 x 1, a historic defeat, a real lesson in humility.

It's weird but I kinda liked it.

Hey Man, yeah it was tough too watch, I grew up with Brazil being the great team we all know, but credit to Germany, they are so strong and well drilled from back to front and on top of that have the best goalkeeper I have seen in 10 years easily.

It doesn't matter who wins tonight all they will get is second place to an awesome German machine.

Have a great day everyone.
Old 07-09-2014, 10:27 AM
  # 104 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Stoogy View Post
Glad you had fun Krete, do you stay close too the beach?
i'm about 35 minutes from the east coast...depending where i go. i just goto plymouth because its a touristy area. i love it there. plus its got a whole water park for kids for free, free beach free parking and reminds me of a movie when you walk downtown, its amazing.
Old 07-09-2014, 10:39 AM
  # 105 (permalink)  
☀️⛳️

Originally Posted by krete77 View Post
i'm about 35 minutes from the east coast...depending where i go. i just goto plymouth because its a touristy area. i love it there. plus its got a whole water park for kids for free, free beach free parking and reminds me of a movie when you walk downtown, its amazing.
That sure sounds like a nice place to live.
Have a good one Krete.
Old 07-09-2014, 11:14 AM
  # 106 (permalink)  

Hey all, been a while, but me and mike lost our internet. Can't pay the bill. They want $500 thats almost our mortgage! But that interview I had well I got the job so I went to work on Tuesday and I was scheduled to work Thursday and Friday went up there they told me they were closed early due to holidays and so I didn't get to work either of those days then on Monday the owner tells me the position had been filled as they needed someone stronger to run the register. Mind you I only worked one day. But I am calling the health department on that place (and would've anyways, even if I continued to work there) they don't put date labels on anything they are just completely unsanitary. It's sickening! So I really am not missing anything I want a place to work where I can take pride in it. But I have remained sober and hitting my two month mark with pot. Hope everyone is doing well. I miss being on here. I will try to be more often. Take care everyone.
Old 07-09-2014, 12:13 PM
  # 107 (permalink)  

Congratulations on 2 months, WHope! Glad you are doing fine
Old 07-09-2014, 04:02 PM
  # 108 (permalink)  

Well today so far has been OK. I find myself sleeping more at odd times of the day when not working. I only get 27 hours a week. Still looking for a better job, but this is it for now. Tonight will be night 3, I'm at home now 15 miles from any booze so I feel good about making it another night. Still having the panic attacks. I try to read or a movie to help it stop.

Seems like everyone is doing great! I hope to be the same in a few months!
Old 07-09-2014, 04:25 PM
  # 109 (permalink)  

Krete, I have never been east. Price of living OK? Job?. I don't plan on leaving my small farm but always wanted to visit/ run away to the coast! Ya know something crazy..join the circus.
Old 07-09-2014, 05:21 PM
  # 110 (permalink)  

Thanks Brazilian. I am trying to get my life together. I've turned in applications so hopefully I can find something soon. I have had a lot of help from my grandparents which I am endlessly grateful for and I help them work on their house. I have been waking up earlier which is still kind of difficult for me as I am a night owl but I feel happier when I get more sun. What a catch 22 huh? lol But foneho it will get better just keep staying strong and if you need a distraction I find hobbies help. Right now I'm reading but I crochet, play video games, write just find something you like. I also started exercising which is also a great way to reduce stress and anxiety I recommend finding a partner as I know how hard it is to do it on your own. Me and my fiance have been doing it together it makes it much easier when you have that support system. Good luck.
Old 07-11-2014, 07:38 AM
  # 111 (permalink)  

Have a great day everyone, hope you guys are doing ok
Old 07-11-2014, 08:27 AM
  # 112 (permalink)  

Miss you HC
Old 07-11-2014, 12:22 PM
  # 113 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by foneho View Post
Krete, I have never been east. Price of living OK? Job?. I don't plan on leaving my small farm but always wanted to visit/ run away to the coast! Ya know something crazy..join the circus.
price of living is good where im at..if u go 45 minutes north though it just gets ridiculous. if u go south it gets even cheaper.i honestly feel like i live in one of the best locations ever...besides california of course.
Old 07-11-2014, 12:22 PM
  # 114 (permalink)  

5 month mark today. dam it took forever to get here..phew!
Old 07-11-2014, 12:49 PM
  # 115 (permalink)  
☀️⛳️

Awesome Krete, you have done great.
Proud of you man.
Old 07-11-2014, 02:12 PM
  # 116 (permalink)  

Congrats Krete!! awesome job

Old 07-13-2014, 09:07 AM
  # 117 (permalink)  
☀️⛳️

What do you guys think the score will be tonight?

I'm going for

Germany 3 Argentina 1
Old 07-13-2014, 09:42 AM
  # 118 (permalink)  

thread kinda died down lately ay? for me all the soccer talk, i just cant get into it.

hows everyone doing? this sober thing is becoming easier..although i get tested at the weirdest moments..i reallyhope i never give in..i feel llike at any moment it could all be thrown away if i just gave into a temptation and didnt think twice about hittin a joint or drinkin a beer.

im not going to but thats how i feel.

anyways, 6 months here i come.
Old 07-13-2014, 09:46 AM
  # 119 (permalink)  
☀️⛳️

thread kinda died down lately ay? for me all the soccer talk, i just cant get into it.

hows everyone doing? this sober thing is becoming easier..although i get tested at the weirdest moments..i reallyhope i never give in..i feel llike at any moment it could all be thrown away if i just gave into a temptation and didnt think twice about hittin a joint or drinkin a beer.

im not going to but thats how i feel.

anyways, 6 months here i come.
Hey Krete, yeah it might be the soccer chat that's kept it a bit quieter lately, ah well at least it ends today and life goes back to normal as much as it can. I'm glad in a way because the football being on tv every day makes drinking a cold beer all the more tempting, hope all you guys are doing good today?
Old 07-13-2014, 10:06 AM
  # 120 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Stoogy View Post
What do you guys think the score will be tonight?

I'm going for

Germany 3 Argentina 1

I agree. 3 x 1.