Notices

Class Of September 2012 Part 3

Old 09-14-2012, 04:26 AM
  # 101 (permalink)  

I am on day 5, and feeling good. I had a hard time sleeping last night, but I will survive. I am a little worried about the weekend, as that was when I could start drinking at noon or so. I have to take it slow, and hour by hour. All your posts keep me motivated. God Bless all of you.
Old 09-14-2012, 04:58 AM
  # 102 (permalink)  

Hang in there WWG, stay strong! Have a great day!
Old 09-14-2012, 05:02 AM
  # 103 (permalink)  

Thanks for all the support. I didn't have much last night, but enough to make me feel like crap emotionally & physically, and so disappointed in myself. It didn't even taste good (maybe that's a good thing)! Not only am I disappointed, but mad! The night before I was much more stressed with the cravings & was able to push through, & then last night, over something so trivial & stupid to be honest, I caved. But...here I go, stop whining, dusting off...it's killing me to type this...day 1.
Old 09-14-2012, 05:06 AM
  # 104 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by JohnnyOneDay View Post
Hang in there WWG, stay strong! Have a great day!
Thanks. A little worried about football Sunday.
Old 09-14-2012, 05:14 AM
  # 105 (permalink)  

You're doing really well WWG, a couple of weeks ago I never dreamt you would be encouraging and supporting the others on here, but look at you now. Have a great w/end and stay strong. If you watch the football at home, make sure you have no booze in, give your wife your car keys and get loads of soft drinks and some snack treats.

You can do this, if you've come this far now, 5 days, you can do it!

I hope you don't mind me replying to your posts now and again, I've been following you from the start and I just want so much for you to make it.

Gx
Old 09-14-2012, 05:18 AM
  # 106 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Grace2 View Post
You're doing really well WWG, a couple of weeks ago I never dreamt you would be encouraging and supporting the others on here, but look at you now. Have a great w/end and stay strong. If you watch the football at home, make sure you have no booze in, give your wife your car keys and get loads of soft drinks and some snack treats.

You can do this, if you've come this far now, 5 days, you can do it!

I hope you don't mind me replying to your posts now and again, I've been following you from the start and I just want so much for you to make it.

Gx
Grace, thanks for the kind words. I love to read your posts. I am proud of myself and so is my wife. On day 5, and just going to live for today. God Bless You Grace.
Old 09-14-2012, 05:21 AM
  # 107 (permalink)  

Jaz...I was there a couple of days ago...It is very disappointing; however you get back on the horse sorta speak...You are here posting that is important..

WWG ...awesome..I think that you will own this week end. It will be yours..You WILL enjoy football SOBER...you can do it..

Jim
Old 09-14-2012, 05:22 AM
  # 108 (permalink)  

Aww thanks WWG, we're all in the same boat here and we should all look out for each other.

G XX
Old 09-14-2012, 05:49 AM
  # 109 (permalink)  

Hi guys. I want to say sorry I was so nuts yesterday. That was one of the worst mental health days I have had in a long time. Woke up in a panic the night before and never got through it. Horrible, and I had been afraid I wouldn't snap out of it! Last night I slept great and today, while my usual crap is still there and annoying, I feel pretty much back to normal. Whew! Thanks for the support, as always! I still feel like I have a cloud over my head and can't truly relax and feel safe, but I feel much, much, much better.
Old 09-14-2012, 05:54 AM
  # 110 (permalink)  

Hey there SFMS...I just sent you a pm checking up on you!! Glad to hear your doing better. Have a great day today!
Old 09-14-2012, 06:01 AM
  # 111 (permalink)  

Thanks so much. It's scary how psychotic I can feel sometimes. Thankfully such days that bad are rare.
Old 09-14-2012, 06:03 AM
  # 112 (permalink)  

Good morning day 9. Eli and Chard - I had that drinking dream last week! I couldn't believe how real the feeling was trying to figure out if I really did it!

Have a great day everyone! Peace...
Old 09-14-2012, 06:05 AM
  # 113 (permalink)  

I've had some drinking dreams of wine too. I could taste it! And got drunk in my dream. So weird.
Old 09-14-2012, 06:18 AM
  # 114 (permalink)  

Hi all, 1hr and 15 mins until I get out off work, can't wait. Hoping to sail tomorrow and Sunday my lad has Rugby training. Also gotta start looking for a new car at some point over the weekend.

What's everyone else planning for the weekend?
Old 09-14-2012, 06:25 AM
  # 115 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Jimuk View Post
Hi all, 1hr and 15 mins until I get out off work, can't wait. Hoping to sail tomorrow and Sunday my lad has Rugby training. Also gotta start looking for a new car at some point over the weekend.

What's everyone else planning for the weekend?
I have a three day weekend, as I am taking off Monday because our sitter is on vacation. We will go to Mass as a family, and I will watch the Patriots on Sunday and check on my fantasy football. Not sure what to do with the family. Maybe apple picking, although I am not too sure if it is time yet. I could use some fun family ideas to do with a three year old. Have a Blessed weekend.
Old 09-14-2012, 06:28 AM
  # 116 (permalink)  

I blew it last night. I feel awful but I will say that I have a renewed sense of purpose now. Back to day 1 again.
Old 09-14-2012, 06:33 AM
  # 117 (permalink)  

Sorry to hear it Kelle. I like your attitude. A new sense of purpose may be all that is needed to make this your best and final day one...
Old 09-14-2012, 06:42 AM
  # 118 (permalink)  

WWG, I love that you included Mass in your description of your weekend plans! Mass is a constant given in my weekend. Has been every Sunday since I got married 22years ago. It is the source of my strength.

Thanks WWG. I am logging off with a smile.
Old 09-14-2012, 06:44 AM
  # 119 (permalink)  

You're not alone Kelle, me too. Early this morning, I started by moping around for a bit because I was disappointed in myself. But pulled myself out of the funk I was in, going to exercise & then made myself a hair appt this afternoon. I'm proud that I made it a full week, I can do it again...and then some.
Old 09-14-2012, 06:55 AM
  # 120 (permalink)  

I hate feeling the way I feel today. It is so nice to fall asleep rather than pass out and wake up feeling rested instead of having a sense of dread. I really can't believe I couldn't even go 4 days.