Notices

Class of June 2011 Part 7

Old 08-19-2011, 07:08 PM
  # 381 (permalink)  

Oh good Lord...I went from crabby to stuffed and crabby.....such a gal I am.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:09 PM
  # 382 (permalink)  

I agree. Wiggle, you are a great contributor to the group
Old 08-19-2011, 07:09 PM
  # 383 (permalink)  

Ok Buelah, if you insist. I would feel just terrible though, if someone took my words for the bible and I made a mess even bigger! Everything that is posted on here is just ones own perspective. And it IS good to see things through others eyes.

Classical - I will be your friend I loved your post. Very inspiring. And I'M DONE WITH IT.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:10 PM
  # 384 (permalink)  

must have been good though Buelah..had me drooling. I love bread!! any type nom nom nom!!!
Old 08-19-2011, 07:11 PM
  # 385 (permalink)  

Um, I meant done with drinking, not your post or being your friend Just thought I should make that clear
Old 08-19-2011, 07:14 PM
  # 386 (permalink)  

Classical- You have a friend in me We all have to do things to move along on our journey to sobriety. Some people call it dangerous (ie: going into the liquor store, bar, whatever..) but, like it or not, it is life and we need to get used to life happening without drinking (if that is our wish). Solely my opinion.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:16 PM
  # 387 (permalink)  

Squishy...if I don't get to chat with you here again tonight...do me a big favor. Tuck those kiddos in and thank your higher power for the blessings you have....you have them. They will get you through until tomorrow. Please get a note pad and write some lists....keep a journal. Something so you can look back at what you are feeling and like I said, either Enough is enough....or I can work through this. But, you know what you can do....we will support you either way. Love you sweetie....please get some rest.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:17 PM
  # 388 (permalink)  

You guys are awesome. I just put the kids to bed, but you have no idea how much I wanted to put them in the car and run. I don't deserve this treatment. I hate him and I'm still here. I have begged him to leave for years and he says he will never leave me. What am I going to do?
Old 08-19-2011, 07:19 PM
  # 389 (permalink)  

I feel like a beached whale...but damn....it feels good!

Wiggle - that's the cool part here. Is we get to say what WE experienced...doesn't mean it applies for every one else. No bible word here. And no one is offended if their advice is not taken. All we can do is speak from experience. Don't ever hesitate to speak your mind. Your point may be the one that changes some one's life forever.

Love to everyone....my bread belly is going to bed...arrgggghhhh....so much for working out.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:20 PM
  # 390 (permalink)  

squishy- If that is your decision: do you have any family close that could help with the kids for a few days while you sorted things out? just a suggestion.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:23 PM
  # 391 (permalink)  

Unfortunately I don't Tues. My mom doesn't go to Arizona until the end of Sept which will be closest. I have a feeling I will be there soon after she arrives. But for now I will do as you said and try to pretend to go to sleep. My eyes are red and swollen. I'm just tired of this, I want him to leave.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:23 PM
  # 392 (permalink)  

Squishy - there are two bad reasons to not have kids - I don't have enough money, and I'm not ready. There are two bad reasons to stay married - I don't have enough money, and I'm not ready. But, at the same time, if you have something to hold on to, hold on to it. My friend that got divorced thought she stayed married for her kids, and all it did was turn her oldest into an alcoholic....so sometmes what may seem like good reasons to stay married are only more hurtful. If it's time to leap....leap. If it's not..then things have to change to make it work. I love ya sweetie.....get some rest okay? And hug and kiss those kids....they need their mama.

I'm calling it a day.....I love you all like family.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:26 PM
  # 393 (permalink)  

Thank you Buelah - I'll be ok for tonight, I'm just tired and crying right now. I will be better after some sleep. My babies are sleeping and we are good for now. Go to bed and I will be back in the morning. Thank you for your love and support. :-)
  # 394 (permalink)  

Squishy- I feel your pain, honestly. Perhaps it would be an idea to make a plan for the end of September if that is how you feel. It has always helped me to have a plan. If he wont leave you alone at that point..that is what restraining orders are for.
  # 395 (permalink)  

Night Squishy..much love
Old 08-19-2011, 07:28 PM
  # 396 (permalink)  

You are right Tues. What is sad is he is half way decent if he doesn't drink. But if he continues I can't be a part of his mess and destruction. That is not fair to me or my children. I just wish I could run. I wish I had the balls to run.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:28 PM
  # 397 (permalink)  

Night everyone - I need to sleep. I'm tired from the drama. Thank you for the love.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:46 PM
  # 398 (permalink)  

Yo still there Squishy? I see your "green light"..cant hide (hehe). I am in the chat.. feel free to come in and talk if you like
Old 08-19-2011, 08:11 PM
  # 399 (permalink)  

I went missing for this past half hour, because I told myself I was gonna work out and then saw the time! OMG where the heck is all of this sweat coming from??!! I haven't worked out like that since high school.... hope I sleep tonight and didn't actually just pump myself full of energy!

Night everyone. Good people in here. Squishy, I hope you can get some rest and have a better day tomorrow. I'll be thinkin of ya. Same goes to to Katie, and everyone else here!!!
Old 08-19-2011, 08:13 PM
  # 400 (permalink)  

Squishy - Dream sweetly, friend.