Notices

Class of June 2011 Part 7

Old 08-19-2011, 03:16 PM
  # 321 (permalink)  

I am here too Buelah you are such a sweet heart :ghug3
Old 08-19-2011, 03:18 PM
  # 322 (permalink)  

Hugs Katie. I am glad that you realized what was right for you. I know it's easier said than done honey. How are you feeling? Are you ok with it? You are an inspiration.
Old 08-19-2011, 03:23 PM
  # 323 (permalink)  

I'd be lying if I said I was ok. I just envisioned a different life with some sort of fairy-tale love story. huh. dumb. I will be ok though and thats all that matters. Thanks for the kind words tuesday!

Buelah Jennie suggested morroco (sp?) for our convention. She thought it was about as midway as you can get... save our austrailian commrades.
of course I would be happy with anypllace that required me to have a passport. Ive always wanted one!
Old 08-19-2011, 03:25 PM
  # 324 (permalink)  

Blackbird....life is a roller coaster.....so just hold on, okay? I went through hell deciding back and forth when I got divorced. And again...I'm not saying divorce is your answer. But, what you are going through is normal. Sit down and make a list of what you can accept and what you can't. If your can't accept betrayal and will always look over your shoulder, than that is not good. But, if you can accept that he is human and made a huge mistake and will work on the relationship, than it might be worth salvaging. I give my hats off to any woman or man that will try to salvage it...as I could not do it.
I'd be loading the shotgun...don't I sound like a redneck?
Old 08-19-2011, 03:28 PM
  # 325 (permalink)  

I agree Buelah. I dealt with people cheating on me in my life (not a husband though- boyfriends) and I could never get over it (the father of my child- for one). Personally, I found it unforgivable and didnt feel the need to get over it. Everyone is different though and I respect the journey that we all must take.
Old 08-19-2011, 03:28 PM
  # 326 (permalink)  

Okay..I didn't have my list on vacation...Blackbird are you Katie? I'm trying to get the screen names lined up with real names.

Thank you Tuesday. We are all so different, but so much the same.

Morocco...Morrocco...doesn't matter how it's spelled...we just have to get there. :rotfxko
Old 08-19-2011, 03:41 PM
  # 327 (permalink)  

Morocco...Morrocco...doesn't matter how it's spelled...we just have to get there. :rotfxko[/QUOTE]

I agree :rotfxko
Old 08-19-2011, 03:44 PM
  # 328 (permalink)  

I try my best to not "tell" people what to do. I just try to express how I felt, and if they feel the same way, then maybe we think the same way. Does that make sense? My hubby and I are human....there are days, I'm sure he wants to wring my neck, and that is okay (I may have it coming), and vice versa. We know that. But, to cheat, I could not accept. I love him too much, even when I don't like him. That's the median. I (personally) think it's okay to now always like each other, but you should always love each other. Sounds corny....but that's me.

Your puppy is a Brittany, correct - I had so many problems with my emails and internet up north this past week, that I was hoping I referred to your pup correctly.
Old 08-19-2011, 03:58 PM
  # 329 (permalink)  

My dog Buelah? She is a lab. I think the Brittany spaniel is Wiggles... correct me if I am wrong

I agree with you. I also try not to tell people what to do. I don't appreciate it when people tell me what to do, so I try to respect people by doing the same. I also hope that my experiences can help others. I have forgiven many people for many things but cheating is not one of them.
Old 08-19-2011, 04:01 PM
  # 330 (permalink)  

I also posted a pic of my cat...top of page 9 I think..it was before we got silly on the thread. I really needed a good laugh and sure got one yesterday
Old 08-19-2011, 04:04 PM
  # 331 (permalink)  

You're right....I'm confused with all the dogs. Ah well. Have a great Friday evening!

Hugs and love!
Old 08-19-2011, 04:06 PM
  # 332 (permalink)  

I love you all So much stuff going on in all our lives!!

Wow, Blackbird... your head must truly be spinning. I'm in awe of your ability to "hold on" in this "moment" in your life.

Morocco... let's go!! I'd love to. I've been to Mexico and the Bahamas (no passport needed for either), but those places were not of my "choosing" believe it or not... LOL.

Buelah... yes, I've been classified as a free spirit. That's one very big side of my personality. And it might be about 75% of me! And I'm laughing hard at the thought of your husband scrubbing the floor... geez, puke *and* bleached spot too? Wish we could get our darn animals to clean up after themselves. Life would be so much easier.
Old 08-19-2011, 04:22 PM
  # 333 (permalink)  

SoberJennie - Free spirit is beautiful. I'm a Christain Free Spririt, if there is such a thing.

Have a nice night.
Old 08-19-2011, 05:18 PM
  # 334 (permalink)  

I think there is such thing as a christian free spirit buelah. Yep. I'm Katie. He's a serial cheater and I just can't do it anymore. I attempted forgive and forget before. Hes upgraded from one nighters to affairs. And, while he says he loves me to the moon and back and he just wants one more chance, I can't bring myself to do it again. I can't risk getting my self-esteem ground into the carpet with the cat and dog puke.... again! Nice visual.

Instead of drinking I'm having a movie night with dad. I'm going to ask him why hes drinking again. AND ask him to stop. Yay me.
Old 08-19-2011, 05:24 PM
  # 335 (permalink)  

Here's a few pics from today. Hope you like. These were all taken on the waterfront in Toronto.

Old 08-19-2011, 05:26 PM
  # 336 (permalink)  

3 more...

Old 08-19-2011, 05:34 PM
  # 337 (permalink)  

Yep the Brittany is mine. And my name is Brittany also. I swear that had nothing to do with getting him though Those dogs just make me laugh, even when I am not with him, but just thinking of all the silly crap he does really brightens my mood. Thinking now about how he leaps like a gazelle when running excitedly :rotfxko

So far 3 bottles are drained (not into my mouth!!! shocker!) I've just got the beer to rid of now. Sadly DH just came home with two 1.75 bottles of rum though (not allowed to drain those, that would be suicide). But strangely enough I am in a good place and good spirits, AV has shut up for the moment I guess. Go me!!

Katie, I feel for you, I am sure that you are doing the right thing. Sounds like quite a roller coaster you are on, that is never fun. Please keep us posted on how you are doing

And as for a real life meeting?!?! Heck yes! What a blast that would be. I will go anywhere, just get me out of this place called Nebraska. I'm tired of looking at nothing and could use some good friends, good sober friends.

Well, I am off to organize my kitchen. And crafty arty stuff after. Maybe I can start a gallery (we can do that right? in our profile I think?) of the crap that I make while sober. I might just amaze myself at what I can accomplish! I sure hope so anyway!

Good evening everyone! I may post later if I begin to get "thirsty".
Old 08-19-2011, 05:38 PM
  # 338 (permalink)  

Nice pics!! So jealous of the water!

Katie, I agree with your decision wholeheartedly. "Once a cheater always a cheater" (although my DH cheated in previous relationships, he has never with me - but if he did.... SEE YA!). I don't think I would allow myself the emotional abuse of that situation either, you are a strong woman! Good for you
Old 08-19-2011, 05:53 PM
  # 339 (permalink)  

Wiggle - Keep up the good work, glad you're in a good place.

I meant to mention it earlier, your Brittany is beautiful. As an old pheasant hunter I have a soft spot Brittany's. Wonderful temperment, wonderful noses. A pheasant hunt in Nebraska is on my bucket list.
Old 08-19-2011, 05:58 PM
  # 340 (permalink)  

Okay gang...I'm crabby......Pick me up, please.