A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 19

Old 07-12-2007, 09:57 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Is Hank a cowboy? Never can make him one if hes not. With arms and a 6pack like that I'm suprised u didnt take him right there on the hood and sewed his oats for him!!!!

Teke maybe hes wondering and being curious cause he didnt work but doesnt want u to think that he didnt work so hes making it look like child supports fault that u didnt get paid when in fact its his fault cause he didnt work cause he was on a binge... Just a thought.

Oh goodness I'm gonna be late I gotta stay off this site lol. Talk to you guys later.
Old 07-12-2007, 09:58 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

((Anvil))

That is wonderful that you were able to give that couple the baby they were waiting for - I'm sure that was very tough for you.

I went thru something close to that only I was 17, he was a cowboy too - I managed to finish highschool - My parents helped me keep my daughter. She turned 25 last month. The smartest thing I ever did was when I decided not to marry him. It's been hard for our daughter, because he has popped in & out of her life-never saw her at all until she was 8. But he's an A & that's what A's do.

Probably wouldn't have made a difference if I had married him or not. Hard for her to see that tho
Old 07-12-2007, 10:03 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Ok really I'm going wish me luck!!!! Mama needs a new cowboy I mean new pair of shoes!!!
Old 07-12-2007, 10:05 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Buy me somethin momma LOL
Old 07-12-2007, 10:07 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  
President

Ooohhh... should I tell you the size I want, or are you just gonna surprise me!?!?
Old 07-12-2007, 10:08 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  

Ok..........Noah.........he's in DEEP shyte!! I haven't heard from him at all .........I called his office, I called home, I called his cell!! Now..........if he were anything like any of my other ex's I'd be a bit concerned. This is just VERY RUDE!!!!!!!! to make me worry like this. It's just wrong I tell you. THIS IS WHY being single has it's benefits. You don't have to worry about anyone other than yourself............as I sit here with my mind pacing.......worried he's wrapped around some pole or something.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:09 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  

Go get 'em kj or is that, cowgirl?
Old 07-12-2007, 10:11 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  

Loves,
Hope Noah is ok - is it a guy thing about the not calling sometimes???
Old 07-12-2007, 10:11 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  
grateful rca

well kj, i know that he worked and i did recieve one payment but didn't tell him, and its time for another one. he said though that he was not gonna help us at all, so i'm curious to know why he's even thinking about calling me, since he told me not to call him for anything. who knows what he has up his sleeves, all i know is that i have panick attacts when he's trying to live with us and i know that since he's been gone, i haven't had not one hallucination, lol
Old 07-12-2007, 10:14 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  
grateful rca

oh loves, i agree with japic,

noah is probably in a meeting with mr ross perot or something, sometimes in meetings, don't they have to turn their phones off. give him time, i'm sure he has a good reason for being mia. just kidding
Old 07-12-2007, 10:19 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  

Teke, I know with my AH and it amy be same with yours, that they have good intentions and also guilt moments. Unfortuantely they never follow through withtheir intentions. And intentions dont amount up to crap when nothing happens.

As for why when he left he said he didnt care, that, IMHO they say when they are hurting its their retaliation, their defense mechanism.
Sadly even if there is good in them somewhere, the bad is way worse and they just cant get a grasp on functioning in society. Its not worth taking up your time with thinking about
Old 07-12-2007, 10:21 AM
  # 72 (permalink)  

OK, new avatar...again.
Trying to decide if I like this picture
Old 07-12-2007, 10:24 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  

This pic is good to Cinder, Loves hope Noah is ok. And Hank does have arms! Wow.

An old friend of mine & I used to laugh about guys our age that were available, I mean do they have hair??? Do they have teeth?? Then we'd laugh as if they were amputees or something. . .and did he have arms??? LOL Guess you woulda had to have been there.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:30 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  

I have him on the phone now. He said he's fine but his pride is a little damaged
He said he didn't realize he had a photo shoot last night. I'm so glad my honey has a good sense of humor.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:32 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  

Mine is a little damaged too, I mean I missed all that last night and had to run through it really fast to catch up. Story of my life. . .it's always "too fast" lol, lol
Old 07-12-2007, 10:38 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i like the avatar cindy, you are so pretty to me, they all look good.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:38 AM
  # 77 (permalink)  

I just blamed it all on Never anyways. JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST KIDDING. I would never bury my friends alive.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:39 AM
  # 78 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
ok, WHAT photo shoot? man i'm always ten minutes late to the Need to Know Bus stop..........

On Pennies #18............never took a fine body of a fire fighter and of a cowboy and pasted Noah's head to the bodies.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:41 AM
  # 79 (permalink)  

Would someone PLEASE break my jaw so I can get it wired shut? I can NOT stop eating for God's sake. This age just plain sucks, I mean am I gonna have a period or not, I am tired of all the suspense!!!!
Old 07-12-2007, 10:48 AM
  # 80 (permalink)  

Send him on over, I'm smouldering now! LOL He'd probably run off like he was on fire one good look at me stuffing my mouth with the little itty bitty candy bars NOW!