A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 19

Old 07-12-2007, 10:52 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  

I cant imagine you guys at a male dance review.
I dont go to those anymore, last time I did I got into an arguement at the bar with a chippendale, over how he thought he was so great and I thought he needed to know he was NOT.
HaHa and I hadnt even been drinking.

I just have no tolerance for conceit and arrogance
Old 07-12-2007, 10:52 AM
  # 82 (permalink)  

Teke...I think I understand this one.

There is NO ONE who will work and help you harder to find that "thing" that you lost than the junkie who stole it.

To me, this is similar. There has been no payment but he's going to help you and find it.

Really I have seen this phenomenon enough times, that now I know that the person who is really digging in and concerned with helping me find that lost passport took it.

Or the rest of my bottle of meds...or...or...or. same thing.

It's supposed to be a disguise manuever.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:54 AM
  # 83 (permalink)  

I'll never forget the first one I went to! UMMMMM, yeah well needless to say I was sittin there with my jaw dropped!!! And lookin for dollars do you hear me? But. . .I haven't been to one in a very long time either, they would all be young enough to be my sons or something disgusting like that I sure don't need anything else to make me feel OLDER!!
Old 07-12-2007, 10:54 AM
  # 84 (permalink)  

The one I went to as a bacholrette party in Vegas was crummy too.

I'd rather see a drag show anyday!

How about we don't suffer fools gladly.? LOL
Old 07-12-2007, 10:57 AM
  # 85 (permalink)  

Nicely put anvil~ Yes the dang little chocolates, you know once a very long time ago in my life I actually did NOT eat chocolate and was all the better for it!!! For me, of course since I'm an addict/alcoholic and all of the above, one chocolate always leads to more frickin chocolate. Oh and since the chocolates, I managed to eat the little, might I add TINY package of croutons that came with my Wendy's side salad I had for lunch which is totally useless at this point!!!!
Old 07-12-2007, 11:04 AM
  # 86 (permalink)  

I am going to chew gum now and drink about 5 gallons of water and try to undo what I've done, I'm so disgusted. I mean really, I have to weigh in tomorrow for God's sake. I would LOVE to hurt someone, ha lol. And I'd like to go into that a little if you don't mind. I am NOT a violent person #1, first & foremost. I've never been in a fight . . .with a woman. I've never hit a woman, I've tried to fight back at a man and it made it so much worse on me so I quit doing that and all of this was many years ago, but . . .I have put up with quite the assortment of crap along the way, I have taken and taken and taken and the last deal with the all the bold face lying and cheating, well. . .I feel sorry for the person I unload on if I ever do and I really and truly wouldn't want to physically hurt someone unless it was xah, but. . .sometimes it's a treat to fantasize about it. Am I psycho? Wait I don't know if I really want the answer to that.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:05 AM
  # 87 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Gay??..........GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY?????? ????
Oh wait......what am I worried about? I got a man.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:07 AM
  # 88 (permalink)  

Uh and again many many moons (no pun intended) ago, I met one and he might have been bi, but he was not gay. Man I was quite the lush.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:11 AM
  # 89 (permalink)  

ok, i just dont fit in anymore

lol
Old 07-12-2007, 11:16 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

Cindy - love the picture!!

Just back from lunch - was going to share what I got - but after reading the last few post - I'll lie & say I had a small salad & no dressing!!!!

Glad Noah is ok.

One of my nephews was a "dancer" in the Houston Area for a while - He's not gay - but he is definitely a jerk. Oh, can an Aunt say that about her nephew? Oh well, it is what it is - he's conceited & arrogant - kinda cute, but not all that - maybe cause he's my nephew I can't think of him as a "dancer" - yucky - that's just nasty!!
Old 07-12-2007, 11:19 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  

Well let me get out my long list of good excuses why I can't. . .

Walk and a fast walk that will help with the hail damage on my ass & thighs, because my 3 yr old can't keep up and we'd have a heat stroke here today.

Rounds with the weeds. . .well I'm at work right now, a sit down job I might toss into the mix, and again the heat stroke factor when the afterburners kick on after 5 today.

Great sex, well I guess maybe this is possible, but not feasible right now, again I'm at work and the abf admitted and agreed to try to "get sober", so I would like to abstain just for a time with him, not to be mean and cruel but because I think our relationship needs some major work on it in lots of other areas so that I could finally be "comfortable" that there is actually more to it.

So. . .and oh the drinking drugging thing, not an option. I mean I'm fat and want to quit eating, but I don't have a "DEATH WISH" and by God, I'm gonna make that 10 yr birthday!!!!!

And, I did learn the hard way about trying to drink water the "morning" of a weigh in, but usually Thurs afternoons are ok. And if you can believe this. . .I was exagerating about the "5" gallons thing, tee hee
Old 07-12-2007, 11:22 AM
  # 92 (permalink)  

i miss you guys!! so i've found myself with a couple minutes before i have to go the store and the bank. of course, my 3yr old is in my lap and 2 yr old is standing here whining cuz she can't fit in my lap with him there. arghhhh! i need a break from the kids. the house is semi-clean, good enuf at least. and the dishes and laundry are done. yeah me. i have no idea what yous are all talking about cuz i can't keep up anymore. but i hope everyone is fine, we're all good here. i'll try to be back later.

cindi-why would you think you don't fit in. we're all a little crazy!
Old 07-12-2007, 11:22 AM
  # 93 (permalink)  

What is a weigh in?? I've heard you talk about it, but........is that for llike weight training?? Body building??
Old 07-12-2007, 11:24 AM
  # 94 (permalink)  

ROFLMAO!!!!! Again, ROFLMAO, oh Gosh I can't catch my breath, I could only wish it was for "body building & weight training" hahahahahahahaha
No silly, I'm going to Weight Watchers!!!!! I go weigh in every Friday @ lunch, then I haul ass to the nearest convenience store and get the HUGEST if that's even a word, PEACH TEA they make!!!! lol
Old 07-12-2007, 11:28 AM
  # 95 (permalink)  

No I didn't even really take it like that. But I'm sure it's some kind of really f**ked up hormonal thing, either I'm gonna or it's another bluff because it's all that perimenopausal crap. What a day
Old 07-12-2007, 11:29 AM
  # 96 (permalink)  

Too funny!!

Aren't you glad you weigh in on Friday instead of Monday? I had a friend that weighed in on Monday - How crazy was that? The weekend is my feeding freenzy time - like I'm a bear preparing for hibernation - and that's every weekend, plus in Louisiana we only see snow about 1 in a billion years!!
Old 07-12-2007, 11:38 AM
  # 97 (permalink)  

Alrighty then, I'll look for some, thanks!! I might actually have to be productive now here at work, dang it!!!! Wonder if they will give me treats, ha
Old 07-12-2007, 11:43 AM
  # 98 (permalink)  

Well for me, I would take pills as a last resort! I wanted the stuff that acted a helluva lot quicker!! Basically, if it didn't go in a spoon, I didn't want it!!
Old 07-12-2007, 12:20 PM
  # 99 (permalink)  

Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm just gettin old. BUT.......I am sooooooooooooo tired of hearing people b!tch and complain and yet they don't do anything about their lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We get them coming in the office every single day. I'm not making the big bucks to be a shrink. I'm not giving away free house insurance and I sure in hell can't lend any money to anyone who isn't willing to cut back. Sorry.........just venting. I guess it's just because I've never sat and complained about life like a whine butt and not done or at least tried to do anything about it.

Some lady walked in here.........new car.....nice clothes......Star Bucks coffee in her hand and is bitching about how her old man left her and she can't afford the $50 insurance payment..........whining.........almost as if to try and make me feel sorry for her.........like I would pay it if I felt bad enough. I have enough of my own issues.........and half of them no one will ever hear about because THEY'RE MINE.

Whew.........I feel better. Noah has less than a week now to get rich. I'm liking the public less and less.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:31 PM
  # 100 (permalink)  

Anvil - AMEN - sometimes don't you want to say - "Well since you already have all the answers why did you ask for advice in the first place?"

Maybe I need to get my free sample of that Estroven - It's another week til time for my hormone shot & some people are getting on my nerves!! (like said before not in this thread, actually not on this site)