I did it...

Old 05-12-2007, 01:38 PM
  # 81 (permalink)  

Chero... Please keep yourself safe!! I had an incident with AH several years ago, and while I was afraid he was going to kill me, I was more afraid that if I called the cops he would get locked up and he would never forgive me. I agree that you need to try and keep busy. It's so hard not to worry how he is. Even though you feel you are imposing by staying with someone, maybe it's better than being alone. Slow down and foucus on one thing at a time. You are one brave lady!!!!
Old 05-12-2007, 05:35 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  
full of hope

Originally Posted by CE Girl View Post
It's not WHERE I am, its the strangeness of it all. On one hand, you have a euphoric feeling of freedom and pride in finally having done it, on the other, an incredible sense of loss. I don't know, and maybe others can speak to it, but I think its the beginings of the detachment. I get what I can only describe as panic tremors. OMG, what am I doing?!?!?! I even almost eperience physical symptoms like hyperventalating. I've actually thought over these last few days, "is this what withdrawal feels like?" Interesting don't ya think?
That is interesting about withdrawals...it must be akin?? I don't know. It is painful. I've had the panic attacks.

But you know, it's really hard because he doesn't seem to care. Which should make it easier, but???

I guess you are right about staying with people around me and being safe. I am a little worried about that right now because I know how he can get. So, I do take comfort in that. And my pastor has put me at the back of the house for that reason. So that makes me feel better.
Maybe I should stay put for awhile??

I keep thinking two weeks...I'll give myself at least two weeks and see how I feel.
Old 05-12-2007, 09:08 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  

Two weeks is a very good idea, stay safe.
It hurts when we think they don't care, very normal.
Many men or some men have too much pride to beg, not that it doesn't hurt.
However the A can drink the feelings away

Usualy the A's pull all kinds of things, but everyone different in that area.
Sometimes they are relieved for a time, (Good I can drink without anyone nagging)
Who knows???
Stay strong, know it is hard. HUGS
Old 05-13-2007, 02:39 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Zoey....

Good share, good advice!

Love,

IO