Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Alcoholism Information > Alcoholism
Reload this Page >

Diary of a Mad Cow, Part III - Beware all ye who enter!

Notices

Diary of a Mad Cow, Part III - Beware all ye who enter!

Old 04-09-2014, 07:21 PM
  # 341 (permalink)  

I think I am getting them mixed up with another group. I was thinking political activists.

I know polar opposites.
Old 04-10-2014, 07:15 PM
  # 342 (permalink)  

Do you want your General Hospital update, Cow?
Recently dumped Britt ran into new guy Nathan and they were commiserating about their evil mothers. Kinda looks like they might hook up, but here's a shocker.....they are actually brother and sister!!!!
Did not see that coming.

Hope you are doing well today.
Old 04-10-2014, 07:16 PM
  # 343 (permalink)  
Administrator

Dee, perhaps?
A Muppet character might make me watch GH lol

D
Old 04-10-2014, 07:17 PM
  # 344 (permalink)  
p***enger

Cow, just thought you might like to know that alphaomega is doing well -- you can read the latest at http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...-im-sober.html
Old 04-10-2014, 09:25 PM
  # 345 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

I very glad AO is already running laps.

Olive, I watches GH everyday. Shhhh, is my secret shame.
Old 04-10-2014, 09:54 PM
  # 346 (permalink)  
Its a cold and its a broken hallelujah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cow
Well, I not prays for you, cuz I got no connections there. But I know you way far too ornery to let some illegal parked Buick in you uterus takes you out. I been very very kind of almost not quite so exactly good while you away.
Moo Mwah and hugs from Cow

(((cow))) oh nos ?? why you no so exactly good ?
Who hurts my baby calf ?
Do I need to go a wrangling ?

Cuz I will cut a bitch. I swears.
Old 04-11-2014, 07:49 AM
  # 347 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Olive1 View Post
Do you want your General Hospital update, Cow?
Recently dumped Britt ran into new guy Nathan and they were commiserating about their evil mothers. Kinda looks like they might hook up, but here's a shocker.....they are actually brother and sister!!!!
Did not see that coming.

Hope you are doing well today.
I can almost hear the music from The Twilight Zone!!! Luv you guys.
Old 04-11-2014, 11:20 AM
  # 348 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

AO, thank you for wish to protect Cow and "cut the bitch" who hurting me. Uh, let see, I try to describes perpetrator. Yes, um, well, you know, was kind of dark, and, but, uh, I think they maybe was sort of black and white color, mmm, well for sure they was handsome, yes, very handsome, uh, um, I guess they maybe could has been sort of cow-shaped, but like I say, was very dark and so I not really can make total positive ID, okay? So you just rests now, and takes care of you, yes?
Old 04-11-2014, 11:22 AM
  # 349 (permalink)  

Cow, how is your health? Weren't you having some endocrine tests done a little while ago?
Old 04-11-2014, 01:20 PM
  # 350 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

Hi Gilmer, I was test one side up and down other at hospital, so then I just follow up with cardiologist and actual today with GP. More tests. Some adjustments was made, so maybe that helps a little. But after all this follow ups, I think I done with doctor for while. They almost never helps and usual try to give me bunch of Rx I not can tolerate. My cardiologist want to discuss "pain management" for my rib cage malformity. I did no even go back. Cuz, yeah, right, no, I not think so.

I think biggest problem for me really is in mood. I could tolerate sorry state of health and even pain if was better spirits to buoy me, yes? Is like anhedonia and melancholy just slowly saps energy from all systems of health. Drip by drip. Sliver by sliver is chip away. I think if mood/enjoyment of life could improve, this would get some energies for better health circulating.

But that probable not gonna happen. I not give up hopes that anything possible, but I a realist and hate Pollyanna encouragements. These only makes me feel like I has to ‘perform’ like I has fake plucky hope. I think these encouragements is more for other people to feel better, cuz they not know what else to do. Anyway, I still researching and working on my own to come up with program to help me and I think maybe some of things I doing could be helping tiny bit. So, on we go, yes?
Old 04-11-2014, 01:33 PM
  # 351 (permalink)  

Yeah, just one foot in front of the other. What else can we do?
Old 04-11-2014, 02:01 PM
  # 352 (permalink)  
p***enger

I'm in for that. Despite Auntie D and Papa Xanax, I'm not having a great span of days lately, and if someone tells me "it will get better" I might kick them in the kneecap. With my steel-toed stillettos.

On the other hand, feeling like crap without drinking is definitely better than the vortex of fear and loathing I enter when I drink. So I'm on board for on we go.

Glad some things are helping you a tiny bit, cow!
Old 04-11-2014, 03:34 PM
  # 353 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

I think one of things I appreciates best about this site, is I can actual come here and say how bad I feel, and nobody give me the face, and go "ahhh, well tomorrow another day, right?!" Nooooooooo, in wretched Groundhog Day I living in, tomorrow is same craptastic day as today, only it call "tomorrow" instead of "today," okay?
Old 04-11-2014, 03:50 PM
  # 354 (permalink)  

I like that word "craptastic". It is my new word for the day.
Old 04-11-2014, 03:57 PM
  # 355 (permalink)  

I'm also partial to "craptacular."
Old 04-11-2014, 04:04 PM
  # 356 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

I also has lot of other colorful word about how I feel ...but if I shares, then I gonna end up in D Jail again. And this time, I not think he even would set bail for me.
Old 04-11-2014, 05:14 PM
  # 357 (permalink)  
p***enger

My dinner order tonight is a bowl of crapola delivered hot & steaming. I want a side of **** and vinegar, but I can't afford it.

Edit: I can't believe that got auto-edited. I think my mother used that expression. And she was so proper, she wouldn't let us say "toe jam."
Old 04-11-2014, 05:49 PM
  # 358 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

Yeah, you can no says psss on here, Snarkbunny! Is you know how hard has been for Cow to even post one sentence without hasing to go back and edit like three time to avoid dreaded astericks of shame! I thinks we should lobby for psss to be allowed though, cuz even my very young niece say, "I psss off!" I mean, is not really foul. In fact, is my understanding that urine is total sterile, yes? Okay I shut up before D get mad at me. I just kidding around, D.

What else I gonna do on Friday night lock in house. And where is superhero Robot been? He suppose to be Cow's Batman for boredom. He could at least swoops in and post one of his mind blowing blatherings for to give our minds something to chew on.
Old 04-11-2014, 05:55 PM
  # 359 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Cow View Post

What else I gonna do on Friday night lock in house. And where is superhero Robot been? He suppose to be Cow's Batman for boredom. He could at least swoops in and post one of his mind blowing blatherings for to give our minds something to chew on.
I could use some Robot wisdom after the week I have had.
Put on the Bat signal.
Old 04-11-2014, 06:00 PM
  # 360 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

What happen Olive?