Notices

Hen House Talk- All are Welcome, Part 55

Old 05-28-2014, 03:19 PM
  # 381 (permalink)  

((TB)) I've chatted hubby about you for a long time. He said that he totally
understands your position and to let you know whatever decision and silence
you want to maintain..he feels for you.

He said that loss of any kind whether it is perceived or a real circumstance..just
to let you know..it is a decision that one man to another may only understand.

He wishes you well..along with myself..he also added that loss of independence is
only something that you yourself know as it is your life and health issues..he added
that he has me.. you Tb..have to think long and hard..and with strength only you can
fully comprehend.

Male silence is not done due to not wanting to share..it is done until the right
decision is made and one that is comfortable and due able and fits into all the
right places.

Sometimes Tb..I think he stays alive and takes all those meds and tests..just for
me .. just saying..It isn't easy..

Hugs from us both.
Old 05-28-2014, 04:04 PM
  # 382 (permalink)  

TOD - Awesome video, thanks for posting that and yeah, I cried, too. I always love it when the judges and audience underestimate the talent of people.

Lauren - Tell hubby thanks for explaining things from the male point of view.

Jay - Sorry I got all pushy about you calling Sue. You explained it later to get it through my thick head Bev and I were at the lake, today, and found out most if it is just deep enough that you can walk across it. I was thinking of how much fun Moose would have out there

We sprayed the weeds, then Bev tried fishing - all she caught was on her last cast off- she caught the tree limb T mowed the back yard, I'm going to do the front in the next few days - it already needs it a week since we did it. He got here and hugged me, thanked me for the wonderful card I got him.

He apologized for ever calling me "the wayward child", said that wasn't a positive thing. I just laughed, said "it's a pet name and I like it - besides, if one of the boys does something dumb THEY can borrow the name!!"

Talked to the good daughter after Mr. C threatened to leave for the 2nd time in 2 days because of Mrs. C's nagging. I don't think the med we have him on is helping, I want to change it and this daughter has all the power of attorneys, so she is going to call and see if he'll change it.

Mrs. C keeps threatening about putting him in a home. I told he she'd have to pay out of pocket (they own too much) and it would be WAY cheaper to just have me there more hours a day - then she could work in her gardens and yard, read, etc. and I'd handle him. Daughter seriously likes the idea - even 3 hours extra a day would double my pay and make a huge difference.

Bev said that she's been checking on the Internet and land is NOT going for much in this area right now. She's already talking about things we'll do this winter. I guess it's selfish, and I will end up paying more rent, but I'd really like to stay here as long as possible.

We were too hot and sweaty after going to the lake, no walking up mini mt. Everest. T has eye surgery tomorrow, taking bratkin to get tooth pulled tomorrow, going to the C's granddaughter's concert tomorrow night. Bev has cataract surgery on the 12th.

Alll is cool with dad. I went down there to help him find an invoice he needed to bill, never did find it. He was on the phone trying to set the fax up on his "new" computer for over an hour so I left.

Love to all!

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 05-29-2014, 03:15 AM
  # 383 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Good morning Hen House!

Amy: All sounds well on your end! Seems Bev has found a sister in yourself to hangout with! I can well imagine Moose would have a field day having all that land and water to roam around on everyday! Have you seen any rabbits yet? There should be lots of babies out there by now!

While I was sleeping! I heard from TB by text! He and I do the hit and miss thing on texts a lot of times because of our crazy hours! LOL And then we'll get lucky and be able to carry on an actual conversation! SO? I quote because I know everyone is interested? "Sorry I been extremly busy. I don't know yet. I have to wait until they call me". And there's your answer!

TOD
Old 05-29-2014, 07:57 AM
  # 384 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Update news on TB!

He canceled in order to get everything ready for being laid up for awhile! He's filled his kitchen with all the goodies needed and got all the stuff for his kitties needs too!

His A/C is being worked on as I type this so he and kitties will stay nice and comfortable in these hot temps arriving.

He laughed at me! He loves my nagging and keeps me waiting at times just to hear more! He needs to stop doing that to me! Lordy!

So there y'all have it!

Also got a call from Jethro today. He has pre-op this afternoon for hand surgery on June 3rd! Here we go again! At least it's not his right hand this time.

TOD

Correction! The A/C was fixed yesterday! He's waiting on parts for the generator to be fixed!
Old 05-29-2014, 09:57 AM
  # 385 (permalink)  

Lol..tb..I knew you needed to get all your ducks in a row..hubby says
good luck..and sometimes we have to shut out the chatter in order to think..

Hugs
lauren
Old 05-29-2014, 02:18 PM
  # 386 (permalink)  
Clever Yak

Is someone there? I need to "talk" to someone. Sue is at work and has a business dinner, Kirby is at some school thing, I can't talk to friends, and Ken...well he's great and all but he's like me in that he is a hard nut to crack sometimes. Doesn't talk a lot.
Old 05-29-2014, 02:21 PM
  # 387 (permalink)  

I'm here Jay ..if you want to..as I know it is trust and I haven't been here
lately..well I'll do my best.
Old 05-29-2014, 02:23 PM
  # 388 (permalink)  
Clever Yak

PM'ed.
Old 05-29-2014, 05:16 PM
  # 389 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Jay! How are you feeling now? We were at the VAH for Jethro's pre-op more than likely when you posted! Hope you are doing better!!!

TOD
Old 05-29-2014, 07:16 PM
  # 390 (permalink)  

Hey Jay.. I hope you are doing ok. Hugs.

Lauren, so good to have you home

will be worrying til I hear from Jay.. sorry Jay

love
chic
Old 05-29-2014, 07:30 PM
  # 391 (permalink)  
Clever Yak

I am trying everything to calm and relax... it is not working but I am here, for the most part.
Old 05-29-2014, 07:33 PM
  # 392 (permalink)  

can you watch a funny movie, or one you really like?
how is Moose.. maybe he would like a good brushing. that always relaxes my cats, anyway..except Roxie. shes a little rotten. she is a nipper..lol
Old 05-29-2014, 07:38 PM
  # 393 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Originally Posted by JustAYak View Post
I am trying everything to calm and relax... it is not working but I am here, for the most part.
Sounds like a long walk with Moose is in order!

TOD
Old 05-29-2014, 07:41 PM
  # 394 (permalink)  

That sounds like a good idea! walk the Moose.
Old 05-29-2014, 07:42 PM
  # 395 (permalink)  
Clever Yak

I can't walk Moose right now. He is good though. Sleeping at my feet.
Old 05-29-2014, 07:44 PM
  # 396 (permalink)  

Hes a good boy. Can you visualize some peaceful stuff? there are some awesome videos on youtube.
Old 05-29-2014, 07:47 PM
  # 397 (permalink)  
Clever Yak

I can visualize a lot of things...but peaceful is not one of them. I need to go though. I just need to relax and this isn't relaxing.
Old 05-29-2014, 07:50 PM
  # 398 (permalink)  

ok, sweetie. deep breathe..

love and hugs.
Old 05-29-2014, 07:56 PM
  # 399 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Jay! If you are unable to sleep? Here are some suggestions for ya to try!

Yoga is a phenomenal workout. If you aren't familiar with it, check your cable television, or rent a yoga video from your local movie place. You don't need much room, just enough to lay down, stand and sit. There's also youtube videos on it!

1. Push-ups for chest
2. Lift your bed for triceps/biceps
3. Arm row using a can of Campbells for your back
4. Shoulder raise with two cans of Campbells
5. Squat for legs
6. Dance for cardio

TOD
Old 05-30-2014, 03:24 AM
  # 400 (permalink)  

Huge massive love for you Jay (((hugs))).

V xx