Notices

oxycodone withdrawal help Part 2

Old 06-21-2012, 12:35 PM
  # 181 (permalink)  

Hi all,
This website has been good to me. Over the last 6months or so, I thought I could play the oxy/xanax game and found out the hard way. It's now been 1 week and 3 days since stopping oxy cold turkey and this will be my third day without the xanax. I've lost 25lbs (from 188 to 163 this am) and finally have some appetite and got about 6 hours of good sleep last night.
I was taking as much oxy up my nose as possible (probably around 100 to 120mg per day). I felt real good
Well, I am doing it. I just wanted to let you all know someone was hurting and looking for support around here....That's all. Shoots
Old 06-21-2012, 08:45 PM
  # 182 (permalink)  

That's great milroy!!!!

Day 0
11:41 PM 6/21/2012
OK, here it is... If you look back a few pages, you'll see my futile attempts to stop using Oxy/Suboxone/Dope. Well, i did my last two bags earlier today, and i just destroyed my last set of works (Needle). Ive been on Suboxone since October of 2010. Just getting high off them turned into needing them. Around Christmas 2011 i got on the oxy. At least 300mg a day. But yall know my story if you read back a few pages, Ive told you this, it isn't my first dance with the devil. Ive kicked over a brick a day habit (50 Bags) in the past. Ive kicked smaller habits, all in all about 5 times Ive been threw this. I'm planning on this to be my last. I know everything about it and i know I'm gonna feel bad for about 5 days, then its all in my head. I know all of this. I know that getting up and working out/sweating will help, i know that HOT HOT HOT showers will help, I know posting here will help. And i know that staying strong and talking and just forcing myself to not do it, is KEY! because i have money, and i can get the **** easy! .....
I have two advantages,
1. I'm not at my regular living area (but could get there if i give in)
2. I have my mother here for support and to stop me (former addict, we've used together and been threw this, shes clean 5 years )
I also have my father. And I have other supporters, but they don't understand it to much.

So, this is it. I will be posting everyday at some point, beginning with the number/numbers of days clean. (as Ive done on previous pages if you read back)(http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...art-2-a-5.html)

I have 4 Seroquel 100Mg for sleep, they always knock me out, and i don't become dependent on them because i only take them for 3 or 4 days.
Wish me luck people. I don't know if I'll need it, i just know this time I'm really done. My will is strong, I just wasn't ready in the past, just like the many times before that I've done this.
Well, I'm going to go enjoy the rest of this day feeling well!
Old 06-22-2012, 11:00 AM
  # 183 (permalink)  

Hey Hunter.
Thx for the response. Man, your mom can help you. Thats awesome. It still feels like nobody can help when you are going thru this, but that's good.
I've been able to pull it off so far. I think this is my 4th day with no xanax. I think that is really ******* with me. I cant sleep and when I do, I have weird thoughts and dreams. I am starting to come to though. It's been a rough one. I am putting all this behind me and giving peace a chance
Old 06-22-2012, 05:23 PM
  # 184 (permalink)  

Day 1. 8:33PM 6/22/2012

Im drunk and i feel terrible, the beer is helping. yea i know replacing a drug with another......
**** it..... i cant take it. at least im not using ..... thanks people!!!!
Old 06-23-2012, 05:28 AM
  # 185 (permalink)  

Welcome back to trying again, Hunter. Hope it sticks. We've communicated before and I don't have to reiterate my feelings on using one drug to replace another. You have stated that you already know that - but are doing it anyway.

Finding a way to make it easier doesn't seem to have worked for you so far. You have said so yourself.
Old 06-23-2012, 11:06 AM
  # 186 (permalink)  

Day 2. 2:02PM 6/23/2012

Yea and last night was ffuucckking terrible, i layed there after waking from 1 hour sleep from passing out off 13 beers, thrashing and restless legs ALL NIGHT LONG! untill about 5 AM then i layed there rollin around, you might as well just say i got no sleep. im not hungover or anything right now, but the withdrawals are ******* killin me. Yea i dont care as long as im not using any opiate, its whatever. Theres no going back now, not this time, im doin it!!!!
Old 06-23-2012, 12:02 PM
  # 187 (permalink)  

Good for you man. Stay angry and don't let it suck you back. I'm at about 50 days now and the restless nights and insomnia MAY just be coming to an end. In my 50 days I have had no more than 20 of them be nights in which I got any sleep at a all. The nights are so fuckiing long but then just get up shower and get going. You can make it through a lot of days without sleep. The withdrawals will make it so.
Old 06-23-2012, 12:07 PM
  # 188 (permalink)  

Hunter, its all good. You sound young. Your body will kick its ass, but it will get better soon. I know the pain bra. Hang in there. Dont drink much, or anything else. You need to be healthy to get it done asap! Good luck. Remember this torture and go.
Old 06-23-2012, 12:28 PM
  # 189 (permalink)  

tried it many times and like i said MANY times and it never worked for me. i had to go cold turkey. the first three or four days you feel like youve got a stomach bug then for the next i guess week you go through a period of depression and thats the time to go outside, get some fresh air and realize that life isnt so bad with out that feeling of the pills making you feel like everything is perfict. i know the feeling i started out with the thought of ahhhhh i love these things but then i got to the point where i was taking them to just feel normal and not be depressed and that when i realized that i had a major problem
Old 06-25-2012, 06:43 AM
  # 190 (permalink)  

Day 4

yea thanks people. i got this now, i only drank that one day. im not feeling to bad now. my back pain is the only thing thats ******* killin me.im not turning back now tho. i got a few hours sleep last night. the other nights i didnt get any sleep. the seroquel i have isnt working anymore so im done with that.

i usualy wake up, shower, the past 2 days i took a bike ride and sweated a lil, came back and got in the pool for 20 minutes, get out, shower again, then sit around and watch movies and listen to music. nothing else to do really..... im about to shower and watch a movie being as its raining out so i cant ride a bike, actually i might do some calisthenics, some pushups or something, idk yet,,... hey thanks people,
Old 06-25-2012, 10:50 AM
  # 191 (permalink)  

Thats good man! Keep up the boredom. It willl pass!
Im @2 weeks. I feel good. The xanax for 1week now. I am sleeping better each night and thats a releif! The xanax really ****** with me. I hope its all good
Old 06-27-2012, 10:16 AM
  # 192 (permalink)  

How ya doing ???
Old 06-27-2012, 04:12 PM
  # 193 (permalink)  

Day 6

I'm doing great, i feel pretty good. i cant sleep tho. well the last two days are a blur i sniffed 2 xanies passed out then snifed 2 more and slept the whole day.....

the next day, i got some captain Morgan (bad choice) and i drank a pint of it along with 4 xanies. well the rest of that day is all black..... my mom told me i was freakin out thrown **** and screamin and crying andall sorts of stuf. Guess i cant hold my liqueur like i could when i was a kid.....

But anyway, Im clean!!!!! the kick is over and im threw it. my best friendd owns a landscaping business and im working tomorrow/.... thanks for all your support!!!!!
Old 06-28-2012, 07:20 PM
  # 194 (permalink)  

howz it?
If it makes u feel better...I still fell ******
Old 06-30-2012, 11:09 AM
  # 195 (permalink)  

9 days today and i feel great

i rode my bike 36 miles yesterday lol....
im about to ride in a lil bit, i feel great, i still have this lil annoying feeling in my back, its not pain tho. it might be idk its annoying as hell tho. anyway im doing goood and thanks people!!!!
Old 07-05-2012, 08:09 PM
  # 196 (permalink)  

whats up hunter? U still off?
Old 07-06-2012, 02:50 PM
  # 197 (permalink)  

Yup im clean 15 days! i found two jobs hopefully the one keeps me and if they both keep me ill work them both, im a machine now i love it
Old 07-08-2012, 09:47 AM
  # 198 (permalink)  

Yes i found a job. im working the grill at a place on the wildwood boardwalk called Snow White...... Its awesome i love it.. 17 days clean
Old 07-17-2012, 04:31 AM
  # 199 (permalink)  

Making that money, still working all day and not sleeping at all, but i love it!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-17-2012, 04:33 AM
  # 200 (permalink)  

Where is everyone at? Yall left me (((