It's all about me...

Old 10-22-2014, 03:25 PM
  # 421 (permalink)  

Well I guess it means I'm last...if soverylost sneaks in here before I do. I see her!! Peekaboo soverylost!

Glad your son is feeling better Allfor! Being young he will catch things easily, he's out and about...but this will help him to build immunity too. Unfortunately, Prek and kindergartens are packed with sick kids who spent the majority of their young lives at home...so he will be better off...trust me.

Blue good ole hump day! By now you've got three down two more to go. :-) oh...I want that recipe too...but I don't remember who asked for it Allfor? Tonight I made a chicken casserole. I figured it would be easy....but it didn't call for any veggies? I snuck some peas and celery in it.

Butter is it a gloomy rainy day up there too? It's been raining off and on...but very dark, cool and windy. Looks like a nor'easter is upon us...but not as much rain. Yay on your A! So happy for ya! Yes, professors make mistakes...so if you get a grade or you see your answer is correct...you should challenge it. Not sure if you did or the professor caught it...but I can't tell you how many times my daughter went and asked about something she had correct. I was always afraid to do that...but they like that when a student cares about a grade or answer. It means they care about their class. It also, gets them familiar with you. All my daughter's proffesors knew her and seem to respect her too. Another way to get your grade up (not that you need to) but if you bombed on a test or assignment...another way is to ask for an extra project or assignment to bring your grade up. But so far it looks like you can't get better than what you've got! :-) looks like a great way to celebrate!

Alright...well this little bundle of energy is settling in just fine. I couldn't figure out why he was constantly under foot...running circles around and around my feet...even nipping my ankles...jumping up on me for attention. But according to the bunny experts at house rabbit society I have a (cover your eyes butter!) sexually frustrated bunny? Needs to be fixed?so Blue gave me a few ideas of how to get that done. Not sure how much that will set me back...but I think it's nessesary to have a happy and contented rabbit. See Mimi never went this wild. Just on occasion....lots if happy licks and dances but no nips and jumping or mounting I guess it's called? But he is a cutie and he is a joy.

My son is still afraid of him...but the rest of my kids have warmed up to him. He's the first thing my youngest asks about when she gets home from school. But the funny thing I wanted to mention has to do with my son. He's afraid of animals period...was afraid of Mimi too. But Mimi never went into the Livingroom. Was afraid of our red rug? So son didn't have to much problem. But this one goes right over to my son and wants attention. Son had to stand on the couch to get away..but peanutbutter jumped up on the couch. The guy that gave us PB gave us this nice large pen....it folds out to make a long pet fence. So I took that and put it in the Livingroom all around the couch where my son sits to play his video games. So now its a big joke that my son is penned up but the bunny has the run of the house. Ha! Well it was easier to pen him in then bunny because son stays in one place while playing his games whereas bunny wants to follow me everywhere.
Old 10-22-2014, 03:33 PM
  # 422 (permalink)  

hahahah it seems as if peanut butter buny and I have more in common than just the name ( so no clean of course i didn't cover my eyes )

hahaha son is penned in. that's funny i hope you give him enough time out of the pen and talking for walks and stuff

yes its horrible weather here. Rainy and windy i am on the way home. Only bought cleaning essentials and one skin creme. Might take a trip to boston on the weekend to treat myself with shopping
Old 10-22-2014, 07:43 PM
  # 423 (permalink)  

Clean your one of those sneaky moms who add things and think no one will know. They know ! I have a problem with celery, I should look up what vitamins it has because I always think of it as a filler ? I know you can eat the stalks with cream cheese too but still not my favorite.

Are you saying the bunny is looking for love? Good thing Mimi isnt there he would be having none of it from PeanutButter. And dont think I didnt see you sneak in Butter2, butter. We were discussion off line how the name is long, and I suggested Peanut (squirrels) but she beat me to it and got Butter2 out there.

Did you son have a bad animal experience? fearful of a bunny? he must have leaped off the couch when bunny hopped up. good think you got a fence to protect him !

What is shopping like dowtown Butter? do they have a lot of major stores? I wish we could go someplace like vermont to see all the leaves and the crisp air, stay in a quaint little b&b (dreamin)

Im making barbeque sandwiches tonight. No, I didnt cook my own meat i bought it already shredded up, and then only have to add sauce we like.

(( hugs )) dont let the bunny hurt anyone Clean !!
Old 10-23-2014, 07:35 AM
  # 424 (permalink)  

Blue Yum...I love barbecue and it looks easy! My kind of dinner!

I hope you are feeling better butter! Dreams can be very realistic can't they!? Just had to add that...hope you won't mind.

My daughter left before I woke up this morning. Almost forgot she wasn't here. She's usually so quiet in the morning...trust me it has to be pretty important for her to get up at the crack of dawn. ..especially on this sloppy wet morning!

But unfortunately, she was the driver and couldn't find parking...but her friend got to meet her favorite actress...(can't remember her real name..Ha!) but she plays Arizona on Grey's Anatomy. She was in the city today on the Kelly show....but I reminded her to look at the glass half-full...she got her mug signed!;-) but I was here watching the show...when she walked off stage...I texted her to bring the car close to the door. She did, but a cop came by just before she walked out.:-/ told her its worth the ticket! I mean she's getting them for no good reason...at least there is a reason for this one! Another came in the mail yesterday! Now they have cameras for speeding! She's really in trouble now! Told her, there are many charities she can give her money to....one is the mama fund.
Old 10-23-2014, 02:55 PM
  # 425 (permalink)  

Her friend got out of the car and met the celeb, but she was stuck in the car with no where to park? Shes like me I never leave enough time for things like long traffic jams or parking. Now Clean what was her agenda for meeting this celeb? HAHAHAHA

I was out of the office all day but still working, and happy its almost end of day. Last nights dinner was good but I burnt the potatoes, and had to cook more. Do you think there exists talking ovens? I think I would do better if the oven communicated better, could be more helpful in monitoring the food on y behalf. If a phone cal talk, why not an oven?

Soverylost, I heard about the shooting yesterday in Canada at the Parliament. I dont understand how people can get so close to these places, and before this recently someone got up close to the Whitehouse. Shakes the whole sense of security, someone goes off to work, and doesnt come home. Even the stock markets went down because the whole world was shook by it.

Am I seeing correctly, there is no Butter in the house? Butter where are you?
Old 10-23-2014, 03:29 PM
  # 426 (permalink)  

Butter your mailbox if FULL
Old 10-23-2014, 04:42 PM
  # 427 (permalink)  

Noo! that's not true! I deleted it

I'm doing well, just been thinking a lot about B today, due to a very beautiful dream. But as beautiful as it was, waking up and realizing it's only been a dream was hard.

Had a busy day. I have 3 classes on thursday. 2x2h classes which always kill me. Then I hang out with friends and now i'm in my room, chilling but might get some more work done for a project due on monday.

Aw, i'm sorry your daughter didn't have a chance to meet the actress. That kinda sucks. However, if she wants to get rid of her money, there's also a wonderful charity called butter fund, saving moneys for european girls in the US for trips to CO or WY

Blue, maybe Husbunny should start making dinner? You would have more time for us then
Old 10-24-2014, 10:23 AM
  # 428 (permalink)  

Butter do you want me to analyze your dream ? I remember when husbunny was in rehab for that LONG time, I had dreams about him too. Distance makes the heart grow fonder I guess, and old memories come to the surface?

What is everyone doing this weekend? We may go out of town tomorrow for an over-nighter. Im going to explore options while Im at work today. I love going for drives and then ending up somewhere random too. How does this work when you have kids? I already have to plan for pet care and squirrel feeding if we go anywhere.

I beat all of you here today, Im excited because its Friday !!
Old 10-24-2014, 11:47 AM
  # 429 (permalink)  

I've been negligent posting lately - I'm sorry. I'll try to catch up soon!
Old 10-24-2014, 12:26 PM
  # 430 (permalink)  

Soverylost, its ok no penalties will be accrued !

Clean I had an idea ! wait for it I think you should dress up as a bunny for Halloween. I know this would scare your teenage son who is afraid of bunnies but think how peaceful your day would be? And maybe Peanut would feel more accepted. HAHAHAHA

Im hungry, and need nourishing food to get my thoughts back in place for work !
Old 10-24-2014, 12:38 PM
  # 431 (permalink)  

yeah blue! go ahead, i'm curious how you interpret my dream
the weird thing is i don't dream about him so often. I can only remember one which was crazier and less romantic. this one was just beautiful *sigh* so i wonder why? and why i actually remembered so specific details.

i am going to a birthday dinner tonight and to boston tomorrow. some me-time and maybe meeting a friend. and i have to write a paper.

a go away trip sounds fun! I would suggest boston
Old 10-24-2014, 04:11 PM
  # 432 (permalink)  

Apologies for interrupting this thread....

But I know it's the one place I could find Clean, Blue, and DJ Butter all in one place

Girls, just wanted to pop in and say hi real quick and let you know I miss you and hope everything is ok with you! I have been a mess....first sick, then some craziness from the hormone meds I was on. Been working with the obgyn, trying to find the right meds and this last step to progesterone did not go well! I had another one of my "crazy" episodes which are scary, and my head in general has not been in a good place. Anger, didn't want to talk to anyone (IRL or other) - I stopped taking the Chantix as well because I was having a lot of suicidal thoughts. Don't think it was that as I've taken it for a long time without that side effect, but did not want to chance it. That said, I've been smoking a lot

Anyway, I was changed back to the last med and today is the first day I've started to feel slightly human again and a bit like myself. Dang hormones, premenopausal nonsense! But still opiate free

So again, hope you are well - will try to catch up with you, hopefully this weekend. Sorry again for the thread interruption - please continue your regularly scheduled program
Old 10-24-2014, 04:37 PM
  # 433 (permalink)  

aaaaaaaaaah eyeeeees!!!!!! so good to see you!!!!! i was thinking about you but was so busy and been in a bad mood myself lately so i am sorry innever checked in with you!!!!
i'm sorry you had so much struggles! i am out with friends but will back later but i am really happy to see you here
Old 10-24-2014, 06:37 PM
  # 434 (permalink)  

Eyes !!! Your here !! I missed you.

I saw you on the forum one day and asked Butter if she had talked to you. she said yes but you werent feeling good. I told her to tell you I said Hi, and I was so self restrained I didnt send any long messages to you about squirrels, cats, life theories or the Apple Store !!

Your never interrupting, make yourself at home, stay a while and chat with us!

I hope you keep feeling better each day. ((hugs))

Bummer news, husband says he needs to work part of the day tomorrow. I had looked up all these places too. He suggested I call my sister and see if she wants to have a girls day out. I think I will call her and see. Theres going to be a film festival in a couple weeks and he said maybe he can take a couple days off for this. He will work all day tomorrow if Im gone, someone has a problem !!
Old 10-24-2014, 10:27 PM
  # 435 (permalink)  

and I just remembered I never said Hi to you eyes from Blue! I'm sorry!!!

I'm sorry your hubby has to work blue! That sucks!!! I hope he can take some time off for that film festival. It sounds like fun and will be good for him
Enjoy your girls day tomorrow!

I had a busy day, that ended with a very nice and funny birthday dinner of a friend. Now i'm on my way to bed so I am fit in the morning to spend the day downtown Boston. I asked a friend if she wants to meet up in the evening, so I hope it works out this time.

Clean, you haven't been here all day! Is everything ok? Did the kids pen you up I love blue's suggestion to dress up as a bunny

Eyes, I agree what Blue said! Make yourself comfortable and have fun. We love to have you here

Okay, good night ladies
Old 10-24-2014, 10:30 PM
  # 436 (permalink)  

Yay! Eyes is in the house! I just got finished PMing you because blue told me you were here...but I searched everywhere but here. then it dawned on me where she must have seen you. Sorry about all your problems though. Please stay with us this weekend...chat with us! I miss you! How are the kitty's?

Blue sorry your plans were messed up. What a bummer! When we were first married and hubs was stationed in VA, we would get up and drive to random places too. I miss those days. Just wake-up stop off for coffee and gas up the car. Drive to the mountains....go hiking..whitewater rafting...apple picking....or the beach..VA beach...Annapolis MD ..take a boat ride.....eat at a seafood restaurant oceanside....down south.....shop at the outlets ..up north.to..Washington Dc. Spend the day sightseeing or touring the monuments...the museums...whatever. Then we'd spend the night at a nice hotel...have breakfast.... and start heading back on Sunday. Wow I miss those days! Never thought those days would end. :-( but it's so much harder to do that with children. We did with my two oldest girls but they enjoyed traveling plus we were both working back then. Now I'm lucky if I can get out to a movie theater or a restaurant on the weekend. Ha!

Soverylost so sorry you don't feel like posting! Don't worry...chime in whenever you can...lots and lots of virtual hugs! I know it hurts...I really hate addiction/alcoholism...and how it effects family members!

Butter hope you had fun today! Let us know how it went.

Hi alfor...you are probably busy today. Hope your son is better now!
Old 10-25-2014, 06:44 PM
  # 437 (permalink)  

Hello there!

i am on my way home from a wonderful afternoon in Boston. Some shopping and some time for myself to pause, breathe, think, relax. I sat in at my favorite spot and enjoyed some of the last sunrays and thought and reminisced. Did i make a step forward? I don't know. If i think about closing the chapter and move on from B I feel tremendous pain. This time any step away from him would be permanent. I also think about why i feel i have to make a decision. It's not only for my own good but when he broke up with me, i told myself i don't want to hang on to him for months and months to come. It's been more than 6 months since then... this bothers me since i feel as if i am crazy and weak. I thought about it and realized it doesnt mean that. It shows how much care about him or in general about people who i love. I think it's not something bad. What do you who know my story think about that?
I have been at that place, my favorite spot, many times and in different states of minds and many different moment of my life. I realized that things always used to work out one way or another. I just need to be patient, do what i can and let it happen. I guess forcing myself to get over B doesn't help. So i guess i just roll with it. try to accept what i feel, try not to worry too much about things i can't control and have faith.

i just wish things with B will work out or i will find someone else while i'm here. making this experience here would mean a lot to me...

oh gosh that's kind of a melancolic post. it's weird... i feel all kind of emotions right now, good and bad ones but overall i feel positive...

i didn't buy a lot. only a new purse

how's your weekend going?
Old 10-25-2014, 09:49 PM
  # 438 (permalink)  

ha! did I say I had a good day? Believe it or not, this day just got ruined during the last 2.5h... it got figuratively speaking run over by a train...yes that pun is intended... it wasn't just a normal train, it was a train I have experience with.... yes for those who know the story, that train! (please no explicit references) I cried there, hold it back until I was home and just broke down... too much memories, too much pain.. due to a chronic sinusitis and the crying and the sinus from last weak my chronic sinusitis came back and is now hurting.... and then I discovered that I spent $9.99 for nothing today. The box of the screensaver i bought for my phone was empty!!!!
I seriously wonder what I did that I have such bad karma!

But (that's the actual reason why I'm posting) clean has been wonderful tonight. Thank you for being here for me my friend! I appreciate it so much. If it wasn't for you I would have gone insane! All of you here are awesome and helping me a lot... but Clean and Blue, you really go above and beyond. Thank you so much for alway being here for me, for listening to my rants (even though they're pretty much always the same), cheering me up and calming me down, for your help, your inputs and your advice !!!! I don't know what I would do without you guys!!!
Old 10-26-2014, 09:57 AM
  # 439 (permalink)  

Thanks guys, for your welcome and your words. As I told Clean, never worry about messaging me - everyone is busy, and anyways I am awful with keeping up with PMs...to be honest I came here knowing you would all be together so I could do just one message to you all Because I really do care about each one of you and missed the friendships I have made here

This episode I had just really surprised me because while it makes sense that an imbalance of hormones could cause mood changes, but I never would have thought it could effect your mind the way this did. Like I literally felt like I was going crazy, thought I was going to have to be checked in somewhere - it was really bad! But it was the progesterone that was definitely causing it, as it has slowly gone away after coming off it. So weird - will be working very carefully with the doctor as we find the right meds for me - don't want that again!

Aww Butter....I have not read all the way back but I'm sorry for what you are going through. I know it's hard, but is the "tapering" causing you more pain then cutting it off cold turkey? There is no good answer here, just want to send a big hug your way

Clean and Blue - sending good thoughts your way as well
Old 10-26-2014, 02:44 PM
  # 440 (permalink)  

Hey eyes!

That sounds very scary... I hope they will find the right meds for you without putting you through that again! I'm glad you're back

Thank you for your hug I know what you mean, we talked about it... CT is not an option as long as nothing happens (e.g. him not seeing me when he's here, new GF, etc.) It's the last option for the worst case scenario. If I go CT with him, it means he's gone for good. And for the sake of all the good times we had, i don't want that and honestly, i simply can't do that...