View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 04:11 PM
  # 432 (permalink)  
EyesOfAStranger

Apologies for interrupting this thread....

But I know it's the one place I could find Clean, Blue, and DJ Butter all in one place

Girls, just wanted to pop in and say hi real quick and let you know I miss you and hope everything is ok with you! I have been a mess....first sick, then some craziness from the hormone meds I was on. Been working with the obgyn, trying to find the right meds and this last step to progesterone did not go well! I had another one of my "crazy" episodes which are scary, and my head in general has not been in a good place. Anger, didn't want to talk to anyone (IRL or other) - I stopped taking the Chantix as well because I was having a lot of suicidal thoughts. Don't think it was that as I've taken it for a long time without that side effect, but did not want to chance it. That said, I've been smoking a lot

Anyway, I was changed back to the last med and today is the first day I've started to feel slightly human again and a bit like myself. Dang hormones, premenopausal nonsense! But still opiate free

So again, hope you are well - will try to catch up with you, hopefully this weekend. Sorry again for the thread interruption - please continue your regularly scheduled program