View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 07:35 AM
  # 424 (permalink)  
cleaninLI

Blue Yum...I love barbecue and it looks easy! My kind of dinner!

I hope you are feeling better butter! Dreams can be very realistic can't they!? Just had to add that...hope you won't mind.

My daughter left before I woke up this morning. Almost forgot she wasn't here. She's usually so quiet in the morning...trust me it has to be pretty important for her to get up at the crack of dawn. ..especially on this sloppy wet morning!

But unfortunately, she was the driver and couldn't find parking...but her friend got to meet her favorite actress...(can't remember her real name..Ha!) but she plays Arizona on Grey's Anatomy. She was in the city today on the Kelly show....but I reminded her to look at the glass half-full...she got her mug signed!;-) but I was here watching the show...when she walked off stage...I texted her to bring the car close to the door. She did, but a cop came by just before she walked out.:-/ told her its worth the ticket! I mean she's getting them for no good reason...at least there is a reason for this one! Another came in the mail yesterday! Now they have cameras for speeding! She's really in trouble now! Told her, there are many charities she can give her money to....one is the mama fund.