Notices

He's leaving...and my heart is breaking.

Old 04-25-2005, 08:16 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Paige

Hi Hope!

I'm so sorry you are going through this. A broken heart is miserable......BUT, you learn, grow, and evolve from the strength it takes to endure one! I will pray for you and I hope that the sun is shining on you today. I hope you are okay!

Paige
Old 04-25-2005, 04:01 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Meetings Coordinator

hope yes stress can take a toll on you both phy and mentally. dont use over it however that will only make the matters worse. i believe you know that tho. keep strong my friend and in time it will pass. i promise you that!!! your doing great!!! remember god loves you and so do all of us here at SR!!!
Old 04-27-2005, 11:17 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Hi Hope, You are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm only 3 days sober and I'm learning how fragile it is. "this too shall pass" is something my Mother use to say to me and turns out she was "RIGHT". I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know how you are doing..............concerned
Old 04-27-2005, 12:08 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Hi Spooky, thanks for the prayers. I'm hanging in here trying to make it thru the day. There has been a lot of stuff happening lately but I'm trying to be strong to handle all of it. At least I'm still sober. I haven't used because of this and I'm on day 5 today. I'm still in w/d which is hard but I'm alive and can see the beautiful wonders of life all around me.

Thank you for taking the time to write....that meant so much to me. (((Spooky)))

Love,
Hope
Old 04-28-2005, 07:53 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Great to hear you are still sober Hope. Thankfully I am too. Was so close to not being last night..day 4 for me. I couldn't even imagine going thru what you have going on and managing to stay sober. You truely are strong and an inspiration to me. Keep us up to date.

Love,
Georgia
Old 04-28-2005, 07:57 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  

Hi Georgia,

Good job on day 4. Keep hanging on and PM if you ever want to talk.

I'm feeling better today. My heart is still broken and it still hurts, but as long as there is life, there is hope. God has a much better plan for me. God is going to send me someone and it is going to be even better than this one. I hate that he is leaving me behind, but it is all for a reason. I wish him the best and I'm ready to move on to new things! I'm still praying for God's guidance and it is working.

Love,
Hope
Old 04-28-2005, 12:03 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  

I'm feeling a million different emotions all at one time. It is a flood of emotional release. All I can do is keep stepping forward and know that it will get better.

My cravings are really bad right now to. I'm having those "just one" thoughts but I am working thru them one minute at a time. I'll feel better tomorrow.
Old 04-28-2005, 01:21 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  

I'm beginning to feel the hope again......What a miracle!!

Old 04-29-2005, 08:49 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  

HI Hope, It's wonderful to feel hope again. I'm feeling a little tug of happiness deep inside and want to share it with everyone. Been a long time since I"ve felt this good, especially in the morning. Check in soon and let us know how you are doing. I will have kids this weekend and wont be around much. Everytime I get on the computer I have at least one or both of them on my skirttail wanting to play games. One good thing is they will keep me busy enough to not think about drinking and I actually feel like I might have the energy to keep up with them. Lots of Love and Prayers your way.....

Georgia
Old 04-29-2005, 12:07 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  

It hurts today. The pain is so unbearable. I wish the pain would go away quickly.

Dark moments right now...I'm trying to make it thru these spots.

I don't even know if I am making any sense.
Old 05-02-2005, 08:25 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  

Red face Hang on Hope

Oh, Hope

I sure hope this monday morning is bringing an end to the lonely painfull times you had this weekend. Remember, when you said...God just has something else in mind for you. I really believe that for you. You have been the sweetest friend to me and helped me thru some hard times on this site. I want the best for you. Please write us back and let us know how you are today. We are all here for you -no matter how hard it gets- and we will help you up if you fall.

Love and Prayers your way,
Georgia
Old 05-02-2005, 11:53 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  

Thanks Georgia!!

He will not even answer my phone calls now. I don't know how I'm going to get over this. I guess I will just trust in the process of time. As long as I don't use over this, it won't get worse. At least I know that one day the pain will end. I want to be with him so badly because I love him and it's hard to not be the woman in his life.

But I can be the special person in my own life for now. I just need to focus on myself and everything will work out as it is supposed to.

Love,
Hope
Old 05-02-2005, 12:23 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  

Heya, Hope. You sound really good. You've got the right idea for sure... and the passage of time really will help. Broken hearts do heal. Be gentle with yourself right now.

thinking of you,
anne
Old 05-02-2005, 12:31 PM
  # 54 (permalink)  

(((Anne)))

It's hard for me not to call him. I keep having the urge to pick up that phone and I have to keep telling myself no.

Just taking it day by day but that is all we can do in life.

Hope you are doing well Anne!
Old 05-02-2005, 12:53 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  

I have shown myself great growth. I'm going through one of the most painful experiences in my life and I'm still clean and sober today. I've been clean since April 22, 2005. I'm still dropped in the dark pit of depression but hold on to hope that one day the depression will be lifted. I'm doing fairly well considering the circumstances.

Hi friends!!
Old 05-02-2005, 01:17 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  
knucklehead

Hope, I can see light comming out of the pit. It is brighter then you are aware of. Come on out and take a look for your self. Hope Is a stong line to have a gip on. Just keep holding on. I also believe time will take care of your dispear. just got to do the best you can do in this time now. I am so very proud of you for staying sober through all of this drama you are living just now. Staying sober is the right thing to do. peace & love your way.
Old 05-02-2005, 01:18 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  
Paige

Hi Hope!

I was just thinking about you. Congrats on staying sober. I hope you are feeling better and that each day is getting easier for you. I am thinking about you. Drop me a line if you want to talk. Paige
Old 05-02-2005, 03:42 PM
  # 58 (permalink)  
Meetings Coordinator

wow hope your doing such a great job. i understand that your going through a hard time right now and i can almost garantee that in the end your going to learn so much about yourself and see how truely strong you are! keep up the great work!!
Old 05-02-2005, 03:52 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  

Thanks for the encouraging words. It brightens my day with the wonderful support I'm getting from wonderful friends like all of you!! Big thanks and many hugs coming your way.

Love ya lots,
Hope
Old 05-02-2005, 05:08 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  

There is absolutely nothing worth using for. USING=LOSING.

I am trying to walk in the light. I learned that the only way out is through. I have to face what is inside instead of running from things.

Earlier, I went on a big food binge. I'm in the middle of final exams, stressed out, heartbroken, tired, hungry, angry (at him), exhausted physically and mentally, and scared of failing exams. I tried to eat to feel better and it was like a big dark hole.