Notices

I think I might need a little SR srtength to keep me strong

Old 11-22-2007, 11:55 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  

Thinking of you guys also.

I didi call back twice. they got back to me yesterday afternoon and told me they could take me monday, but I wanted to do it without work knowing. I told them I would call them back. In the meantime I went to see a psych and he gave me buspar for anxiety, but wouldnt give me the antidepressant cause I drank the day before. i see him next time hes there and he will give them to me then.

For now I am sitting here alone bumming out. I love thanksgiving dinner and its hard not having anyone to share it with. Oh well another year down the tubes.

Next year will be better. It has to be. Last year as probably the most stressful year of my life. Probably even more stressful than when my dad was dying, and thats a whole lot of stress.
Old 11-22-2007, 01:34 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'd eat turkey with ya, Beth
D
Old 11-22-2007, 01:39 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  

I got a ride to boston market and I am alone, but eating my favorite dinner with All the trimmings and then some. What I didnt have here I got there.

I better go back to the couch potato thread
Old 11-22-2007, 01:44 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  
Administrator

LOL nice diet
<runs

later. I need more bed LOL
D
Old 11-22-2007, 01:51 PM
  # 85 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Hi Beth . Boston Mkt. isn't bad... the food tastes good + you probably don't have as many dishes to wash as I just did .

So, you have the doctor and some meds sorted out. What happened with your PO? I hope you didn't get in much trouble with that?

Here's to next year. Things will be better as long as you make it better. Takes a little work though.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:52 PM
  # 86 (permalink)  

When I went to see the dr. They sat me down and we called probation. No one was there but they left a message explaining that I was having difficulties and then igot on and told her I would be there !st thing Monday morn. Im probably still in trouble, but I am trying not to think about it for now. Theers nothing I can do about it.

I can only do the best I can at doing the right things, making the right decisions. And a whole lot of praying.

I kinda feel like goingt o a meeting tonight. Im actually gonna go look in the books
Old 11-22-2007, 04:45 PM
  # 87 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Beth. Going to a meeting might be the best thing for you right now.
Old 11-24-2007, 08:51 AM
  # 88 (permalink)  

I never made it to a meeting. I figured that was only an hour and then what? So my friend picked me up when they came back from the their thanksgiving dinner and brough me to her house. ive been here since and will probably stay till Monday..
I feel safe here she basically keeps me on lock down. There are no drugs allowed and even if I thought of snaking them(which I have no intentions of) she would know.

I Still chickened out for the hospital, but I dont think I need the detox cause I havent really been using. Just that one night of using last weekend.

I dont know, for now I will lay low. Im clean and being out of my apartment has me feeling fairly relaxed. As relaxed as posible considering all the crap on my mind.

Last night I was very edgy and wanted to drink, but I was able to make it through the hump cause I am here and not home.
Old 11-24-2007, 09:00 AM
  # 89 (permalink)  

Hey I cant send you messages , says you've exceeded your storage space and wont let me send til you've cleared some room hehe
Old 11-24-2007, 11:16 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Hi Beth. I'm glad you're someplace comfortable & safe.

Old 11-24-2007, 03:00 PM
  # 91 (permalink)  

HI newr. im having trouble clearing my box out. This computer wont let me do it. Everytime I hit delete the login box pops up. I log in go back to delete and the same thing happens.

We are actually gonna take a ride back to my apartment just so I can clean it out.

Sorry about that
Old 11-24-2007, 06:16 PM
  # 92 (permalink)  

It's good to see you posting, and staying someplace safe, Beth.