Old 08-03-2016, 02:46 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
Do your best

Evening Overs
Old 08-03-2016, 09:22 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
Magsie

Morning overs.

Itchy, it seems your information is helping more than myself. Thanks again, my friend!

Lots happening at my real job. Looks like I'm moving departments on September 01. Then again, it's been July then August , now September. I'm slightly nervous, since taking the prednisolone for asthma, my brain isn't as quick as it was and learning a new job will be a testing time for me. I will give it my best, that's all I can do!

Well my husband is losing weight while he is walking more for his Pokemon Go. It's amazing what fads we get, but, if it helps with fitness I can't knock it! I go with him at weekends but I haven't his enthusiasm for Pokemon! Am I getting old and stuffy? I certainly hope not..

Hope it's a good Thursday overs!
Old 08-03-2016, 11:55 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  
Re-Member

Toots,
I agree about Mag's value to her family, the group, community, workplace, and here.

YW Dee.

Mags, take your time with it. It seems too simple. But many folks are afraid or don't even think about asking for what they want. If you don't ask, no one can ever say yes!

Hi Wolf! 1:10 AM here, 7:10 there. Guten morgan! Put you to sleep did I?

Sassy,
Feel free. Do a few positive ones to the staff and remember to shut up after the last step asking what you would like them to do instead. People need to hear that they are appreciated. Even superiors and peers. And best, it costs us nothing.

Hey FBL! You missed the video last week. Good to see it back. over 100 here. I sure could use a "Cool Change" here.

RZ,
Yep

Blue,
Great post.

IP,
Grats on the realization that it is now not taking up much of our days. And that years with no tears are finally here, and feel normal.
Glad you are feeling better.

Star!
OMG! Yes, I loved Omni and hadn't thought of it for years. As a teen and young adult I read Omni, Playboy, and Psychology today for my magazines.
Glad your colonoscopy went well.

Dharma,
Birds of a feather . . .
Gather all the tools you can and learn to use them well. Life and managing it is like overhauling a car's engine. One mechanic might claim he =can doi it with only one old bent screwdriver, and scoffs at the fancy pants with all the tools as less capable somehow. But who would I trust with my car or truck. You can bet it won't be the one tooled guy.
I massages are one of thousands of tools available. Fill your tool box.

It IS about time Mags, hope the follow through.

sleepy, nite all.
Old 08-04-2016, 02:02 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Do your best

Morning Overs
Old 08-04-2016, 02:21 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  
Magsie

Morning Wolfie
Old 08-04-2016, 03:31 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  
FBL
non-drinker

Itch, I'm sure you only read Playboy for the articles

Today looks to be the worst of the heat and humidity. Still not as bad as the heat wave we had a couple of weeks ago. The weekend looks fantastic.

Have a Thunderous Thursday, overs!
Old 08-04-2016, 04:02 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  

Itchy, we have wonderful, caring staff here and I thank them frequently! They always have a smile and are so helpful.

Mags, you are definitely not getting stuffy

FBL, I'm so ready to vote for Pat Paulson for president

Hi to all
Old 08-04-2016, 04:36 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  

good one fbl! lol
Old 08-04-2016, 05:15 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  
Do your best

Hi Mags & everyone

My youngest neice gave me a fright this morning as just as I was headed to the toilet she came out aswell I jumped & so did she like what you doing here !?! (she stayed out yesterday) she said remember I'm going Bulgaria for a week & I'm getting my stuff ready I was like oh yeah I remember (I didn't lol)

Then she asked me to accompany her as she changed her travel money & reminded me I needed a few things so that was handy just back in havnt eaten a thing all day or had a cuppa yet but I will soon
Old 08-04-2016, 06:30 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  

I'm up early, did a few minutes of meditation (hard) and a bit of stretching.
Old 08-04-2016, 03:08 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  
Do your best

Evening Overs
Old 08-04-2016, 03:48 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  

Hey. Having a pretty useless day today. Got up at 8:30 ate, dinked around on the internet, watched some news then went back to sleep around 10 and slept till 1. Split days off when you have a very physical job sucks. Tried to get rid of the stupid help screen that comes with windows 10 that keeps popping up every time I click on the left hand screen ( I disabled the cortona but it still keeps popping up) and somehow managed to disable my touchpad lol so that took some time to figure out--how to get that back without a touchpad that works--turns out I disabled the click option lol. So far thought the stupid help thing hasn't popped up. Trying to figure out how I'm going to get a workout in around my granddaughters swim lessons tonight. They start at 6 which means I have to be there at 5:30 to get everyone together, it's only till 6:30 but then they want to sit in the jacuzzi for 1/2 hour and then it takes forever to get them dressed. Think I'll go before and at least lift weights then maybe later I can swim. I'm not good at sharing a lane (it's busy later at night) but I'll get right in there and at least snag a lane first. If it's too busy I could just tread water in the shallow end (the exercise class is in the deep) I've done it before at hotels lol. Picked blackberries so I need to make a cobbler and pack the rest up and freeze it. Blackberries are nice this year. Forgot to watch Mr. Robot last night so maybe will catch up tonight!
Old 08-04-2016, 06:05 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  
Re-Member

Hey Mags!

Sassy,
I meant practice I messages on them as it is safe easy and you get the experience needed to use them when you are emotionally shocked by another. You are so sweet I cannot imagine how nice it must be to see you every day.

Hey Wolf,
What the heck is in Bulgaria?? (Bulgarians, I know) I Like your poem despite it being an ending air.

FBL,
I did read the articles because in the 60's they were like Rolling stone magazine today. Not what most expect, unlike Mother Earth News who have become the hippy Amazon. I also looked at the pics and centerfold. I had a subscription and actually walked by the New York Playboy club once, a few years before they closed, thinking about going there when I was old enough.

Et Tu RZ?

Heat index here today at 102 in my yard in the shade was over 110 degrees! I'd love you to send your cool weather here. Forecast does not go below 99 and 98 through next week!

I just installed my new motion detection driveway alert system here at my house and along with the remote viewing and swivel features wireless security camera in our house we are set. I may put one more outdoor wireless camera here to monitor the steel workshop and storage buildings. I ordered a 4 camera system for my FIL with Alzheimer's house. Nothing happening now so I want to have them ready before the family idiots make another stupid move. He is also getting the driveway alert. Our niece is living there with him for now but she seems to be on the way out too so we will see what our options are then. These are all investments that make the house easier to sell when the time comes. So not wasted monies at all.

The Zika toxin resistance and endurance games pre-games show is on.
Old 08-04-2016, 10:37 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  
Magsie

Morning overs

Sassy, you guys must be really fed up with the presidency, I am her in the uk and it's everywhere! I feel that way with Brexit! Our interest rate has gone down to 1/4%. I'm waiting till they start giving money away. They're making the new plastic £5 notes. Making new money, you know what that means!

Whew, get off your high horse, Mags. Lol.

It's Friday and I've made it to the end of the week. I've got Monday and Tuesday off so a long weekend for me. We've got a litter pick up organised in the village, I'm staying behind and doing the catering. Being allergic to grass and dust!

Blue, blackberry cobbler! Mmmm, sounds delicious.

Anyhow or hoo, I must shake a leg and jump in the shower. Work is beckoning me. Aren't I the lucky one, haha.

Have a great day overs.
Old 08-05-2016, 02:41 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  
Do your best

Beaches my neice keeps telling me I told her Sofia meant to be nice but she mores towards the coast

She is having her new black box fitted as we speak for insurance purposes and and she has left me in charge to get it done while she's away so just waiting for another knock on the door to scan some documents
Old 08-05-2016, 03:29 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  
FBL
non-drinker

The cold front is almost here! We had some rain overnight and that cooled things down a bit, still a bit humid, but that will go away once that front comes thru later this morning.

Have a Fantastic Friday, overs!
Old 08-05-2016, 03:30 AM
  # 77 (permalink)  

Old 08-05-2016, 04:12 AM
  # 78 (permalink)  

do'n ok itch
Old 08-05-2016, 07:41 AM
  # 79 (permalink)  

Cold front! Omg FBL.
I honestly don't care about the weather at all, because I'm inside looking at it through a window for 12 hours out of the day these days.
I was in such a bad mood this morning, I bit a driver's head off at work when he called me "Buttercup" as we were getting on the elevator. I mean, really? Probably didn't handle it well but I'm just tired and over people being a-holes, all the time.
Missing the boyfriend, tempted to call him to today. If anyone wants to tell me I'm an idiot, please do. Just lonely.
Old 08-05-2016, 10:15 AM
  # 80 (permalink)  
Magsie

((((Inpar))))