Notices

Bottoms Part 129

Old 11-06-2009, 07:51 PM
  # 281 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Bed for me. Teaching in the morning and then seeing the new Disney's A Christmas Carol tomorrow with the kids. Or whichever combination of our kids choose to come along. I haven't been to the movies in a while. That Johnny Depp one about Dillinger...Public Enemies I think was the last one. Damon takes the boys almost every week to see something. I get to tag along this time :bounce.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:53 AM
  # 282 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by gypsytears View Post
Babes
Babes! :day6
Old 11-07-2009, 05:57 AM
  # 283 (permalink)  
not a greeter

I don't have time to watch this babes but I'm going to thank it anyway just for the title .
Old 11-07-2009, 06:16 AM
  # 284 (permalink)  
let it grow!

stone! you're gonna get banned!
Old 11-07-2009, 10:12 AM
  # 285 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I'm feeling justifiably proud of myself right now. I got up early and got ambitious enough to vac and mop the whole house, put away a load of laundry, washed another load, changed the bedsheets, changed the kitty litter in four cat boxes, washed the dishes, raked the last of the leaves, walked the dogs, and took a shower! And it's barely afternoon! I have the rest of the day to myself! Wow! I've earned a rest. Maybe go to a movie this eve for a treat...
Old 11-07-2009, 03:10 PM
  # 286 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Good for you least! That's a lot of stuff. Have a good time at the movies. I myself fell asleep for most of Disney's Christmas Carol. What I saw was pretty cool since it was 3-D but I was pretty much dozing for the whole movie. Only woke up at the credits lol.

Cooking dinner now. Just sauteeing some chicken breast with mushrooms and garlic and a bit of thyme. I added stock to make a sauce... might add some cream at the end and fresh sage. Brown basmati rice & peas. I am starving right now .
Old 11-07-2009, 03:24 PM
  # 287 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Took a three hour nap. Now too tired to go anywhere. Will enjoy the evening at home just the same.
Old 11-07-2009, 04:51 PM
  # 288 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Just ate dinner which was good... am now raiding the kids Halloween candy.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:57 PM
  # 289 (permalink)  

Hi folks! Not much news here, tired today.
Old 11-08-2009, 01:43 PM
  # 290 (permalink)  

Hi Stoney

All is well here!
Old 11-08-2009, 01:53 PM
  # 291 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

All the energy I expended the last few days has come home to bite me in the @ss, it seems. Have been feeling sick and exhausted the last day or two, especially today. Took the dogs for a walk and felt like I was going to pass out any time. I've taken two naps today and still feel no better. My back is aching so badly and advil isn't doing a thing for it.

It's a gorgeous day and I've got all the windows open to air out the house. Wish I could 'air out' this back ache...
Old 11-08-2009, 02:05 PM
  # 292 (permalink)  

Sorry you're feeling bad least. Tis the Season to be sick unfortunately. Feel better soon!
Old 11-08-2009, 05:19 PM
  # 293 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Hi Tan,Least, Stoney .

I'm tired too. Taught 2 classes this morning, took a power then came home and took a nap for a while. Woke up, rushed to sub a class at that small studio nearby. No one showed up so I wasted time when I could've been home making and eating carbonara. I had hijacked the teen along with me having a feeling that no one would show. I let her drive partway home . Scary scary scary.

Now I have a head ache. Almost time for Dexter :bounce.
Old 11-08-2009, 05:39 PM
  # 294 (permalink)  

Hey Ms. Gyp!! How are all of you doing after the cat died? I know it was hard for me to get use to coming home after my dog had to be put down a few years ago. It felt so weird not having her there to greet me. I guess it could be different with a cat. Does a cat greet you at the door? I dunno, never really been a cat person myself
Old 11-08-2009, 09:05 PM
  # 295 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Kids are still sad but adjusting. Damon is still very, very sad. The cat was the last of the 4 he had when we married. It was like his baby. He has get the litter boxes out & put away somewhere. He has said he doesn't want another cat right away. But then yesterday little Damon mentioned getting a cat or 3 (lol) and Zachary mentioned a puppy and Damon didn't say no. He said when the right animal comes along and fits with the family we'll see. I am a dog person myself but damn it if I don't miss Wolfie too. Yes, he would come and hang out by the door waiting for Damon to come home or lay by my desk at my feet or meow to be fed. Thanks for asking. It's not been long but I think we are all a bit better.

Hope you're well Tanya . Update me when you get a chance.

DEXTER rules! I love that show!!!
Old 11-08-2009, 09:13 PM
  # 296 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Looks like they changed the level 2 boot camp schedule to May in Mexico instead of Montana. Weird... I was told by his team they only do level 2 in Montana. Then... there's one in New Mexico in August. So... since I want to finish I have to decide which one I'm going to do. I'm thinking NM since I won't need a passport and it may be less expensive to travel but they haven't opened registration nor posted prices so I have to wait yo put all the pieces together. I had been planning Montana in May .

Maybe they'll change or add another choice before I have to decide for real.All I know is it's calling me to go.

Teaching power in the morning... then vinyasa in Princeton at the sucky studio where no one is showing up for lunchtime classes. This won't last much longer I have a feeling. I dislike driving, being revved to teach and then nothing. No money that way either. Time and gas wasted. Maybe tomorrow 10 peeps will walk in and all pay the suggested donation so I end up with some $$$ since I pay rent from what I bring in there

Night!
Old 11-09-2009, 02:18 AM
  # 297 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Woke up way too early this morning so I just sat in bed watching the dogs sleep. I love to watch them sleep all sprawled out on the bed, happy and secure. I wish they could live forever...
Old 11-09-2009, 06:20 AM
  # 298 (permalink)  
let it grow!

BEST IDIOT HEADLINE IN OUR PAPER THIS MORN ...

Knife salesman stabbed when he falls on his own knife

Tribune staff report

November 9, 2009

A man who said he was a knife salesman was in a hospital Sunday morning after he tripped while on a CTA bus and was stabbed by one of his knives.

Police got a report about 8 a.m. of the incident, which happened near Belmont and Milwaukee avenues, said Chicago Police Officer Laura Kubiak.

The unidentified man lost his footing, fell and was stabbed in one leg by his own knife.

He told police he was a knife salesman, Kubiak said.

He was taken to Norwegian American Hospital.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:32 AM
  # 299 (permalink)  

Suspicious.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:21 AM
  # 300 (permalink)  
let it grow!

lol! very suspicious...