View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 09:13 PM
  # 296 (permalink)  
gypsytears
not a greeter

Looks like they changed the level 2 boot camp schedule to May in Mexico instead of Montana. Weird... I was told by his team they only do level 2 in Montana. Then... there's one in New Mexico in August. So... since I want to finish I have to decide which one I'm going to do. I'm thinking NM since I won't need a passport and it may be less expensive to travel but they haven't opened registration nor posted prices so I have to wait yo put all the pieces together. I had been planning Montana in May .

Maybe they'll change or add another choice before I have to decide for real.All I know is it's calling me to go.

Teaching power in the morning... then vinyasa in Princeton at the sucky studio where no one is showing up for lunchtime classes. This won't last much longer I have a feeling. I dislike driving, being revved to teach and then nothing. No money that way either. Time and gas wasted. Maybe tomorrow 10 peeps will walk in and all pay the suggested donation so I end up with some $$$ since I pay rent from what I bring in there

Night!