Notices

Class of November Part 2

Old 12-04-2008, 05:16 PM
  # 301 (permalink)  
getting there

Not quite twins... I will be 33. Typically it's a tame night on the town, save the many, many drinks.

I can't imagine being computerless... I hate that feeling! We'll figure something out.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:24 PM
  # 302 (permalink)  

is your family get together out of town for you? Mine is 2 hours away, but it still requires that i stay overnite...and you know it's strange cause we have gotten together as a family many times since I got sober....just not christmas...for some reason i tend to feel loneyly and outside the bubble on christmas. Last year my son and I did it by ourselves at home which was actually fun.

It's also hard cause my brothers kids will be there to collect money and gifts...although they refuse to see him any other time of year. I really really "DONT CARE" for these kids.....sets my angry side off and if you've never seen it...when I blow I blow big.....sighhhhhhh

Guess I better stay in today....and probably talk to my sponsor about it even though I'm always convinced she'll just say some cute pat little AA saying about "put in to thier lives" "be of service to others"..blah blah blah

But in reality, she doesn't say those things ... at least not only...
Old 12-05-2008, 03:23 AM
  # 303 (permalink)  
Perfectly Flawed

Day 5, longing for some structure but my heads still wacky.
Way too much time on my own.
Don't know what else to say really. I'm too aware that anything I type now, that might be amusing or insightful or even encouraging for some, might be excrutiatingly embarrassing when I re-read it later.
This is more an emotional jackhammer than an emotional yo yo...Ah well, been here before and it got better before.

Hope everyone's well...still no word from Pixy?
Old 12-05-2008, 03:53 AM
  # 304 (permalink)  

Good morning November folks, its a bit rubbish some times being in the UK theres never anyone posting when im awake but on the other hand I have lots of lovely posts to read when I wake up.

Im feeling a bit weird at the moment, just wanting to spend time alone, I had two appointments today but ive rearranged them so I can stay in.

Im even shying away from posting, for some reason ive started feeling self consious and a bit outside of everything.

Well ive been through worse, I have been lurking around keeping up with things and I would like to send much love to Pixy I hope she is ok and that she comes back soon. X
Old 12-05-2008, 03:57 AM
  # 305 (permalink)  
OMG everything's real

Morning November peeps.
Old 12-05-2008, 04:30 AM
  # 306 (permalink)  

Hello all. Full of les joie du vivre. Life couldn't be better. The weather is fine, the birds are singing. I've eaten well and ready to face the day. The house is warm and clean and I wish the best heartfelt blessings on all and everybody, except lawyers because they're a set of robbing ba5tards.
Old 12-05-2008, 04:48 AM
  # 307 (permalink)  

wow...nice to wake up to such happyness.....Timmy....now try not to float off into space on us (smile)

I hope our little guini fly has more to share later today.....love and hugs to you LB
(and when do you get to dresss up in your shepards robes....we all want pictures now)

glad you posted allport....I always feel like I miss the trip cause when I get home in the evening most of you are in bed...cept timmy but he's crazy (grin)

Jig....I post from off beam all the time, thats why we have these little fellows :sorry
Old 12-05-2008, 10:34 AM
  # 308 (permalink)  
OMG everything's real

Off the beam? What does that mean, that you are a crazy girl, nands?

I'm off to my Christmas do now. I have been such a good girl today, and I see you are being one too. Actually working at work instead of talking to SR friends.

I'm not a shepherd anymore. I have been promoted to "Mother" and I have 8 lines. What happened to pixy. The last I saw her she was about to go to an AA meeting and I haven't seen her since.
Old 12-05-2008, 10:43 AM
  # 309 (permalink)  

I think we are all really deeply worried about pixy...but i sure hope she will come back and post again....Best case senerio...the people at the aa meeting told her to focus on f2f and not do the web thing????? would be odd..but you never know...

Off beam is good guinifly...means you aren't stuck on one particualr thing...less boring than others and much smarter I think only women can do it properly though

I have been a good girl (grin)

I'm at lunch right now so its allowed to be posting
Old 12-05-2008, 10:59 AM
  # 310 (permalink)  
OMG everything's real

Well I must go to dinner as I am giving someone a lift.

I hope she's OK. Bye for now!
Old 12-05-2008, 01:41 PM
  # 311 (permalink)  
Sober since 9th May 2008

Originally Posted by ananda View Post
wow...nice to wake up to such happyness.....Timmy....now try not to float off into space on us (smile)
Nice ........ if your not a lawyer anyways !!!!!!!!!!

Hope Pixy's ok too.

Could be that she was abducted by aliens and is now looking down on us from the planet zumboowlo or something more simple like her internet connections down !!!!!!!!!
Old 12-05-2008, 02:19 PM
  # 312 (permalink)  

Could be that she was abducted by aliens and is now looking down on us from the planet zumboowlo or something more simple like her internet connections down !!!!!!!!!

gee...maybe I shouldn't let you guys know when I send my laptop in for repairs.....oh thats right....i'll probably just be posting at work instead of working....now wouldn't that be something different!
Old 12-05-2008, 02:37 PM
  # 313 (permalink)  

Hello

I went to the meeting got to the door, then ran a mile. I didn't come back cause I felt so bad for letting myself and you guys down.

I'm sorry if I worried you and was very touched the PM'S I recieved. As odd as it sounds life is just not the same without you all and your support. :ghug
Old 12-05-2008, 02:47 PM
  # 314 (permalink)  
Sober since 9th May 2008

Welcome back Pixy.

You ok ?
Old 12-05-2008, 02:48 PM
  # 315 (permalink)  

We are still here for you pixy......I'm sorry you were so scared. I am SO glad to see you here...unfortunately I have to leave now and will only be on for about 10 minites in the next few hours as I have a meeting to go to....

Main thing for now is you are safe...you know we are all just a bunch of big baby worry worts! don't let on you noticed though
Old 12-05-2008, 03:02 PM
  # 316 (permalink)  

Im worried Timzup will now be posting a picture of his butt!

I was so upset and couldn't stop crying and then I thought I was no help to anyone on here bla bla bal! My partner gave me a serious talking to this morning and made me post or he was going to post himself! (think he got fed up with me sulking around the house)
That was nothing to what Wibble said though and I have to say a special sorry and thank you to him. I sincerely hope he is ok while on his trip.

I have just read through the thread and thank you so much for your consern. I cannot put into word how touched I am.

JOL well done I'm proud of you.

Anyway its good to be here xx
Old 12-05-2008, 03:09 PM
  # 317 (permalink)  

PIXY!!!!!!!! I just rolled off my chair laughing and my son thinks gone around the bin!!!

I had this vision of you curled up in the corner of a room with you computer across the way completely terrified to turn on the computer cause it would be a giant picture of timmy's but!!!!!!!!

terified and crying

I'm really glad you are back...

PS: I think I like your husband
Old 12-05-2008, 03:16 PM
  # 318 (permalink)  

Last time I make a gesture like that. Welcome back Pix. Can I put my shirt back on now before I get banned?
Old 12-05-2008, 03:21 PM
  # 319 (permalink)  

we know thats not you Wibble told us!
Old 12-05-2008, 03:22 PM
  # 320 (permalink)  

I decided to read the posts on this thread since pix went to the meeting....then suddenly your A$$ shows up.......