Notices

Morning Gratitude ~ Part 97

Old 04-24-2020, 05:40 PM
  # 361 (permalink)  
p***enger

Re: Morning Gratitude ~ Part 97

Grateful that once I accepted that today would be what SR taught me to call a "duvet day," I began to feel better. whoever you were!
Old 04-24-2020, 10:05 PM
  # 362 (permalink)  
Magsie

Grateful for SR and all the tech workers thank you
Grateful to be sober
Grateful for all of you thank you xxxx
Old 04-25-2020, 03:15 AM
  # 363 (permalink)  

Grateful for a beautiful, sober Saturday morning..........Grateful that though there seems to still be some tech problems, I can post to a fashion.........Grateful for the good weather we are currently having in the U.K..........Grateful to have no home schooling today..........Grateful to feel well and grateful that my family are all well..........Grateful for a phone call from my daughter..............Grateful to re-vamp the rockery in the garden and to put a pic on a F.B site asking if anyone wanted our surplus large rocks, someone collected them this morning.........Grateful to order some coloured chalks from Amazon so that my g,son can chalk a big rainbow on the driveway...........Grateful to have enough food in my cupboards..........Grateful to see you all here posting.............grateful to be on this journey with you all.
Old 04-25-2020, 03:56 AM
  # 364 (permalink)  
FBL
non-drinker

Grateful for another day sober.
Old 04-25-2020, 03:59 AM
  # 365 (permalink)  

Grateful for the weekend. Grateful for food. Grateful for clothes
Old 04-25-2020, 06:04 AM
  # 366 (permalink)  

Grateful for coffee, and my son who brought it up to me!Grateful for sleeping in.Grateful that the sun is shining.Grateful that I was finally motivated to clean my closet yesterday.Grateful that my dogs are patiently waiting for me to walk them.Grateful for TV and the internet.Grateful to be sober, and for this site and everyone who supports it.
Old 04-25-2020, 06:25 AM
  # 367 (permalink)  

Grateful for all the hard work and long hours that went in to upgrading the site. Grateful that for my sons mandated physical activity yesterday he chose a walk around the neighborhood with me. It was hot as blazes but he still kept wanting to hold my hand. Incredible! Grateful I had an open conversation with my boss, which may result in a change in my role. Grateful like Daisy there is no home schooling today. Grateful tonight will be movie night. Grateful i got back to sleep around 5 a.m. after waking up at 3. Grateful I can hopefully get in a nap today because I am out of it! Grateful my daughter is walking around trying to make plans for Yay Day which is a made up holiday from one of her shows where you dispense with all the other traditions and just give presents or candy. Grateful (knock wood because that could change!!) I dont have any major work deadlines bearing down on my this weekend. Grateful to be back business in the Grat Pack (hopefully!). Have a great(ful) day, Grat Packers.
Old 04-25-2020, 06:47 AM
  # 368 (permalink)  

grateful to be able to wing it!
Old 04-25-2020, 07:02 AM
  # 369 (permalink)  

Grateful to have slept well -Grateful for my very own private barista, Mr F, who brings me coffee in bed -Grateful to have stuff in common with all of you. Courage, I took a duvet day yesterday! Hadnt heard that term before. Love it-Numblady, my son took a walk with me around the neighborhood yesterday too-Daisy, love that we both like rock painting. Im in about three FB groups now. One is a suicide prevention rock painting group, which really hits home for me - Grateful to watch a little of ABCs of Covid 19 on CNN. Its for kids younger than my son, but I watched it all by myself and cried and laughed at my big feelings as Big Bird and his friends talked. 😜-Grateful I can keep safe and clean without the need to ingest or inject chlorox or Lysol. Lol -Grateful for this journey we share, for the consistency and love here in a very troubled world ❤️
Old 04-25-2020, 08:47 AM
  # 370 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Grateful we'll have each other to lean on during the aftermath of the pandemic. Not sure what we'll be facing, but we can do it together. Kindred spirits.
We are in the process of moving to another town in New York (Ithaca). I may not be around for a couple of days. I will miss you!
Old 04-25-2020, 10:13 AM
  # 371 (permalink)  

Grateful for all of you and your support.Grateful to hear about duvet days and not feel guilty about them! I need to get to the grocery store and I want a duvet day instead! Love and peace to all of our faithful Grat Packers. I don't know what I'd do without you.Grateful for the site getting back to normal and for the hard work of the SR team!
Old 04-25-2020, 10:26 AM
  # 372 (permalink)  

Good luck Hevyn! Thinking of you.
Old 04-25-2020, 10:36 PM
  # 373 (permalink)  
Magsie

All the best on you move Hev xxAly, go for it, youre well deserved a duvet day and Luke will love it.xx
Grateful Im sober and of sound(ish) mindGrateful for all of you. xxxx
Old 04-26-2020, 02:04 AM
  # 374 (permalink)  

Good luck Hevyn, I hope the rain and snow keep away and I hope it all goes smoothly for you.

Grateful for a sober, Sunday morning.
Grateful that the sun is shining again.
Grateful that I slept well for once.
Grateful for morning coffee, there's only me up, so I made my own.
Grateful to be well and grateful that my family are too.
Grateful to have no set plans.
Grateful that my garden is now all neat and tidy.
Grateful that I have enough food in and don't need to go out shopping today.
Grateful to read about Numblady's son holding her hand, make the most of it N.L.
Grateful Fearless had a duvet day, it will have done you good. Re the pebble painting, I've bought myself some watercolour pencils and trying them out on the pebbles after seeing someone else's. So far, so good.

Aly, have yourself a duvet day, it will do you good. Grateful that Mags is here.
Grateful that the site is almost fixed now.
Grateful for all of you. xx
Old 04-26-2020, 02:23 AM
  # 375 (permalink)  

Grateful for a peaceful morning.
Grateful for all the life lessons God has been catching me up on lately. We've got a lot of work to do together.
Grateful to have finally figured out how to post successfully since the site update began.
Grateful to look forward to doing a lot of reading here on SR throughout the day (kids allowing 🙂)
Grateful for the peace in my heart.
Grateful that I've not craved alcohol in a while. Sugar, however, that's another story!
Grateful that I've been steadfast in following my intermittent fasting plan. I'm going on two weeks now.
Grateful for you all.
Grateful for sobriety and for grace.
Old 04-26-2020, 03:37 AM
  # 376 (permalink)  

Grateful to be sober this morning
Old 04-26-2020, 03:51 AM
  # 377 (permalink)  
FBL
non-drinker

Grateful to still have a job.

Grateful for those that are actually looking at ways to safely re-open the economy. I have too many friends that are suffering from the shutdown.

Grateful for another day sober.
Old 04-26-2020, 05:55 AM
  # 378 (permalink)  

Grateful for coffee!Grateful to be starting my new job tomorrow (ending the waiting game).Grateful that my older son willingly engaged in a non-screen activity yesterday.Grateful that my family remains safe, healthy, and financially secure.Grateful for grocery stores and the people who continue to work there.Grateful to be sober today.Grateful to be of service to my parents.Grateful for all of the green outside and the sound of the rain.Especially grateful to SR, even if I read way more than I post.
Old 04-26-2020, 06:34 AM
  # 379 (permalink)  

Grateful to learn about duvet days but also not afraid to admit I dont get it. Is it a duvet day because the cover is a mess and you just wash that while the underlying comforter remains safeor because its soft and squishy and you just kind of fold into it?Grateful Im being bold and trying a carriage return in this post.Grateful how things being upended can make you grateful for things you took for granted, like being able to post or going to the grocery store and just walking in and picking out what you wanted (seemed like a chore, now seems like a fantasy).Grateful Hev let us know she was moving so we dont worry. Hev that was sudden! Or maybe I just havent kept up. Hope all goes well!Grateful Im going to try doing yoga outside in the kids treehouse.Grateful for the times it has gone well with the kids over this quarantine, including becoming a character called Molly, the woe-begotten and much maligned servant of my daughter. Shes also English (and Im sure our UK friends would be mortified to hear me try to pull off the accent!). The Mistress can be most unkind to her but she is loyal, she is.Grateful we might see some friends in their yard later. Grateful for a beautiful day and that during yesterdays beautiful weather I finally dealt with transplanting succulent pups so I could give them away. Its been on my to-do list for ages.Grateful for hope. Grateful Fearless is sharing with us. It sounds like there is so much going on in your head and heart with your dad, with this pandemic, with reckoning with our lives. I am glad you are coming here to tell us what is going on. Much love to you.Grateful I too still have a job.Grateful to be here with all of you. ETA: Grateful I didnt lose my post when I temporarily forgot not to use the quick-reply option!!
Old 04-26-2020, 06:38 AM
  # 380 (permalink)  

best wishes on the move hev

grateful for a real F2F meeting last night
following all the safety guidlines
grateful to see the irresponsible be responsible