View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 06:25 AM
  # 367 (permalink)  
Numblady

Re: Morning Gratitude ~ Part 97

Grateful for all the hard work  and long hours that went in to upgrading the site. Grateful that for my son’s mandated physical activity yesterday he chose a walk around the neighborhood with me. It was hot as blazes but he still kept wanting to hold my hand. Incredible! Grateful I had an open conversation with my boss, which may result in a change in my role. Grateful like Daisy there is no home schooling today. Grateful tonight will be movie night. Grateful i got back to sleep around 5 a.m. after waking up at 3. Grateful I can hopefully get in a nap today because I am out of it! Grateful my daughter is walking around trying to make plans for Yay Day which is a made up holiday from one of her shows where you dispense with all the other traditions and just give presents or candy. Grateful (knock wood because that could change!!) I don’t have any major work deadlines bearing down on my this weekend. Grateful to be back business in the Grat Pack (hopefully!). Have a great(ful) day, Grat Packers.Â