AS Ran Again

Old 04-10-2009, 10:07 AM
  # 101 (permalink)  

winnie, still keeping you and your son in my thoughts and prayers hoping they find him soon.

Just remember one foot in front of the other and breathe hang in there ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))
Old 04-10-2009, 10:10 AM
  # 102 (permalink)  

The prayers for all of you are still going here in Kansas! :ghug
Old 04-10-2009, 10:22 AM
  # 103 (permalink)  

((((Winnie))))

The 3 of you remain in my prayers. Hopefully the kids will get tired of the police coming around and questioning them, and just tell them what they know.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 04-10-2009, 10:27 AM
  # 104 (permalink)  

Wanted to add my prayers for you an your son that things work out the way they should.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:37 AM
  # 105 (permalink)  
Clever Yak

Winnie, I'm so sorry
I've been thinking about you and your son all day actually and figured I'd hop on and check. I hope they find him soon. Positive thoughts heading your way..

-Jay
Old 04-10-2009, 11:53 AM
  # 106 (permalink)  

(((Winnie) Still praying for all of you.

Hugs & Prayers,
Chris
Old 04-10-2009, 12:12 PM
  # 107 (permalink)  

Just updating - there's no news but there is a detective on his trail. She's following all leads and hitting all their houses. Like Amy said hopefully they will get tired of her trailing them around and will just give him up - it is almost friday night and that would suck for them. They're all making it sound like he's just on the streets now but it just doesnt seem likely to me - he's more resourceful than that and has way too many friends not to be able to find somewhere to crash. I think they are all just covering for him and at least have an idea where he is. I asked a few of them point blank would you rather see him go to jail or be at his funeral? I hate that its in the hands of a bunch of teenagers (of course excluding Jason). stories are changing and things arent adding up - just keep praying.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:17 PM
  # 108 (permalink)  

Winnie this happens all the time with kids, but he will be found or eventually give up.

Some kids hide them in their own bedrooms, the parents never know.

I'm glad a detective is on this. They usually don't get involved unless it's a dangerous situation.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:24 PM
  # 109 (permalink)  

I'm wondering if any of the kids parents are at home, perhaps at some point ...soon...the detective will run into a parent that can get their kid to fess up.

Still praying, Winnie.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:30 PM
  # 110 (permalink)  

Winnie,

Checking in and thinking about you. Them teens hate to be seen as a snitch, don't matter who gets hurt they don't want the snitch title. They need to talk to any girls he knows they tend to tell the truth more times. I sure hope they find him tonight. Praying hard for your family.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:32 PM
  # 111 (permalink)  

You don't think he'd go to Florida do you? Spring break and gf there.

Check the bus station.
Old 04-10-2009, 01:09 PM
  # 112 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Old 04-10-2009, 01:14 PM
  # 113 (permalink)  

He's local - friends did admit he was with them as of yesterday and then they "supposedly" just dropped him off somewhere and he left on foot. the officer was going up to talk to the old gf who was with him. it is completely the snitch thing. they lie to my face until i say i know something and then they admit that and say they dont know anything else. its just so sad that they dont realize that his life is at risk. he has them all convinced that he can go 6 months without insulin - told some he stole insulin which i think was to just get them off his back since they all know he has to have it. of course no one admits to seeing him take a shot or having insulin on him.

this is getting hard - i cant hardly function at this point - its a waiting game but its been five days and we're well past the regular time period that a kid will turn themselves in - he must have known once the kid turned himself in that they would be close behind him. so i just wait and wait till the phone rings again. my daughter is spending the night with a friend which is good for her to be away from this but its going to be a dark night for me alone here.
Old 04-10-2009, 01:20 PM
  # 114 (permalink)  

Winnie, Dont sit there alone. Find a friend to come sit with you. Dont sit in that house. Go to the mall, something. Go to a movie. Just dont sit alone. And beside, there are many of us here that your not alone. I know I check every few minutes when there is an update.
Old 04-10-2009, 01:22 PM
  # 115 (permalink)  

Winnie - we're here, just keep posting. They're slowly inching in on him. Are the parents of his friends involved at all in pressuring the kids to fess up or do they know how serious this is?
Old 04-10-2009, 01:26 PM
  # 116 (permalink)  

This is one of those times I wish we were all geographically closer. We could all watch movies together or play some cards, anything to help you stay distracted.

I also wish I was closer so I could stalk him!
Old 04-10-2009, 01:34 PM
  # 117 (permalink)  

Try to take little catnaps if you can.

B-complex can help for the nerves too.

We're praying and waiting with you Winnie.
Old 04-10-2009, 01:36 PM
  # 118 (permalink)  

(((Winnie))) I won't get off work until 4:30-ish in the morning, but if you're awake, and want the company, CALL ME on my cell...I'd love to come over, okay? I'm hoping he's found, by then, but the offer still stands.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 04-10-2009, 01:37 PM
  # 119 (permalink)  

Winnie,

Your not alone, we are all here. I know it's not the same, but we are here. Someone knows something and they will talk and tell other kids then one will tell the right person. If they couldn't tell he was sick that is a good sign that he is holding up so far, I know that don't make you feel better, but his higher power is watching out for him. The clock is ticking and he will be found soon, like you said as word gets out no one is going to want to get caught with him, even his so called friends.
Old 04-10-2009, 01:41 PM
  # 120 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Winnie,

I know the wait must be horrible! We are all right here with you in spirit!! Phoning a friend to come over is a great idea. Still praying....:praying

HG