AS Ran Again

Old 04-10-2009, 05:54 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  

Keep us posted. Prayers are going up for you and your son this morning.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:11 AM
  # 82 (permalink)  

Winnie,

Sending prayers and wishes to you and your son. Please take care of yourself.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:21 AM
  # 83 (permalink)  

Thinking of you and your son at this time..prayers and peace for you
and your family..

lauren
Old 04-10-2009, 06:46 AM
  # 84 (permalink)  

Winnie, Said prayers for your son this morning on my way to work, sending even more now.

Hugs, & Prayers,
Chris
Old 04-10-2009, 06:57 AM
  # 85 (permalink)  

(((Winnie))),
Sending prayers for you and your family.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:06 AM
  # 86 (permalink)  

Winnie

I am sending those prayers to that they find your son safe. It is so hard to sit and wait. I think you have done a great job. Sending hugs with those prayers

Gotahavfaith

:praying:ghug2
Old 04-10-2009, 07:16 AM
  # 87 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

(((((Winnie))))) It sounds like it will be a long day! You and your DD and your AS are in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted when you can.

Hugs, HG
Old 04-10-2009, 07:25 AM
  # 88 (permalink)  

Hang in there Winnie. I am sending hugs and prayers.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:35 AM
  # 89 (permalink)  

Big day for your family Winnie - I pray they can get him safely where needs to be and you and your family can have a peaceful Easter.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:46 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  

He wasnt there when the police showed up. I went over and talked to the Dad - he had seen him - he didnt have any idea what was going on and is going to call police if he shows up there again. His son told me that they dropped my son off about 20 miles from here and he's on foot now. I'm trying to get his friends to understand that at this point its medical nothing else and that he needs to be in a hospital. I just dont know if its getting through to them. I called his somewhat gf - she's in Florida for spring break but said she did talk to him and that he told her if i called to tell me he was okay but needed insulin. She's trying to track him down now but he may just go back on the run again.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:03 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Sending prayers (((Winnie)))
Old 04-10-2009, 08:04 AM
  # 92 (permalink)  
Administrator

Winnie...My prayers continue for your son...and for you and his sister as well.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:26 AM
  # 93 (permalink)  

He knows he needs his meds that is good at least some part of his brain is working the way it should. Keep up the faith.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:35 AM
  # 94 (permalink)  

Darn, Winnie I guess he didn't tell this other kid where he was going? Kids cover for each other and unless your son was acting sick, they don't get it. I am glad he realizes he needs insulin hopefully he will call or something. I am still praying for you, hang in there I think he will be found soon.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:42 AM
  # 95 (permalink)  

My prayers also winnie. You will have him back soon for the attention he needs.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:44 AM
  # 96 (permalink)  

Can you get the word to him that he CAN go to your pharmacy to get his insulin? This may be a stupid or irrelevant question, but were they using?
Old 04-10-2009, 09:02 AM
  # 97 (permalink)  

I'm hearing all kinds of crazy stories that just dont add up. the kids know more than they are saying. they "claim" he stole insulin from a grocery store pharmacy - that just doesnt make sense because its just not that simple getting behind the counter in a pharmacy and the insulin he takes is kept in the fridge - he would have had to have time to find it and that's just not possible with security and pharmacists behind the counter. i think he may have just been saying that to take the heat off of himself. but they obviously know that he can get insulin and there are places he can go so maybe he's found some somehow.

anyway, now that the other kid talked to cops and he's been gone long enough they are actively investigating. their sendings cops to all his friends and trying to force them to talk so hopefully they will find out something soon. the one kid i talked to i really felt sorry for - his dad is dying of cancer - just had chemo on monday and is obviously very ill. the kid is petrified that he's going to get in trouble but his story isnt adding up - he's not the brightest kid but he is a decent person so i'm hoping after i talked to him and cops talk to him, he'll get his story straight.

its just a waiting game. please continue to pray for us and that they find him soon.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:05 AM
  # 98 (permalink)  

(((Winnie))) More prayers going up. Good sign that he knows he needs insulin.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:19 AM
  # 99 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Originally Posted by winnie12 View Post
I'm hearing all kinds of crazy stories that just dont add up. the kids know more than they are saying. they "claim" he stole insulin from a grocery store pharmacy - that just doesnt make sense because its just not that simple getting behind the counter in a pharmacy and the insulin he takes is kept in the fridge - he would have had to have time to find it and that's just not possible with security and pharmacists behind the counter. i think he may have just been saying that to take the heat off of himself. but they obviously know that he can get insulin and there are places he can go so maybe he's found some somehow.
Speaking as a fellow diabetic.....yeah, there is no way you can just life insulin from the counter at any drug store, no way, no how. Plus....what about syringes?

Jeez, Winnie. I hope the police find him soon! I'm still praying!!!!

Hugs, HG
Old 04-10-2009, 09:47 AM
  # 100 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by winnie12 View Post

the kids know more than they are saying.
I hope the cops are putting the fear of God ( harboring a fugitive /accomplice and all that) into these kids.

Give your girl a huge hug. I cannot imagine how she feels, given the never ending, self made drama her brother has made, of his own life.

Prayers for all of you.