A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 4

Old 04-18-2007, 12:26 PM
  # 121 (permalink)  
grateful rca

nice looking arm and chin. oh look at the puppy paws ahhhhhhhh i would have kept him too.
Old 04-18-2007, 12:32 PM
  # 122 (permalink)  
grateful rca

whew!!! i am so GLAD i don't have to go through that now, i used to be afraid that the fish were spys or that somebody had a hidden camera in the tank. thats probably why i don't remember too much about how to take care of one, i wasn't in my right mind most of the time that i had the last one. if i wasn't geeking myself, i was worried about him geeking.

thank god, i'm not there today. you just don't know, well maybe you do since you brought it up.LOL
Old 04-18-2007, 12:34 PM
  # 123 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Originally Posted by itiswhatitis... View Post
wow...

so loves did you go out and find a butt plug, muzzle for the yippy one? - my husband works in auto racing and there was a driver who's finace had two of those little pappillion things - everyone called them the slippers - i'll bet loves bunny slippers are bigger than those two - after i leave here i have to find your closed post...

love,
s
Ya know.......as bad luck would have it, they don't make said plugs for pups. So I'm thinking about corking it off. That will give me an excuse to have a glass of wine. Maybe then I could figure out how to thread the stupid weed eater.

Anvil, you do have a lovely home.......and the pup is sooooooo adorable!! Now.....about that zen room........
Old 04-18-2007, 12:51 PM
  # 124 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

anvil just got to say I love the Zen room!

I have a puppy to and I just hate clean his crap. We have a rule in the house who ever sees it first has to clean it.. guess what I am starting to think that no one ever looks on the floor because I am always the who has clean it. One time oh purpose I left it there just to see how long it would take for my daughter or abf to clean and guess what " they never saw it" yeah right.

Jewel
Old 04-18-2007, 12:53 PM
  # 125 (permalink)  

I think I may make my computer room into a zen room. Why not its pretty bare a computer and desk small book shelf 30 gallon tank for hatchling turtle. Ill get some neat soft lights, put in one of my small waterfalls and whala. Oh I forgot, without AH my whole house is Zen. After searching for pictures online last week I think Im taking some of my own things to a printer to be blown up and I found some nice ones at Walmart too

Loves if Noah has fishing line somewhere you can put that in teh weed wacker thing

Nice to meet your arm finally Tess. Your puppys so cute, cant look to long or ill have to get another one and I have my hands full with how mines behaving without Daddy.
Old 04-18-2007, 12:54 PM
  # 126 (permalink)  

Jewelz we always had the same rule. Hardly worked.
Old 04-18-2007, 01:00 PM
  # 127 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i had to put my babies outside for the same reason, nobody seemed to notice the poop but me. sad huh. man i wished i had a zen room over looking the waters, anvil you really do have a beautiful home. you have more than enough reasons to want to stay sober, weren't you guys missing all the pretty views you have there. i can imagine you two hiding out in the zen room with the blinds drawn shut. man, what a waste of a zen room like that.
Old 04-18-2007, 01:02 PM
  # 128 (permalink)  
grateful rca

ok yall gotta go get one of my boys and meet another one of my boys, be back in a little while. time to do some work
Old 04-18-2007, 01:02 PM
  # 129 (permalink)  

Here's my Danja
Old 04-18-2007, 01:05 PM
  # 130 (permalink)  

I've got weed eater string........just not sure exactly where it goes........lol. I can't get the head to pop off.........so I'm thinkin.........wait for the brilliance in this........I'll just pay to have it done. No...........just kidding. That would be too easy and I do love to complicate my life as much as possible doncha know.
Old 04-18-2007, 01:08 PM
  # 131 (permalink)  

It should just pop pff, well at least the one I have does,

I love using a weed eater. I never mowed last weekend, so Ill have to this weekend. Im sure the guys at the basket ball court across the street will love that
Old 04-18-2007, 01:12 PM
  # 132 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by cinderellawkids View Post
I love using a weed eater. I never mowed last weekend, so Ill have to this weekend. Im sure the guys at the basket ball court across the street will love that
Heck yea..........a woman who will actually do yard work?? What more could a man ask for LOL.
Old 04-18-2007, 01:12 PM
  # 133 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

anvil, what you say reminds me so much of my abf. I see him getting paranoid, hiding out in my room if someone comes into my house even if he isn't high. Makes me sad because he is a man who hates being home, loves to go out and is filled with energy. he isn't like that anymore, not in the least. The only thing he uses his energy for is to get his drugs and use.... pitiful life I wonder why he wants that life.

Jewel
Old 04-18-2007, 01:16 PM
  # 134 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
loves...is any of the old string remaining? you might be able to follow the way it's threaded......or are we talking replacing the whole gizmo-dealie? tell me the brand, and i'll google it for ya......cuz i RULE at that kind of stuff!!!
Oh...thanks!! THat would be great!! There's no string......it just disappeared........poof it was gone. Its a brand new "Homelite" Got it at Home Depot I guess. Can't find the book to it, but I was in Florida when it was bought.
Old 04-18-2007, 01:24 PM
  # 135 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

jewelz - no addict wants THAT part, we all listened to the lie in our head that said: IT'LL BE BETTER THIS TIME, IT WON'T BE LIKE BEFORE, TRRRRUUUUSSSSST MEEEEEEE.
Thats what I dont get he has been using on and off for about 20 years sad to say. He started in the crack epidemic in the 80's. Each time a relapse happens he says I am ok, I am calm and it wont be like the last time. Give it a week or a month he is back to the same thing, hurting himself more and more.
Old 04-18-2007, 01:25 PM
  # 136 (permalink)  

loves...is any of the old string remaining? you might be able to follow the way it's threaded......or are we talking replacing the whole gizmo-dealie? tell me the brand, and i'll google it for ya......cuz i RULE at that kind of stuff!!!

cind, what a pretty dog. that sweetheart ate your couch? you big fat liar!

jewelz - no addict wants THAT part, we all listened to the lie in our head that said: IT'LL BE BETTER THIS TIME, IT WON'T BE LIKE BEFORE, TRRRRUUUUSSSSST MEEEEEEE.

Ok maybe she ate a corner of the couch arm and a corner of the wood dining table too. And shoes forget ti we leave them in the garage. You'd think her large array of chew toys would keep her busy, nope. Have to fx the window and get her back in the patio for when were not there.

Talking about the closed blind thing again has me picturing AH and ABIL paranoid peaking around the corner when a cat comes in their busted window. Bet they have blankets up in every window over the blinds too.

When clean Jewelz my AH is outside and full of enrgy too, sucha waste of a person now
Old 04-18-2007, 01:29 PM
  # 137 (permalink)  

Ok.........I found the weed eater thing. Says to turn the engine off first................who writes this crap?? Have you ever read the tube of preperation H?? Says not to take orally. Ya think??
  # 138 (permalink)  

IT'LL BE BETTER THIS TIME, IT WON'T BE LIKE BEFORE, TRRRRUUUUSSSSST MEEEEEEE.
I always hear that too and look what great things happen when we split, so far I ahvent seen much, what a neighbor gave them a decent tv and VCR,Im so excited a pawn shop will soon have new merchandise
  # 139 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Lovestoomuch View Post
Ok.........I found the weed eater thing. Says to turn the engine off first................who writes this crap??

LOL
Old 04-18-2007, 01:32 PM
  # 140 (permalink)  

model # please.....gas or electric?
Oh shyte........sorry anvil......lol....by the time I got back here there were other posts and I didn't see this till now. It's gas.