A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 4

Old 04-18-2007, 01:48 PM
  # 141 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
wellloves you just can't GET a manual or diagram on line..TRUST ME...tee hee....but it does say this:

Alcohol, medications, drugs, fatigue, and illness increase the chance of accidents and injury. It's best not to operate your string trimmer under those conditions.
I guess there's no reason to leave it up to chance, so I'm officially making my first honeydo list.
Old 04-18-2007, 02:16 PM
  # 142 (permalink)  
grateful rca

gosh you guys been busy, don't know anything about weed eaters, my son does that or rah now,

cinder, i love the dog, so he chewed on the funiture, huh. thats part reason why my "precious" is outside, she has a huscand though, his name is "bo", he takes good care of her now that she's pregnant.

anvil, i always thought that the blinds went up instead of down, of course, i was always crotched down on the floor. the windows were a little too low for my comfort. sad what addicts have to go through huh

jewelz, i'm sorry but what anvil said, is just what it is, the life of an addict may start out fun but it don't take that long for that life to become a miserable one. trust me too, it ain't no picnic. i hated that life.
Old 04-18-2007, 03:38 PM
  # 143 (permalink)  

If its so miserable then why isnt my husband doing something baout it.

I was thinking of the 13 good days straight two weeks before we split, where everyday he said, it sounds like fun to go drink but then I think about being away from you and the boys and not waking up drinking coffee and watching the turtles with you.
If he can think it so through at one point then why is he doing this and causing all this pain
Old 04-18-2007, 03:45 PM
  # 144 (permalink)  
grateful rca

cinder, thats a good question i think, but i can't tell you why it took me so long as miserable as i was. i think for me, it was that i knew that i knew the ropes of recovery and i thought that what i knew was enough alone, so i kept trying to do it on my own, kept relapsing until i came to a place where i realize that i just could not do it and that i needed help. its not as easy as it may sound. its not something that you can "just quit". when i said, i meant it, but alone, each time i found that the urge to use was just too strong. be right back.
Old 04-18-2007, 04:06 PM
  # 145 (permalink)  

Stupid weed eater!! Got the whole string thing figured out, but the stuff just keeps rolling itself back in the spool. Screw it. I'll buy some round up or something.
Old 04-18-2007, 04:11 PM
  # 146 (permalink)  

You're probably right......A goat would be like one of those automatic lawn mowers. He just keeps mowing and mowing..........Wait till Noah hears we're getting a goat. Thanks for the idea anvil!
Old 04-18-2007, 04:30 PM
  # 147 (permalink)  

What's a dutch oven??
Old 04-18-2007, 04:32 PM
  # 148 (permalink)  
grateful rca

ok, whos got a goat and what IS a dutch oven, and who got one? LOL
Old 04-18-2007, 04:35 PM
  # 149 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by teke View Post
ok, whos got a goat and what IS a dutch oven, and who got one? LOL

That reminds me of that old Abbot and Costello routine about "Who's on first"....."What"......"No...what is on 3rd"........or something like that.

And Noah is getting the goat.........only it will be a suprise.

I still don't know what a dutch oven is.
Old 04-18-2007, 04:44 PM
  # 150 (permalink)  

You guys are cracking me up. I needed that. I fry meatballs, I think you can bake them too in a baking dish.

Loves AH used to weed wack witha pair of scissors. FUnniest thing I ever saw but it worked and he didnt have drag our the weedeater (ours was electric) and all the cords.
Old 04-18-2007, 04:46 PM
  # 151 (permalink)  

Blues, we had canned spagetti and meat balls tonite. My mom had brought 2 cans over when abby ws so sick, worked awesome for me who wasnt moving from the couch, besides a few short trips to the computer.
Old 04-18-2007, 04:47 PM
  # 152 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by cinderellawkids View Post
Loves AH used to weed wack witha pair of scissors. FUnniest thing I ever saw but it worked and he didnt have drag our the weedeater (ours was electric) and all the cords.
I've done the whole scissors deal too!! Now ain't that somethin?? I left a perfectly good black and decker re-chargable one with my daughter down in florida. No muss no fuss and had a changable string holder thingie. I remember it being only like $30 or something............I need to go get one of those if the whole goat thing doesn't go over well.
Old 04-18-2007, 04:50 PM
  # 153 (permalink)  

Thats what I have, black and decker changeable string thing. Yet I got two cheap to buy the string on the spool so I learned how to attach my own.

Hate to say eat but goats only eat what you dont want them too, like flowers, paper, your shirt.

Find a guy whose lost his job and no money cause his wife tossed him out, he'll be cheap he only need the money for a pint of whiskey, have him do the yard work
Old 04-18-2007, 04:51 PM
  # 154 (permalink)  

blues, buy canned or frozen it'll make the night go quicker
Old 04-18-2007, 04:53 PM
  # 155 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by cinderellawkids View Post
blues, buy canned or frozen it'll make the night go quicker
Or order take out! Pizza is sort of like spaghetti on bread.......and without the noodles.....but still........no muss, no fuss.
Old 04-18-2007, 05:09 PM
  # 156 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i think life is good too anvil, i guess sober made life look a whole lot different for me, and i'm talking about even life alone, cinder
Old 04-18-2007, 07:12 PM
  # 157 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Michael has a fever that comes and goes, and a bout an hour ago he threw up all over him, me, my bed and the floor. He started cracking up played a little bit and went to sleep. He is already on a amoxicilin I dont know if i should get him pedialyte and go to work or stay home and take him to the docs.
Old 04-18-2007, 07:24 PM
  # 158 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Jewelz View Post
Michael has a fever that comes and goes, and a bout an hour ago he threw up all over him, me, my bed and the floor. He started cracking up played a little bit and went to sleep. He is already on a amoxicilin I dont know if i should get him pedialyte and go to work or stay home and take him to the docs.
Can you give him baby tylenol for the fever? I know how I was with my children. I always stayed home with them even when I really couldn't afford it. No one takes better care of them then their momma..........besides.....I couldn't concentrate when I was away from them when they were sick. Heck...........my 18 year old still gets momma'a babying when she gets sick.

Do what you feel you need to do Jewelz. Do what makes you feel better.
Old 04-18-2007, 08:05 PM
  # 159 (permalink)  

WOW I gotta quit working to keep up here!!!!! I am pssd at my job I just worked 8 days in a row then they gave me a couple days off then put me on for 8 more days in a row and the crappiest HOURS ever. I have to work SUNDAY its the one day I have off that me and fiance do things together NOT happy. Then 330-12am the rest of the week I am not happy the girls have drs appts at 8am I am going to be dragging ass! Oh well its a job and I only have a couple more months left til I can transfer out of there to a nice cushy job at a Drs office or something!

Teke U had me laughing my arse off. So not only do u have a thing for little kids hands u have a thing for puppy paws too. I guess I am the only one who caught that! TOO FUNNY!

Anvil your arm is just stunning and the dog is adorable too!

Loves a goat would be great and noah wouldnt even notice and play stupid if he does! "What do u mean an goats in the back yard" "Your seeing things" Then u go look and be like "I dont see no goat" we were always convinced we were nuts so hey it might just work.

Blues I make the meatballs the night b4 and throw them in the crockpot with sauce in the morning and done when I get home. If I dont have time I back them on a broiler pan so the grease drips off them.

Cinders hope u feel better and just to let yourself know how hot u still are weed wack in a bikini and just watch the men drool. If your lucky they will run over and take over that chore while u sit in a lawn chair and watch "man o vision" lol.

I think I caught it all here! Should go to bed not tired waiting for the tylenol PM to kick in I got alot to do tomorrow. We got a "romance package" at the falls. Our room has a heart shape jacuzzi in it and its gorgeous!!!! I cant wait! Good deal too 220 in american so thats not too bad. Plus we get 2 free breakfasts and a free dinner which in canada is VERY expensive. I wont sleep too excited. So thats whats going on here! Hope everyone had a good night.
Old 04-18-2007, 08:43 PM
  # 160 (permalink)  

After all the bashing going on in some of the other threads, I've come here to the "happy" thread. Whew..........what a relief.