A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 4

Old 04-19-2007, 04:38 AM
  # 181 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Lovestoomuch View Post
That sweetpea is up for debate.

I need a zen room!! I need to zen right now smatter of fact.

I go outside to use the "ultimate" weed eaters of weed eaters......I'm all excited about it......cause Loves looooves her power tools Anyhow...guess what happened?? The danged thing ran out of string!!

I'd much rather be outside making the yard nice than inside cleaning up what seems like a constant supply of puppy desecrations.....is that a word?? Oh well.........it is now.
Fair enough, I feel like I let myself down a bit with my posts. First me and Noah went off-topic too much and second, me NEEDING to have myself 'heard' was the opposite of what I am trying to do lately. Probably too much testosterone involved huh?
Old 04-19-2007, 06:11 AM
  # 182 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Originally Posted by stone View Post
Fair enough, I feel like I let myself down a bit with my posts. First me and Noah went off-topic too much and second, me NEEDING to have myself 'heard' was the opposite of what I am trying to do lately. Probably too much testosterone involved huh?
No.......no testosterone, just a good ole fashioned debate and there's no reason to feel like you let yourself down honey. I think in general people are passionate about certain subjects moreso than others. I happened to strike a nerve with not just you, but just about everyone who posted. I didn't mean to mind you, but it happened and I'm all for a good debate now and again. SIGH.........theres just a time and a place for everything and that wasn't the place. Oh well....at least it wasn't grounded for too long and moved instead. .........and I was just kidding about the hot head comment......just stirrin up you know what.
hugs
kris

Last edited by Lovestoomuch; 04-19-2007 at 06:28 AM.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:16 AM
  # 183 (permalink)  

Blues, Leopard Geckos are the best starter pets and quite cool. Id way recommend them over rodents. (Course Im allergic to rodent bedding.)

Anvil, Im allergic to cats. I use nasal spray and lots of brushing and vaccumming and it keeps it under control
Old 04-19-2007, 06:28 AM
  # 184 (permalink)  

Im surviving today.
A friend of mines 6 year old cares for and handles his gecko well
Old 04-19-2007, 06:30 AM
  # 185 (permalink)  

I added bamboo plants to my frog tank. Its cute. Mr. frog is doing well now and hasnt gotten out again, but I think my son has gotten bored.
I want to put him in a larger tank and add another Fire belly toad and 2 firebelly newts
Old 04-19-2007, 06:31 AM
  # 186 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

I ended up going to the emergency room, I panicked He threw up 3 times and didnt hold anything down. he has a ear infection and a stomach virus as well. I cant believe I missed two days of work so far ever since I got the promotion, makes me feel like crap. Off to riteaid to get pedialyte (sp) I will be around... I got barely any sleep.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:33 AM
  # 187 (permalink)  

Good morning everyone! Anvil I cannot make a pot of coffee to save my life. At my last job I was told not to ever touch or even look at the coffee maker. Oh and all the women grew hair on their chest! The waxing go a tad expensive. Well I hope hank can adjust to the new dog. Carefull of the raccoons they are pretty mean!!! We had one that got in our garage once. Fiance thought it was time for me to get up. I am sitting here heavy eyed and yawning. I do got alot to do today though!
Old 04-19-2007, 06:39 AM
  # 188 (permalink)  

I know where did I miss the promotion part????????????? WAY TO GO. What is happening now is ok I'm sure they looked at your past record and it was more than ok. I am so excited for you!!!!!

Blues I got a cat for u ready to ship!!!!!
Old 04-19-2007, 06:39 AM
  # 189 (permalink)  
grateful rca

jewelz, glad you took him to the doctors but hate that you have to be off work, it is so hard to work and worry about kids at the same time. hope he feels better soon.

anvil, thanks, it does feel like an on going coffee clatch, whats "clatch". lol

oh yeah, i like the thing about women growing hair on the chest, that don't sound too cute.

Last edited by teke; 04-19-2007 at 06:59 AM.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:41 AM
  # 190 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Jewelz View Post
I ended up going to the emergency room, I panicked He threw up 3 times and didnt hold anything down. he has a ear infection and a stomach virus as well. I cant believe I missed two days of work so far ever since I got the promotion, makes me feel like crap. Off to riteaid to get pedialyte (sp) I will be around... I got barely any sleep.

Hey you got the same infectios that mine do, now my oldest has it.
Get popcycles. I found some mini sized ones perfect for a little one, dont try to feed him anything else, except saltines and dry toast
Old 04-19-2007, 06:43 AM
  # 191 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by kj0975 View Post
I know where did I miss the promotion part????????????? WAY TO GO. What is happening now is ok I'm sure they looked at your past record and it was more than ok. I am so excited for you!!!!!

Blues I got a cat for u ready to ship!!!!!

I have several dog friendly cats I could ship as well and I think the calico is pregnant
Old 04-19-2007, 06:50 AM
  # 192 (permalink)  

geckos, bunnies, rats, goats.........
Think its part of being codependant. You just forgot the turtles, frogs and fish
Old 04-19-2007, 06:51 AM
  # 193 (permalink)  

BTW, caged animals are easier than non cage ones. A puppy is alot like a baby you get things done when they are sleeping
Old 04-19-2007, 06:57 AM
  # 194 (permalink)  
grateful rca

anvil, i thought of the brown water this morning too, i had no coffee, couldn't take it, it was like drug swapping to me, just didn't cut it, i had to have my doc. now that sounds funny, i don't want to be addicted to coffee, but i don't want to go through the pains of quitting. now what does that mean?
Old 04-19-2007, 06:58 AM
  # 195 (permalink)  

That's right - we codies are always taking care of something huh? Perhaps a little more focus on ourselves would be helpful.
But it is so much more fun to focus on everything else
Old 04-19-2007, 07:00 AM
  # 196 (permalink)  

My name is Cindi and Im a coffee addict. I have no intentions of changing as I function on 3 cups each morning. There is no reason to change, but the tummy bug did cause me to cut down a bit.

Ive ran out to the store at 11 p.m. with 3 sleeping children to buy coffee so Id have some in the morning
Old 04-19-2007, 07:05 AM
  # 197 (permalink)  

Brown water my coffee turns out more like a gravy!!!! I'll be right over to make u guys a pot that will wake u right up!!! I will not pay for the chest waxing though! Hey how do I know it wasnt already there and your tring to get a free wax outta me lol

Things to do list
Laundry
Packing
Cleanin house (so dont have to do it when I come home)
Pick up sisters car (just noticed both our inspections are up)
Return change for spending money
take back pop can
Go to bank
Pick up scotts insulyn (I guess thats a must huh)
Shower with hot water today!!!!
Old 04-19-2007, 07:27 AM
  # 198 (permalink)  

Well I gotta go get the girls seems there was a bomb threat at school today. WTF is going on!!!
Old 04-19-2007, 07:28 AM
  # 199 (permalink)  

After math from VT, always common after something like that. Hopefully its nothing more than a prank
Old 04-19-2007, 07:31 AM
  # 200 (permalink)  

close to the end of the year
How its not even the middle of the year?