A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 4

Old 04-18-2007, 08:48 PM
  # 161 (permalink)  

Amen to that one!!! My goodness makes your thread earlier look like NOTHING!!!! We are always up for a good debate here. I went and looked at that other site and those poor angry people. Well dont throw stones if u live in a glass house! What works for others might not work for some.

Did u get the goat?
Old 04-18-2007, 08:52 PM
  # 162 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Yipppeee.......a friendly face!!

No goat yet. I don't think Noah is liking the idea much..........you see.......I'm an animal lover and the goat would have to be in the house at if it rained, or got too cold..........and would probably sleep in bed with us because I mean..........the 3 dogs do. We can't leave Bella out...........that's the name of my goat.......Bella.......you like??
Old 04-18-2007, 08:57 PM
  # 163 (permalink)  

Blue it doesnt matter either one. The real question is which one your more comfortable when it gets out (after the first week or so) and runs infront of u out of no where then spend the next week looking for it only to be laying on the couch and it jumps out of the cushion at u and u lay there and pee your pants and have a straight up heat attack right there! Not that I have been there!

Hamsters look too much like mice I would go for the gerbal is that one the bigger ones. Nope I think Im thinking of a guinne pig.

Loves so what one more animal in the bed!!! Get Bella! I dare U!
Old 04-18-2007, 08:59 PM
  # 164 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by bluesgirl View Post
Bella - that is hilarious Loves!

So... burning question of the evening. If you were gonna get your kid a rodent would you get a hamster or a gerbil (9 year old)? And how have i gotten crazy enough to actually be considering this???
Get a rat!! I'm dead serious!! I bought a rat at the pet store and it was the best pet I've ever had in my life......next to my pug. They are clean, and they are smart. Templeton was my rat and he used to sit on top of my shoulder while I cleaned the house. I'd let him run around and he'd come when I called him. Noooo he wasn't one of those with the red beady eyes. He was brown and white and had beady black eyes.
Old 04-18-2007, 09:01 PM
  # 165 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by kj0975 View Post

Loves so what one more animal in the bed!!! Get Bella! I dare U!
Double dog dare me...........I triple dog dare ya!
Old 04-18-2007, 09:03 PM
  # 166 (permalink)  

Please scott wouldnt even notice a giant goat in the bed he likes it ears licked infact I am almost positive he would roll over and spoon it as long as it kept nipping his ear lol!!! What would that do to my self esteem. Come home with a note I have left with the goat it would nibble my ears and u didnt! LOL
Old 04-18-2007, 09:04 PM
  # 167 (permalink)  

Funny all 3 of us are in Stelth mode lol!!!
Old 04-18-2007, 09:12 PM
  # 168 (permalink)  

Yea.........it's safer to be invisible!!
Old 04-18-2007, 09:12 PM
  # 169 (permalink)  

Yes it was glad to see at this hr we all have out sense of humors!!! Sometimes thats all I got. I should go look at craigs list to see if they have a free goat in my area. I will not pay for something that could possibly destroy my relationship!!!!!! lol. I have been triple doged dared.....
Old 04-18-2007, 09:14 PM
  # 170 (permalink)  

Well........noah thanks you. He knows what would have happened if you triple dog dared me to get that goat.
Old 04-18-2007, 09:23 PM
  # 171 (permalink)  

Funny the only place I saw a free goat was in Texas. Needs a nice home with big bed!
Old 04-18-2007, 09:24 PM
  # 172 (permalink)  

Funnies

Thought I would add some humor today.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
ATT00017.jpg (17.6 KB, 18 views)
Old 04-18-2007, 09:24 PM
  # 173 (permalink)  

One More

Here i just one more I promise
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
file015.jpg (9.7 KB, 17 views)
Old 04-18-2007, 09:29 PM
  # 174 (permalink)  

Alright my tylenol PM has kicked in talk to you all later.

Good morning everyone!!!
Old 04-18-2007, 09:30 PM
  # 175 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by kj0975 View Post
Here i just one more I promise

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.........haaaaaaaaaaa..........the last one..........that is soooo me I swear!!
..........and oddly enough I'm not depressed by this fact. hmmmmmmm
Old 04-18-2007, 09:31 PM
  # 176 (permalink)  

Night girl!! Sweet dreams!!
Old 04-19-2007, 01:19 AM
  # 177 (permalink)  

I'm not sure about the gerbil but hamsters BITE and they have really long razor teeth..........so the bite is more like a puncture wound.........
and they smell>>>>>>>>>>>>.sad to say but I was so glad when my boy's hamster finally went to pet heaven

one of my children had a geico.(spell) it wasnt bad...........only problem was it ate live crickets..........cheap food but to many trips to pet store............
Old 04-19-2007, 03:11 AM
  # 178 (permalink)  
grateful rca

kj, yeah, i guess i do like puppy paws, believe it or not, i do go outside to get a quick feel on precious's and bo's fingers, i meant to say paws. i'm sorry that your hrs changed like that, and i'm glad to hear that you will get a better job soon, then maybe you won't have to be so tired. i know what its like working those hrs, i used to work them yrs ago. it was hard for me cause i had small children so i know it has to be hard for you too.

loves, i like kj's idea about getting the goat and play like you don't see a goat. i could just see noah now, being all confused. but that might be kind of mean. poor man would think that he's seeing things and i'd like to hear him explain that to a doctor. i think bella would be a great name for YOUR goat, seems to fit ya.

i'm sorry about what happened with your post, i have to admit though, i got a little offended at first then i went back and read the other site's stuff and some of the debate and i realized that maybe they had a ways to go, like what ann said. i can imagine how many people they ran off, who may have been really suffering, maybe thats why we had such a great turn over here.

jewelz, i'm sorry that your lil man don't feel better, maybe he'll feel better after he wakes up,. if not you'll just have to do what makes you feel better. hope he feels better soon.

Last edited by teke; 04-19-2007 at 03:30 AM.
Old 04-19-2007, 03:25 AM
  # 179 (permalink)  
grateful rca

get a goat like loves is thinking about doing, they are all rats, gerbil and hamsters, nothing but bigger rats, and i don't like anything that looks simular to a rat or a mice or alligators or snakes. sorry

kj, your little jokes made me laugh. youre funny.

good morning yall,

i don't have any coffee, i think i'm having withdrawal symptoms. trying to wait until i have to take the kids off to school, but that seems like a long time away from now. i'm a coffee addict, can that hurt me?
Old 04-19-2007, 04:03 AM
  # 180 (permalink)  

Wow, you all had a busy night.
Jewelz, wonder if michael haas the viral infection going around? Its nationwide and affecting everyone differently.
Blues, Rats are smart, but like grbils harder to catch if they get loose. Warning my sisteers boyfriend got a hampster and 2 weeks later her had 12, she was pregnant.
Teke, Im a coffee addict myself. Drinking it slowly this morning even though it has me running to the bathroom